Memory Card Problems

Guest GarethWW

Guest GarethWW

Hi,

This question is about my Acer Tempo X960, but as I can't see a forum dedicated to it, I am posting it here!

I am having problems with my new phone in that the phone seems to loose connection to the SDMMC card every so often! I first realised this when ActiveSync was failing a lot, and then when programs installed on the Memory Card were failing to load.

If I look in File Explorer under SDMMC it shows no content, or shows up as SDMMC2. After a reboot all is well again for a short time.

I replaced the original 1GB MiniSD card I had for a 4GB MiniSDHC (Class 2) card and still the same problem occurs.

Is this a card reader issue with the X960 or what. Both cards I tried are SanDisk.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CNA51083
Hi,

This question is about my Acer Tempo X960, but as I can't see a forum dedicated to it, I am posting it here!

I am having problems with my new phone in that the phone seems to loose connection to the SDMMC card every so often! I first realised this when ActiveSync was failing a lot, and then when programs installed on the Memory Card were failing to load.

If I look in File Explorer under SDMMC it shows no content, or shows up as SDMMC2. After a reboot all is well again for a short time.

I replaced the original 1GB MiniSD card I had for a 4GB MiniSDHC (Class 2) card and still the same problem occurs.

i have the same problem with an ancer E100 erything desappear after a soft reset

a bit annoying isn't it !!

Is this a card reader issue with the X960 or what. Both cards I tried are SanDisk.

Thanks.