My Samsung OMNIA II - Final Setup :D

Guest tacchan23
Andrew, can your SPB Mobile shell do the 3D carousel like we've seen in the
yet?

If yes can you share how you did that?

Can not do, read the sticked post about OpenGL if you want to learn more.

Guest AndrewTan
Andrew, can your SPB Mobile shell do the 3D carousel like we've seen in the
yet?

If yes can you share how you did that?

Cannot, wait that author success in final and release also.

Guest Omnius

Hi AndrewTan, how do you managed to get the Resco Contact Manager to work over Samsung's original phonebook and sms and also the Spbs?

I can install the Resco Contact Manager but everytime I press phonebook or sms, I always get the original Samsung's one...

Guest AndrewTan
Hi AndrewTan, how do you managed to get the Resco Contact Manager to work over Samsung's original phonebook and sms and also the Spbs?

I can install the Resco Contact Manager but everytime I press phonebook or sms, I always get the original Samsung's one...

Resco contact manager only overwrite the call button. Others still remain samsung one.

Guest 53rdcevar

Why the language of my SPB mobile cannot be changed? I already changed the settings side but it stays as danish :/ where do you download your SPB mobile shell?

I think it's the J1 rom

I'm on Love or Hate game with this Rom...lots of Bugs.. lack of cHome panels customization ability. Can someone post the wallpaper that comes with the ROM.. thanx :)

Guest wenjie15
Why the language of my SPB mobile cannot be changed? I already changed the settings side but it stays as danish :/ where do you download your SPB mobile shell?

changed your regional settings yet?

cheers!

Guest Ichigo80

one question...... Shelle3.5 is an application lighter interface Samsung? how much RAM is available?

I installed the ROM Secany the IJ1, but compared to WM6.1 now OMNIAII seems slower! would be nice to have a WM6.5 rom with only titanium sull'OMNIAII!

Samsung TouchWiz or Shelle3.5?

Edited by Ichigo80

• 5 months later...
Guest Pl@cebo

Hi...

I have Omnia 2 (win mobile 6.5 + SPB Shel3.5)....

When someone calls me, I dont see callers name, just number (its like Samsung is over ruling the contact manager of the SPB shell)...when I call out, from SPB shell contact list, everything is just fine.

And, also...when I press Call button, it opens Samsungs call log and not SPB shell`s.

What can I do!?

Thank you....

Guest gavin83collins
Can not do, read the sticked post about OpenGL if you want to learn more.

are you talking about the multi format spb 5.0 which is in the process of being finalized

Guest mihai_mihai
Hi...

I have Omnia 2 (win mobile 6.5 + SPB Shel3.5)....

When someone calls me, I dont see callers name, just number (its like Samsung is over ruling the contact manager of the SPB shell)...when I call out, from SPB shell contact list, everything is just fine.

And, also...when I press Call button, it opens Samsungs call log and not SPB shell`s.

What can I do!?

Thank you....

hard reset and reinstall spb +other programs if still don't work search another rom

plus see if contacts are duplicated somehow