Lioryte Model T ROM

Guest lioryte

trying to decide which one to flash with ... your Base 23064 or Model T 23064!?!?

i was running Ad vanilla v2 then Wozzers ultra lite... missing some stuff i'd like.

Guest lioryte

Updated to 23064.

QTitanium still only supports default M$ titanium panels

Top taskbar is now active

Model T lock in the lockscreen. (and they said I don't customize my ROMS :) LOL)

Schap's Beta Registry Editor added in settings.

Currently working on a fuller WQVGA QTitanium and trying to OEM JZ Smartmort.

Guest popsinger
Updated to 23064.

Model T lock in the lockscreen. (and they said I don't customize my ROMS :) LOL)

download link does not work although i guess it won't be necessary to update from v1 since i am mainly using spb shell or is it?

Guest popsinger
Updated to 23064.

sorry i had to erase since it double posted the top

Edited by popsinger

Guest popsinger
? Download link works just fine

No need to update if V1 works for ya.

thank you for your reply. yes i probably won't update until a new build comes out but just to tell you again i don't know why but when i tried the link just now out of curiosity, when i got to 4shared, it says "The file link that you requested is not valid." that's exactly the same thing i got last night after i saw that you updated to v2. remember, this is Model T i'm talking about.

Guest lioryte
thank you for your reply. yes i probably won't update until a new build comes out but just to tell you again i don't know why but when i tried the link just now out of curiosity, when i got to 4shared, it says "The file link that you requested is not valid." that's exactly the same thing i got last night after i saw that you updated to v2. remember, this is Model T i'm talking about.

My apology, file was marked as download for publishers only. It should be working/ downloading as usual. Thanks for letting me know

Guest lioryte
getting ready to flash.... can we use cabs from your other 6.5 base 23064 rom thread?

Yes. I would suggest to use the Titanium Weather cab from post 2, I've modified it especially for this ROM.

Yes. I would suggest to use the Titanium Weather cab from post 2, I've modified it especially for this ROM.

successfully flashed and loving the simplicity and what you got in it! ;)

the dance caught me by surprise... was that a hola move dude!?!? :)

now customizing... starting with your weather cab...

STOUT on the way as well... thanks for sharing your hard work! :(

Guest lioryte
successfully flashed and loving the simplicity and what you got in it! ;)

the dance caught me by surprise... was that a hola move dude!?!? :)

now customizing... starting with your weather cab...

STOUT on the way as well... thanks for sharing your hard work! :(

Thanks, much appriciated

lioryte i have some questions

1. i preffer to install mostly on SD first then storeage if possible - your suggestion

2. i get error when i tap on titaniumweather cab please see screenie, can i use another or do you have same titanium weather as on other screenie (installed in storeage)?

post-525063-1255299653_thumb.png

3. can you help me figure out which panel would have same appearance as this?

post-525063-1255299666_thumb.png

A.) i am fine with black background, but would like to see next appointment not just "calendar icon";

B.) also is there a panel where missed phone call, vioce msg, txt and email in a row instead of column?

4. did you find fix for contact list in dialer getting garbled up when using down arrow key (up key works fine)?

thanks again for great rom and for your help

lioryte i have some questions

1. i preffer to install mostly on SD first then storeage if possible - your suggestion

2. i get error when i tap on titaniumweather cab please see screenie, can i use another or do you have same titanium weather as on other screenie (installed in storeage)?

post-525063-1255299653_thumb.png

3. can you help me figure out which panel would have same appearance as this?

post-525063-1255299666_thumb.png

A.) i am fine with black background, but would like to see next appointment not just "calendar icon";

B.) also is there a panel where missed phone call, vioce msg, txt and email in a row instead of column?

4. did you find fix for contact list in dialer getting garbled up when using down arrow key (up key works fine)?

thanks again for great rom and for your help

1. so far everything i installed in sd or storage works - like iphone

2. un-install from storage then install in device

3. found from your cab collections - notification - getting closer to the way i like my "Today" screen

post-525063-1255327286_thumb.png

when i tap on top left corner - "Notes"; "Today";"Programs" and "Settings" pops up and they all work

- any idea?

thanks

Guest lioryte
1. so far everything i installed in sd or storage works - like iphone

2. un-install from storage then install in device

3. found from your cab collections - notification - getting closer to the way i like my "Today" screen

post-525063-1255327286_thumb.png

when i tap on top left corner - "Notes"; "Today";"Programs" and "Settings" pops up and they all work

- any idea?

thanks

2. Yes all of Titanium panels should install to /device

As far as the left corner issue I don't know why this is happening, nor can I duplicate this issue. I have taken out all large taskbar this might be involving a specific file you are installing.

Also, PM your way

nvrmnd - found CHero clock

few things i'd been playing with and results

1. Lisbian Cubic Blue v1.13 -(liked the color for easier recognition) looked nice but did not work and broke bottom start menu - uninstalled - any recomendation as alternative?

2. HTC Task Manager 2.1 -(wanted to get back ability to close/stop running apps in background from task bar) -did not work - uninstalled - any suggeston as alternative?

3. Office -works / SD

4. iGo8 Amigo & gmap gps app - works / SD

5. Facebook; twitter (twikini); Opera mini - works / SD

6. Advance config tool v3.3 - works / storage

7. 3min. GPRS shutdown - works - device

8. fingerkeyboard 2.1 - works / device

9. fm radio (from you) - works / device

10. jml Today v5.2 - works /device - too busy looking - uninstalled

11. htcaddict cleanram v1.6 - works / storage

12. tempclean (can't remmember exact name) - works / storage

13. after runing coreplayer or media player in landscape mode (both does not display properly) Cdigi/hero clock breaks, have to do a soft reset for fix - is there a landscape mode problem with this build (had same issue with wozzer's ultralite)?

hope this help others using your base Model T - great rom!

Lisbian's taskbar does work. You need the post 23053 version.

Use the new beta task manager, it works just fine.

necosino

23053 - means lioryte's other rom?

i was hoping lioryte cook up newer version seems 23069 is out - don't know if any good or what benefit if any...

"new beta task manager" - i give up where is it (this version shows up on top bar by clock) ?

thanks in advance

Guest lioryte

Updated to 23069

New in this version:

WM Dialer in- Samsung Dialer out

For some time now I have been getting some issues with the Samsung Dialer. I have tried my version, Adrenalyn's and Samsung's but I have been getting the same issues with all of them. I always used the Samsung dialer because of the lock screen feature I liked and because the WM dialer, in the past have been giving me the same issues as the Samsung Dialer is giving me now.

So I have tested the WM dialer, made some tweaks and it's working up to my taste. Also the scrolling down contacts issue is gone and now they are visible and readable.

Only problem is the lock screen while using the dialer. In post 2 I've posted 2 solutions for now, try 'em out and see how they work for ya.

Also just an FYI all since the developer of this skin is gone missing- I'll stop making the Model T's after this build unless I get the skin and the support I need from him. I'll still make my BASE ROM and if you'll miss the model T I'll add some links in post 2 that will make it pretty much the same.

HEEELP

installed CLink - did not work - uninstalled, "crashed and burned"! :)

reflashed last night - still at 23064 and i keep getting this message with CHero clock when i tap on it and or "Set"

which app? what to do??? :(

Guest lioryte
HEEELP

installed CLink - did not work - uninstalled, "crashed and burned"! :)

reflashed last night - still at 23064 and i keep getting this message with CHero clock when i tap on it and or "Set"

which app? what to do??? :(

Which Chero- the new skin? you need JMLToday to run it