Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5.1 build 23064 "Neo 2.0 Alpha" v55

Guest bga7x

Guest Grassguy
has anyone found a fix for this yet?

Yeah, so i messed around with my copy of titanium cpr...upload yours and i'll make the fix. I fixed it but then did a bunch of editing to make it more omnia-like, forgot to backup the original fix.

Hey Bgill....

"

I have stripped alot out put alot of Bgill55 tweaks in here I want to Thank him for letting me Use his complete Kitchen!! "

Thank You for letting Evidence use your Rom and kitchen.

His Rom looks and feels great!!

I guess with his touch and the "tweaks " from your Roms thing have to be GREAT.. :) :(

Guest trukiller
Thanks I'll get it in the morning. Late!

That one should be good.

Hey Grassguy any luck with my Cpr. file. i downloaded the one in post 984 and that one just screwed up everything even more do you have any other suggestions that i can do to fix the overlaping of the text?

Guest Grassguy
Hey Grassguy any luck with my Cpr. file. i downloaded the one in post 984 and that one just screwed up everything even more do you have any other suggestions that i can do to fix the overlaping of the text?

Sorry, I have like 10 different cpr files, had to search and remember which one worked. Here you go.

Titanium_240x400.zip

Guest Solange82200

Aww man, Bgill, not you too! First Ad, now you! You will be missed, I am loving your ROM right now SO much. Thank you for all the hard work you have put into this, as sad as I am to see you stop cooking, I know you have done more for us and this community than most people do in a lifetime! Thanks friend

Edit:

Guys, does anyone know of a quick fix for the taskbar icons that someone had mentioned before, the Ev one and the signal strength one that came out white instead of cool like the ones Bgill had in 3.2?? I loved the way it looked, I was about to flash back to 3.2 because I loved the way those icons looked so much, but then I realized I love the dialer on this one and I really want to keep it lol. Anything we can do to fix since Bgill wont be releasing an update? TIA....

Edited by Solange82200

Guest veritas-truth

I have an older version of this rom and I'm going to flash to the most recent but I was wanting to know how to find and keep the old black dialer, I like it better than the new blue one.

I also wanted to say I've only had my omnia for a little while and I've only tried roms from Bgill; I've liked Bgill's too much to try anyone else's yet lol. I hate to see you leave Bgill; Take it easy and come by to say hey every now and then. Peace out man

Guest trukiller
I have an older version of this rom and I'm going to flash to the most recent but I was wanting to know how to find and keep the old black dialer, I like it better than the new blue one.

I also wanted to say I've only had my omnia for a little while and I've only tried roms from Bgill; I've liked Bgill's too much to try anyone else's yet lol. I hate to see you leave Bgill; Take it easy and come by to say hey every now and then. Peace out man

is this the dialer you are talking about?

WM_Dialer_Black_Gloss_bgill55.cab

Guest semmtexx

Hey Bgill, what do you put in your roms to make the nice smoooth kinetic scrolling in stead of the click click? Some of the other chef's roms still have the click click scroll and I have tried both touch response and ftouchsl and neither of them seem to work.

Guest derrickwhitt
Is there a way to have the original battery indicator, sound/vibrate, signal strength turned back on or enabled? With the update to v55 ROM, I noticed the EV or 1X is back to its original "look".

thanks all!

Anyone?

Guest Solange82200
Anyone?

I had to switch back to the older 3.2 because of this. I like having them all neon like in that version. I wish someone would fix it in the latest, because I love the blue dialer in the new one.

If someone could fix that, and some of the formatting issues in the titanium panel, I would be happy to make a 20 dollar donation via paypal. I know its not much, but I cant afford more than that. What I would like is in the notifications panel, the way that Greenskeeper (or Grassguy as he is known here) fixed it so that all the text is spaced the same in each different option, but I would like that fixed in landscape also. And also if possible a way to fix the preview when you get a text or email, the way the words overlap, I would like that fixed also. I just love this ROM, if I could fix the things above it would make it perfect for me

Guest Grassguy
I had to switch back to the older 3.2 because of this. I like having them all neon like in that version. I wish someone would fix it in the latest, because I love the blue dialer in the new one.

If someone could fix that, and some of the formatting issues in the titanium panel, I would be happy to make a 20 dollar donation via paypal. I know its not much, but I cant afford more than that. What I would like is in the notifications panel, the way that Greenskeeper (or Grassguy as he is known here) fixed it so that all the text is spaced the same in each different option, but I would like that fixed in landscape also. And also if possible a way to fix the preview when you get a text or email, the way the words overlap, I would like that fixed also. I just love this ROM, if I could fix the things above it would make it perfect for me

upload yer cpr and I'll do it when I get to work on Monday been super busy

Guest Grassguy
Thank you so much Grassguy, I really appreciate it. Attached is the cpr file

Edit: I had to rar it because otherwise it wouldnt let me upload it

Ok, give this a whorl...It's not perfect (like portrait) but i think it's livable! This panel is a pain in the butt. There are 7 text ID's and they are shared so identifying them is not easy. I still don't know what some of them do, but with trial and error this is the best I've found. Let me know if you need any other panels fix, the others are much easier. This one is the most difficult.

Late

Titanium_400x240.zip