[Project Ended] Lioryte Base DC22/DF14 28240 mortscript 4.3β Free:~170MB 16MB PagePool

Guest lioryte

Guest utahav8r

Flashed 23135 and every time I try to install the Titanium Weather .cab, it screws it up. It won't return to the Home screen from other screens. Just hangs on the current screen. Tried installing it to My Storage and Device both...

Any ideas?

Edited by utahav8r

Flashed 21235 and every time I try to install the Titanium Weather .cab, it screws it up. It won't return to the Home screen from other screens. Just hangs on the current screen. Tried installing it to My Storage and Device both...

Any ideas?

Sounds like a .cpr issue- (It'll be my fault-So sorry :lol: ). Could you do me a favor and post the titanium_240x400.cpr from a fresh hard reset? (it's in \windows). If it's what I think it is I'll have to upload 23135 again. Also, is it only titanium weather that is causing it? Thanks!

Lioryte - the issue that utahav8r describes sounds like the same issue I was having with 21235. I run TitaniumWeather also. I can't get to my PC (kids doing homework, jeez kids these days) to look into it. tom

Edited by tom999

Lioryte - the issue that utahav8r describes sounds like the same issue I was having with 21235. I run TitaniumWeather also. tom

Cool, thanx. Somehow my beta files got mixed with my default kitchen- I'm sure of that. I'll post an update ASAP (Not home) The update is only for those who use Titanium. I'm very sorry I don't F up very often :)

I hope to get something new from my Chinese friends when I come home 23138 and the new WMD branch both are out but none have original WQVGA I hope to get it :lol:

Guest ibrubeer
...I hope to get something new from my Chinese friends when I come home 23138 and the new WMD branch both are out but none have original WQVGA I hope to get it :lol:

Sometimes it pays to procrastinate! I have been meaning to flash 23135 for several days, but secretly hoping that the latest WMD (28237) would come out before I could get around to it. Still hoping...

Guest rccadman

I was having the same issue with Titanium weather after V1 of 23135...no home screen after install....with V2 of 23135 after installing Titanium weather I still have my home screen but no Titanium weather on the home screen?????I am using this Titanium .cab Showaco_TitaniumWeather_v42LioryteSamurizeUpdated2.cab

Thanks for any and all help!

Edited by rccadman

I was having the same issue with Titanium weather after V1 of 23135...no home screen after install....with V2 of 23135 after installing Titanium weather I still have my home screen but no Titanium weather on the home screen?????I am using this Titanium .cab Showaco_TitaniumWeather_v42LioryteSamurizeUpdated2.cab

Thanks for any and all help!

Install CHomeEditor and enable the plugin to see it

Guest rccadman
Install CHomeEditor and enable the plugin to see it

I have installed CHomeEditor using this order...Flashed to 23135 V2, ran Mortscript, then installed CHomeEditor, it won't make any changes?

Edited by rccadman

I have installed CHomeEditor using this order...Flashed to 23135 V2, ran Mortscript, then installed CHomeEditor, it won't make any changes?

fyi - I flashed to 21135 v2. It looks ok until after my Sashimi install (I am using the updated version on your first page). I left TitaniumWeather out of my Sashimi install and I still have this same problem with v2. I cannot get to the home screen and program icons on SC are missing.

So when you enable titanium weather it won't show?

fyi - I flashed to 21135 v2. It looks ok until after my Sashimi install (I am using the updated version on your first page). I left TitaniumWeather out of my Sashimi install and I still have this same problem with v2. I cannot get to the home screen and program icons on SC are missing.

I'll have to look it up. No reason why it should unless something breaks it

Guest utahav8r
This should fix any titanium issues from V1 23135 V2

Plz try and feedback- thanx

Downloading now... I'll reflash - thanks for looking into it quickly.

It was any change using CHome editor as well. It just wouldn't apply the changes made. The original layout of items would stay as is and weather would just foul everything up. Reordering, or adding, deleting, etc... I don't use Sashimi either. Just started installing cabs one by one to see what happened. It was always great until Titanium Weather. And if I used CHome editor to try to make any changes, it's just like I never did anything. No end result.

I'll let you know what happens with v2.

Edited by utahav8r

On Titanium V2, after install of Titanium Weather, and enabling Windows default, Titanium don't show up. Stays on the program shortcuts.

If press the X button the X will disappear and still will be on the program shortcuts, but then non functional.

Press Windows button and the program shortcuts work again. Already HR and the same.

Thanks Lioryte.

Edited by iandy1

OK Thanks for the update, I'll be taking 23135 off for now.

Other "great" news, I had to re-format my computer, I've been getting some strange notifications as to my hard drive (wdc wd3200bevt-60zct0 ata), so I can't do anything until I solve this issue or get a new hard drive for the old HP :lol: I am writing this with my Omnia not an easy task :)

Hello, I have the 6.5 dc22 rom, and I just installed a bunch of programs, and now I can't open the start menu, please help!!

Gunnar read the posts above, there may be an conflict issue with Titanium. Maybe hard reset and reinstall without Titanium. The ROM works ok without Titanium cabs.

Lioryte bummer about the hard drive.

Edited by tom999

Hi All,

Sorry but since my hard drive is dead and it become a HUGH hassle to get new WQVGA from DFT I have stopped all of my projects. Last stable ROM is 23134. I have no way of testing any other builds right now, and I am getting corrupted WQVGA files from DFT. I'll update when there's something worth updating. Sorry again. Plz feel free to post about whatever here and PM me if I'm gone for too long :lol:

Guest ibrubeer

I just flashed to 23135 today, and I have been stable as far as I can tell. I will know more after using it for a day or two, but it looks good so far. I don't really use Titanium, though. I use SPB MS3 and really like it. Sorry for the hard drive snafu, Lioryte. As if you didn't have enough to deal with without another hassle, huh? Thanks for all the hard work. I'm still waiting for the native WQVGA WMD rom!

Guest rccadman

Just another observation on 23135. I can't receive MMS pictures,they never come through, I can send them though. Hope you get the puter straightened out I know how frustrating that can be! No MMS receive on 23134 flashing to 23130 now will update!

Edited by rccadman

Just another observation on 23135. I can't receive MMS pictures,they never come through, I can send them though. Hope you get the puter straightened out I know how frustrating that can be! No MMS receive on 23134 flashing to 23130 now will update!

No MMS issues with any of my ROMs. Must be something installed