XTRA data download?

Guest djlee0330

Guest djlee0330

Hi

I just bought my omnia 2. I have been trying to download XTRA data for my GPS. However, I am keep getting "XTRA data download fail" message. I tried with wifi on and through active sync. I would really appreciate it if anyone can help me out

Thanks

Guest fifd2005
Hi

I just bought my omnia 2. I have been trying to download XTRA data for my GPS. However, I am keep getting "XTRA data download fail" message. I tried with wifi on and through active sync. I would really appreciate it if anyone can help me out

Thanks

You need an internet connection

You need to enable internet connection through activesync or you mey use wifi

I have had the same problem. I did test Internet connection through activesync or Wifi. Here is my setting:

- Enable XTRA server

- When data is expired

- when connected to PC via ActiveSync

Whenever I press on 'Download XTRA data', the same error displays. Any suggestions/helps?

You need an internet connection

You need to enable internet connection through activesync or you mey use wifi

I have had the same problem. I did test Internet connection through activesync or Wifi. Here is my setting:

- Enable XTRA server

- When data is expired

- when connected to PC via ActiveSync

Whenever I press on 'Download XTRA data', the same error displays. Any suggestions/helps?

I have the same problem on WM 6.1 H9

Guest stanleycc

I have encounter the problem before but at last I found out the trick. If I disable the phone and use wifi or activesync connection only. It will be always fail. If enable phone and the use gprs/wifi/activesync, then it can be success download. Hope this information may solve your problem.

Guest djlee0330
I have encounter the problem before but at last I found out the trick. If I disable the phone and use wifi or activesync connection only. It will be always fail. If enable phone and the use gprs/wifi/activesync, then it can be success download. Hope this information may solve your problem.

thank you so much your solution worked!