[WM6.5][Skin][wqvga] Titanium Sense

Guest NikichZ

Guest fulcanelly
This is my version of titanium theme. This is just alpha, so thera are some bugs and the nomber of plugins which were customized is small.

I likeed how chero clock locked, but the battery drain was too fast. I skinned standard cclock, so now it looks like hero clock :)

Hope you like it.

In regional settings set time style as HH:mm.....

Wallpaper you can find in "My Pictures"

Theme includes:

-Cclock skin

-Showaco TitaniumWeather_v4.2

-CComm-V0.32

-Titanium Notification

-CMyPhotos skin

-CAppointments skin

-CMusic-for now- only new icon

-opera panel

-chome editor

-clauncher

-Cmanila menu (only under chome panel)

To do:

-notifications skin (unexpected problems)

-Fixing bugs (always in process :( )

Alpha_03

-opera panel

-added chome editor

-clauncher

-Cmanila menu (only under chome panel)

Alpha_02

-Fixed warning "The program is not compatible"

-Reduced cab size

PS Make backup !

More screenshots later ;)

post-492647-1255268807_thumb.pngpost-492647-1255268825_thumb.png

post-492647-1255268832_thumb.pngpost-492647-1255268853_thumb.png post-492647-1255268874_thumb.png post-492647-1255624088_thumb.png

Titanium_Sense_by_NikichZ_alpha_02.cab

Titanium_Sense_by_NikichZ_alpha_03.cab

This is wonderful...I loved this Skin

Great work.

Guest askani53

Tried to install Alpha 03 but got

"Installation was unsuccessful. The program or settings cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions."

Nevermind, had to reinstall Alpha 02 for it to take.

Edited by askani53

Guest NikichZ
can i add this update on top of the triple optics rom? are you going to make a panel for contacts?

I think you should ask this question to EVIDENCE (though i think you can).

Yes, i'm going to make contacts panel))

great, thanks, keep up the good work, thanks for sharing

I think you should ask this question to EVIDENCE (though i think you can).

Yes, i'm going to make contacts panel))

Guest RyanTheTragic13

This may be a silly question, but how do I add programs to CManillaMenu? The right soft key says DLapp, which is to delete programs, and the left soft key is for contacts. It looks great, but it doesn't allow me to individually select the "+" buttons. Am I doing something wrong, or is it simply not working for me?

Guest NikichZ
This may be a silly question, but how do I add programs to CManillaMenu? The right soft key says DLapp, which is to delete programs, and the left soft key is for contacts. It looks great, but it doesn't allow me to individually select the "+" buttons. Am I doing something wrong, or is it simply not working for me?

You should tap + button.

PS It's reccomend to have some plugins under CManila because of "+" mapping (it's not my bug but cmanila's one =(

Or use clauncher

Guest blazingwolf
You should tap + button.

PS It's reccomend to have some plugins under CManila because of "+" mapping (it's not my bug but cmanila's one =(

Or use clauncher

Yeah, cManila seems to have issues. I got one spot to program but it will not launch the program. I deleted it to try again and now I can't add anything at all. :)

Guest RyanTheTragic13

With 2 panels under cmanilla it works fine. With 1 panel, the location that needs to be tapped is above the plus sign. With no panels underneath it, it doesn't seem to work. I just have to find 2 panels that I want to run under it....I would prefer not to have anymore so it will be tough to add a couple, everything I need is already there!

Guest Diggedy

when I tried to install alpha 3 I got a message saying "unable to uninstall tianium sense" so I tried to install over the original and the weather is missing so everything looks messed up

Guest Evidence_I
can i add this update on top of the triple optics rom? are you going to make a panel for contacts?

installing this cab will mess up the Titanium Edits I have made. so its one or the other. FYI I just cooked his new version and it looks great I will put my twists on the Opera Panel and prob wont include Cluancher cause Cmanilla works fine!

really like the updates Thanks alot!!!!

post-596907-1255676845_thumb.png

Suggestion :) :

Better to edit also bronzeres.dll so that the icons will match with the theme. Because when entering for example a default Titanium panel u get the old ugly icons of Microsoft.

If you need any help how to do it send me a PM.

Guest papa2007

Hello and good abend together, I has sometimes a question which version I must take then now because of Titanium sense and what has now I have to follow Manilla on it. Greeting and thank you from old Germany Papa2007

Guest monsterpt
You should tap + button.

Or use clauncher

NikichZ,

Would youmind posting the cpr for your latest version? I am trying to work on some edits for some other panels. Thanks. Awesome work with the new version btw.

Guest cheifkeiff

Been playing around with alpha three made up a Nitrogen panel and a CGPS but if you put more than one panel under manilla menu it jacks were the white box normally goes for panex and moves off the icon.

Screen01.png?t=1255723704Screen02.png?t=1255723737

Screen03.png?t=1255723777

Guest vince1970

NikichZ, LOVE you work and the alpha 2 and 3. is it possible to have the appointment + clauncher added to the home screen while the rest of the plugins are hidden below ?