[ROM] Anzo Romárium update, 14.02

Guest anzo

I've installed the 28227_PFC,great rom, but i noticed that when my device is locked and i slide to unlock it, most of the times ArkSwitch starts with no apparent reason

Can this be fixed?

Edited by Fark

Guest lupus_hegemonia

Saluti, amico "anzo".

Come stai? Sembra si era molto impegnato!

Hehehe...

Anyway. Can you please tell me, if you test to install the SPB KEYBOARD in these new roms of yours, because I'm really want to test some new builds, but I found an issue with the SPB keyboard (which is the only I'm using): I can't set my SPB keyboard's settings; when I'm pressing the "Settings" button in the "Input" menu... the phone "freezes"!

Guest hdt828408

rom good, but you give me link download software "contacts" (rom 28227_PFC), I want intall contact ( 28227_clean)

thank you very much!

Saluti, amico "anzo".

Come stai? Sembra si era molto impegnato!

Hehehe...

Anyway. Can you please tell me, if you test to install the SPB KEYBOARD in these new roms of yours, because I'm really want to test some new builds, but I found an issue with the SPB keyboard (which is the only I'm using): I can't set my SPB keyboard's settings; when I'm pressing the "Settings" button in the "Input" menu... the phone "freezes"!

I think you got the flags mixed up,hes Hungarian not Italian.

Guest dave2767

ANZO YOU RULE best ROM till date 23075 full+md2 great work i have tested pdhee,ryrzy,sector,steff,stock,nurom,megalite,ocks thank you master ANZO you have made a good ROM still testing ,if i find any bugs i will reply ,just the right recipe makes food lip smacking and good to relish. 9 thumbs up for your efforts and a grand salute to masterchef ANZO

battery ***** need batt percentage

response *****good

missed calls ,sms button integration required. if u click miss call button another panel opens it does not show main miss call window same in missed sms

music player freezes on library update

after shooting video when we try to preview i am back to main page screen

camera pics looks washed out IE over exposed pic even in normal mode

when we restart the phone lower panel gets heated

not checked bt wifi gprs

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VALUABLE TIME AND EFFORTS MAY GOD GIVE U IN ABUNDANCE MONEY,POWER,FAME,

phone cant be picked up on handsfree

Edited by dave2767

• 3 weeks later...
Guest andrew.mazlim
Hey Why video call is disable??any solution?

That's strange! I've test a couple of Anzo's and I didn't face such a problem.

Guest Staf1988i
That's strange! I've test a couple of Anzo's and I didn't face such a problem.

Take a look on the top.The same problem..!!Please help..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lancecontreras

Hi Anzo,

How can I make the Lite calendar my default calendar whenever I tap on the Appointments and calendar entries on the home page?

• 6 months later...

Awsome. Wifi working too. I tried a lot of Roms, this one's the best so far.

One issue I faced was once I changed the theme (from settings>home>appearance>choose a theme....) the background for menus disappeared (though its there in home screen). M2D also cannot customize the home screen tabs(in touchflow). Maybe I'm a noob so I'm doing something awry. But basic profile working more than good, so lite one's enough for me.

Is there a possibility that touchflow works with only the time/calendar and no other tabs?

Thanks a lot for this awesome work.

Guest c4prlm4st3r
Oh, goodness me!

This is a perfect job! :huh:

Hi Anzo

Just flash my omnia last nite. Its speed up my omnia. Really nice work. BTW, which one is your latest ROM with working WIFI? Anyhow, appreciate your afford..:rolleyes:

Guest c4prlm4st3r

Mine also disable. Which ROM you using now? I'm using 23088 Full M2D+classic titanium. Anyone tried with working video call?

Guest c4prlm4st3r
This topic (and roms) are MORE... "ancient" than... Julius Caesar, boys!

Tried to flash few Anzo's rom but still my video call disable. Which rom you are using now?

Guest c4prlm4st3r

i tried flash with 20381 rom.video call working.everything working fine just no touchflo.Gonna try flash back with 23088 verify if i do it wrongly at 1st time. last night really make my heart stop beeping.suddeny it say image failed to download.after check recheck everything it just my internet connection fail.try flash back then everything working fine.

Guest Cool Fox

can't choose a rom.

is this an english roms or hungarian.

i need a rom with Different UI

can any body help me i want all the roms with the same home screen as below

28227_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

Guest andrew.mazlim

I'm telling you... These roms are MORE "ancient" than... dinosaurs!

I'm using OCK's GTX or Eclipse... or roms from "JN Foundation - K.Radd".

(Yonn is making AMAZING ROMS, too! VERY stable, fast & good looking too...)

I'm telling you... These roms are MORE "ancient" than... dinosaurs!

I'm using OCK's GTX or Eclipse... or roms from "JN Foundation - K.Radd".

(Yonn is making AMAZING ROMS, too! VERY stable, fast & good looking too...)

Hey, andrew.mazlim. Thank you very much for the references. Will be trying these ones now. Yes I just noticed current roms are very old compare to the ones suggested. Here are the two threads I'm currently looking at. Any other references or suggestions please?:-

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...ows-mobile-6-5/

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...nium-ultralite/

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hey, andrew.mazlim. Thank you very much for the references. Will be trying these ones now. Yes I just noticed current roms are very old compare to the ones suggested. Here are the two threads I'm currently looking at. Any other references or suggestions please?:-

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...ows-mobile-6-5/

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...nium-ultralite/

These are fine! If you're newbie user, choose one "HEAVY"/"FULL" rom, with everything "pre-cook"...

Thank You! B)

I suggest you to try 23017 Gabes build. (old UI)

Hi Anzo,

beautiful rom man.Congratulations!

Is there a version in english and what is the exact name of the rom from the picture you posted?

Chears,

Savo

• 1 month later...
Guest akpmehta

Hi, Can I flash 23088Full_M2D ROM to upgrade my Samsung Omnia I900C to Windows Mobile 6.5. My phone was purchased in India and currently showing Phone version as I900DDHH4 and PDA I900DDHH5/DDHH4. WiFi S/W 0.4.3.1 and H/W 1.0. Also, after flashing rom, would I be able to use phone in US (at the moment, I am using phone in US).

Thanks in advance.