Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5.1 build 23064 "Neo 2.0 Alpha" v55

Guest bga7x

Guest sbpetro
Ok, here's the fix

Can't get it right, the text identifiers are shared for certian things so this is as close as i can get it.

Thanks Grassguy - this is much better. Appreciate the help.

Guest jrc_law

Please help! I'm an old guy and a little confused. I flashed ROM two weeks ago. It's awsome, but I came by today to see if there were updates, but I cannot tell what ROM I have. When I check Version of ROM I have the following, which I can't seem to match up to versions in the forum.

My ROM: CF03.20961

Really would appreciate the help. I'm pretty savy, so don't think it will take much! And, of course, many, many thanks. This forum, Bgill's work, and all of the rest of you is beyond awsome. Without, I would have tossed the 910.

Guest Fecious
Please help! I'm an old guy and a little confused. I flashed ROM two weeks ago. It's awsome, but I came by today to see if there were updates, but I cannot tell what ROM I have. When I check Version of ROM I have the following, which I can't seem to match up to versions in the forum.

My ROM: CF03.20961

Really would appreciate the help. I'm pretty savy, so don't think it will take much! And, of course, many, many thanks. This forum, Bgill's work, and all of the rest of you is beyond awsome. Without, I would have tossed the 910.

I'm pretty sure as long as you have CF03, you should be able to download, and flash any of the given ROMs the chefs have prepared for us. :)

Guest sbpetro

Okay so I've been trying to get my ATFavePeople images to look good in this ROM but I can't seem to find a good size. I'm currently using the images I have taken with the phone camera but they come out very grainy when they are imported into ATFavePeople. Any suggestions on size and/or format?

post-561776-1255389207_thumb.png

Edited by sbpetro

has anyone checked this out? if we get some of the masters from thsi baord to help & tweak this set up it could be real special. it has some potential.

[WM6.5][skin][wqvga] Titanium Sense, Alpha release 12.10.2009

Guest Grassguy
Okay so I've been trying to get my ATFavePeople images to look good in this ROM but I can't seem to find a good size. I'm currently using the images I have taken with the phone camera but they come out very grainy when they are imported into ATFavePeople. Any suggestions on size and/or format?

Ok, to do this you'll have to replace some files in \Application Data\

Here you'll see picture files, 1.jpg, 2.jpg.

The number represents the pages in the panel.

Say you have your Mom as the first contact.

Find a pic of your mom that has good resolution and that looks good filling the screen size.

Rename the file 1.jpg

Copy and paste it to \Application Data\, you'll have to overwrite.

Once you've changed all the pictures, open chome editor and then close it (it'll refresh chome)

That should do it. The only problem is that once you add someone, you have to do it all over again.

I hope this makes sense...

Guest aeroclown

Hate to see you go BG. Ill miss updating with your roms. Good luck and thank you for all your have done. I am up for upgrade myself, thinking about the htc imagio, pro 2, or maybe Ill just wait a while longer for the hd2 or monia II who knows. Ill be sloshing around reviews for an ice age probably, before I make up my mind.

Edited by aeroclown

Guest sbpetro
Ok, to do this you'll have to replace some files in \Application Data\

Here you'll see picture files, 1.jpg, 2.jpg.

The number represents the pages in the panel.

Say you have your Mom as the first contact.

Find a pic of your mom that has good resolution and that looks good filling the screen size.

Rename the file 1.jpg

Copy and paste it to \Application Data\, you'll have to overwrite.

Once you've changed all the pictures, open chome editor and then close it (it'll refresh chome)

That should do it. The only problem is that once you add someone, you have to do it all over again.

I hope this makes sense...

Worked like a charm - Thanks again Grassguy!

Guest DirtySanchez
kinda leaning toward the Omnia II

So u gave up hope on the Leo coming anytime soon too?, Im still waiting to see the Imagio in my hand, But i think the Omnia II just is a little better. (AMOLED) :)

Guest odeveca25

anyone have any idea when Omnia 2 for verizon will be out. Giving away my customized omnia to my wife lol and itching to get my hands on that or the HTC Imagio, but would rather wait on Omnia 2 though!

Guest DirtySanchez
anyone have any idea when Omnia 2 for verizon will be out. Giving away my customized omnia to my wife lol and itching to get my hands on that or the HTC Imagio, but would rather wait on Omnia 2 though!

I would wait, my corp. rep. has told me the Omnia II my not be out until Nov-Dec. or sometime in between. :)

Im going to wait my wife has my old vx9600/touch so she can wait for my omnia.

I see Bwolf has started and looks like Bgill may as well start with 6.5.1 roms and beyond, & xda/and i think here as well already has stuff for Whitestone.

Edited by DirtySanchez

Guest stupidel
even though its rumored to have a sucky resistive screen! and that touchwiz crap is crap!

do us a favor and choose a verizon phone...of a different flavor :)

we are following u...but...im leaning toward htc.

im actually holding out to the LEO drops but i will be getting a new phone in the next few months through my insurance so...im sure they will be giving me either a imagio (which is wack but i`ll take it until the leo drops) or one of the other HTC devices.

if they give me the omnia II...i`ll deal with it.

i mean it does have that 800mhz and the amoled...

but even that sucks in direct sunlight!

the reviews for it suck. but its just a...stop gap :(

Although it's also rumored to be pricey ($700+) I'll hold out to make final judgement. However I'm leaning toward the HTC Touch Pro2, though i'm a way's out and probably won't buy a newly released phone for the next one. Now that i know the Verizon tricks (disabling functionality) I will be able to put alot more time into research before I buy and make sure things are what they appear. It's also important to find a phone with a strong following such as the Omnia comunity, finding this forum and these ROM's has greatly increased the enjoyment I get out of my phone. I tried a few other ROM's in the begning but ended up sticking mostly with BGill's ROM's as they rock!

Guest mnstrchmst

Unzip,

Put the folder \Omnia\ in root drive (like the neo folder is)

overwrite the cpr in \Windows\

I only changed what's seen, if you want something else let me know and I'll give it a whorl.

Guest JDawg183

BG,

Just let me say, it has been awesome following your threads! You truly are a great asset to the community. People like you, Redman and MG make the Omnia a spectacular phone and Modaco a great community. You will be greatly missed while you take some time off, but I hope you are not gone for long. You have been talking about your next phone, when will you be up for the upgrade?

P.S.

I saw in one of the screen shots one of you posted that you are from St. George, Hello from a Fellow Utahn!

Guest Grassguy
Unzip,

Put the folder \Omnia\ in root drive (like the neo folder is)

overwrite the cpr in \Windows\

I only changed what's seen, if you want something else let me know and I'll give it a whorl.

How do you do this without the permissions error?

You'll need another file explorer I use total commander. The winmo file explorer can't handle it.

Guest jrc_law
I'm pretty sure as long as you have CF03, you should be able to download, and flash any of the given ROMs the chefs have prepared for us. :)

THanks much for reply. What I meant was that I'm confused whether or not I have the most recent ROM. I can't tell by comparing the numbers of the ROM on my phone with those here.

Guest Grassguy
THanks much for reply. What I meant was that I'm confused whether or not I have the most recent ROM. I can't tell by comparing the numbers of the ROM on my phone with those here.

What does the file that you downloaded say? I would start there. Unless you deleted it from your pc.

Guest jrc_law
What does the file that you downloaded say? I would start there. Unless you deleted it from your pc.

DUH! Of course that's the answer. I get tunnell vision sometimes and can't see the obvious. Thanks for NOT telling me to go pound sand. And, thanks for the ANSWER!

i downloaded BTToggle and installed it. But it just seems to toggle bluetooth on/off.

i am wondering if there is a way to send windows media sounds (like songs i play) to my bluetooth headset. Right now, they only come out of the speaker, or if i have the wired headphones plugged in through the adapter, through that.

But i would love to have my music come over my bluetooth earpiece.

anyone know how? (maybe it's not possible, but I've learned on here that there isn't too much that's not possible with these phones and an ingenuous programmer - which I'm not)

Guest necosino
i downloaded BTToggle and installed it. But it just seems to toggle bluetooth on/off.

i am wondering if there is a way to send windows media sounds (like songs i play) to my bluetooth headset. Right now, they only come out of the speaker, or if i have the wired headphones plugged in through the adapter, through that.

But i would love to have my music come over my bluetooth earpiece.

anyone know how? (maybe it's not possible, but I've learned on here that there isn't too much that's not possible with these phones and an ingenuous programmer - which I'm not)

Most stereo BT headsets are pair-and-play. Pair them, make sure they're on, and play!

Guest trukiller
Hey Grassguy I installed this and this looks great except for Text Message Panel and the Email Panel both Overlap Text, my guess is MMS does it to but here's pics of Text and Email so far. Also is there anyway to make the Picture Bigger in all panels, Pretty Please. Thanx a Million!!

Text

screen01a.png

Email

screen02i.png

has anyone found a fix for this yet?

Most stereo BT headsets are pair-and-play. Pair them, make sure they're on, and play!

I don't have a BT stereo headset. (But maybe that's my only solution.) i was hoping to be able to get my music over my regular "phone" single ear BT device - so it wouldn't be so obvious that I am listening to music!

plus, i would love to be able to send music from my omnia, via bluetooth, to my wife's car bluetooth system, for playing over her car speakers.

right now, i don't know how to get windows media sounds sent out to bluetooth

may be hoping for too much.