Water Damage Sticker?

Guest Koofteh

Does the Omnia have one, and if so where is it located?

I just dropped my i900 in a sink full of water and amazingly it all still works, I'm curious to see if even the water damage indicator sticker has been affected... but I don't see anything on the back of the phone, just the normal stuff.

The water damage sticker is on the battery. there are Red XXXX if you don't see the XXX then it water got inside

On the thin side of the battery, by the connector, right? I think they look blue but the XXXs are there.

Thanks.

• 1 year later...
Guest clange50

the i910 has one a half inch to the left of the SD card slot. all the batteries also have one on the bottom. they dont take much and really dont indicate damage at all.

They are white with small red x's, then when wet they will be solid pink or white.

Edited by clange50

Guest fashion_m
the i910 has one a half inch to the left of the SD card slot. all the batteries also have one on the bottom. they dont take much and really dont indicate damage at all.

For the battery I have sticker with dark bluish-black XXXX, this means that is hasn't been dampened, right?

For the phone itself, here is a picture, please round the sticker and tell me how will it look like if it gets wet. Thanks.

post-451706-1288457483_thumb.jpg

Edited by fashion_m