Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5.1 build 23064 "Neo 2.0 Alpha" v55

Guest bga7x

Guest jlc0005
I installed the Mastergreeny vs cab from post 3 and it messed up my clock. Has anyone else seen this. I think it is just too big and at 4 digit times of the day it goes off the screen? I did not back up and don't know how to go back. Otherwise I am loving this ROM great work.

I think you need to get one of the later cabs/cpr files. Some of the early ones had the clock font too big to display properly.

Guest ely_az
I think you need to get one of the later cabs/cpr files. Some of the early ones had the clock font too big to display properly.

I just got it today. Is there a newer one on another thread?

Guest JDawg183

I just hadnt piped up for a while, so I thought I would do so to say thanks to all you guys out there making this awesome ROM possible. You guys are an AWESOME team! Maybe we should call this ROM BG's RedGreen Rom (Like the show, and because Redman and MG are doing good work here too :) )

Guest kdkinc
I just hadnt piped up for a while, so I thought I would do so to say thanks to all you guys out there making this awesome ROM possible. You guys are an AWESOME team! Maybe we should call this ROM BG's RedGreen Rom (Like the show, and because Redman and MG are doing good work here too :) )

DITTO!!!

MG the cab you made (entry # 739 ) is the frosting on the cake.

Thank You All

Guest Mastergreeny

Thank You

DITTO!!!

MG the cab you made (entry # 739 ) is the frosting on the cake.

Thank You All

Your Welcome

Edited by Mastergreeny

Guest tedkord
ok guys kitchen is back up and running!! had a few snags along the way! but we are good to go!!!

Hey, Bgill - sorry to threadjack, but I tried PMing you and it won't go through, and I asked in your other thread (v2.6), but that one hasn't been read since.

Anyway, my issue is here: My issue

If you have any ideas/fixes, that would be great. If not, I guess it may be time to try Neo 2.0 Alpha... :)

EDIT: Ooh. Just read about your fried MB. Ouch. Damn, I usually have a spare board or two lying around, but traded one away just about two weeks ago. What processor/socket are you running? Maybe one of my friends has something I can send you.

Edited by tedkord

Guest jpenman

Im still wondering how to make default sms icon to open up vito sms and how to get MG's email fix to work...i put it on my phone and nothing will open the file....also is there away to get a calendar panel...not one that has appointments or task just a simple calendar so the icon will show the days date and when u go to it it will display the month....thanks

Guest Rob Storm
Im still wondering how to make default sms icon to open up vito sms and how to get MG's email fix to work...i put it on my phone and nothing will open the file....also is there away to get a calendar panel...not one that has appointments or task just a simple calendar so the icon will show the days date and when u go to it it will display the month....thanks

Is there not a way to create a "Redirect" for any call to SMS to open vito in the registry?

Guest jpenman
Is there not a way to create a "Redirect" for any call to SMS to open vito in the registry?

im not sure...im not familiar with many reg edits besides ones i read online...so i wouldnt know where to begin in creating something in the registry

im not sure...im not familiar with many reg edits besides ones i read online...so i wouldnt know where to begin in creating something in the registry

I dont use Vito but ill look into it for you and see what I come up with......Sorry for the absence lately but Family comes first!

Guest Rob Storm
I dont use Vito but ill look into it for you and see what I come up with......Sorry for the absence lately but Family comes first!

Yes, family always comes first. :)

Look forward to the ROM update...

Guest JDMjdawg

Hello! I'm new to this site...I followed Bgill55 from another forum.

I was previously on his V2.6 rom and then tried this one. I'm having a problem with Opera now, it freezes after about 5 seconds once opened. I can't even close it with out have to press the end key, I also can't close it using task manager. I've tried hard resetting and nothing seems to fix this problem. I switched back to V2.6 and it's still messed up.

Also, I even tried starting fresh by hard resetting and then flashing the Verizon/Samsung CF03 update.

Any ideas?

Guest veritas-truth

How does one edit the widgets on the home screen? Is that the CHome stuff, because my CHome Editor doesn't do anything to it. I try adding and removing stuff in Chome Editor, but the home screen stays the same.

Guest Jmak512
Hello! I'm new to this site...I followed Bgill55 from another forum.

I was previously on his V2.6 rom and then tried this one. I'm having a problem with Opera now, it freezes after about 5 seconds once opened. I can't even close it with out have to press the end key, I also can't close it using task manager. I've tried hard resetting and nothing seems to fix this problem. I switched back to V2.6 and it's still messed up.

Also, I even tried starting fresh by hard resetting and then flashing the Verizon/Samsung CF03 update.

Any ideas?

This might not be the answer u are looking for but have u ever tried using Skyfire in my opinion is a lil better than opera doesnt freeze allows u to watch all video date and a bit faster. i have the cab there for u in case u want to use it good luck my friend and welcome tot he forums follow up on bgill i tell u this from myself and other this guy is a master at cooking the best ROMS out there personal opinion of course no dis-respect :)

Skyfire_PPC.CAB

That would be awesome - I am a BIG Vito fan as well! :)

Guest JDMjdawg
This might not be the answer u are looking for but have u ever tried using Skyfire in my opinion is a lil better than opera doesnt freeze allows u to watch all video date and a bit faster. i have the cab there for u in case u want to use it good luck my friend and welcome tot he forums follow up on bgill i tell u this from myself and other this guy is a master at cooking the best ROMS out there personal opinion of course no dis-respect :D

Thanks a lot for the greeting! I actually have tried Skyfire is one of BW's ROMs, I liked it a lot actually. Maybe I will just install the cab and be done with it.

Thanks again :)

Anyone else have an idea as to why my opera is hosed?

Thanks a lot for the greeting! I actually have tried Skyfire is one of BW's ROMs, I liked it a lot actually. Maybe I will just install the cab and be done with it.

Thanks again :)

Anyone else have an idea as to why my opera is hosed?

are you using any kind of backup software to get you programs and settings up after flash?

How does one edit the widgets on the home screen? Is that the CHome stuff, because my CHome Editor doesn't do anything to it. I try adding and removing stuff in Chome Editor, but the home screen stays the same.

Chome editor is for the today screen, What are you trying to do exactly?

I was wondering if you of you wonderful cpr editors could make the chomefavs panel work with this theme?

Please post cabs of panels you want working. and ill try to edit it them the best I can