EVIDENCE/Mastergreeny V13

Guest Evidence_I

Can anyone tell me why I keep losing my icons in the start menu? It seems to happen to the apps that I have installed to my storage. After installing them and then doing a soft reset I lose all the icons. I even tried a hard reset and still same thing. Not super worried cause I know a new ROM is coming down the pipe but it is still bugging me.

Guest dopeness
Can anyone tell me why I keep losing my icons in the start menu? It seems to happen to the apps that I have installed to my storage. After installing them and then doing a soft reset I lose all the icons. I even tried a hard reset and still same thing. Not super worried cause I know a new ROM is coming down the pipe but it is still bugging me.

I have had a lot of problems with v5 as far as the home screen is concerned. I have seen others on here with similar problems as you and myself. I am sure that the experts have seen what we have posted and hopefully will address it in the new ROM due out soon.

Guest Evidence_I

try reformatting your "my Storage"

Guest Evidence_I
just wondering... what CPR files do i have to edit so i can put the black border on the background of panels that are created or installed?

Titanium 240x400

Guest tedkord
New Feature in 23075 New Magnifier UI

post-596907-1256236593_thumb.pngpost-596907-1256236611_thumb.png

So downside they Change the Taskbar Once again and themes have to change some things up!

I'm pretty happy with v5 - quick, stable and none of the minor issues I encountered with earlier builds. Until I see something I've just gotta have, I think I'm staying put. The only issue I've seen is the Mortscript popup on boot, but I only see that once when I reboot. Hardly a deal breaker.

Thanks once again to BGILAX77VIDENCE! Loving my Omnia once again. (But still drooling over newer phones around the corner)

Guest Evidence_I
I love tha taskbar on the v5 and i have to agree, it is a very stable rom... I hope v6 23075 is as stable and fast

thk u

First Testing of this new Build!!!! Very Impressed!!! im kinda Over the Magnifier feature already lol

Guest ministermtc

i had the same issue and had to formate "My Storage" drive....this process will erase everything so you want to make sure you back up.

setting >>connections>>USB connection mode change to mass storage

connect to the PC via USB

Open explorer

select the appropriate drive

file>>TFAT(e:)>>format

click start

run the cab for each and application and this should resolve the issue.

Guest Solange82200
i had the same issue and had to formate "My Storage" drive....this process will erase everything so you want to make sure you back up.

setting >>connections>>USB connection mode change to mass storage

connect to the PC via USB

Open explorer

select the appropriate drive

file>>TFAT(e:)>>format

click start

run the cab for each and application and this should resolve the issue.

He is exactly right, I was about to post the same thing. It actually happens to me right after I hard reset every time. I just copy all the folders from my storage to the computer, quick format, copy everything back, soft reset, and Im good. It happens with all ROMS, it isnt the ROM builders fault

Guest philwills
He is exactly right, I was about to post the same thing. It actually happens to me right after I hard reset every time. I just copy all the folders from my storage to the computer, quick format, copy everything back, soft reset, and Im good. It happens with all ROMS, it isnt the ROM builders fault

I know one thing that can cause that corruption is having your usb connection set to mass storage on your My Storage and unplugging it without ejecting it first. It works just like a USB drive at that point, delayed write and all. So, make sure that if you're connected like that, that you eject it before you unplug it (and turning the phone off or reseting while plugged in counts as unplugging, that's how mine got corrupted).

Guest gayflag

Anyone use their omnia to take pictures exclusively? I just got incredibly frustrated trying to take pictures of my dog with our newborn kittens. I had to give up after many attempts at getting the shot i wanted. I have a pitbull and i put one of the 2 day old kittens on his head.

Seems like the camera in v5 has horrible button lag. Might be a winmo bug, or maybe its cf03 im not sure. I have to hold the camera button for a good 8 seconds for the camera to open, sometimes it just doesnt open. When it does open, maybe the autofocus is crap, but a few times i held the shot button, and it didnt take the shot. Finally i switched to 'sport' shot because all the shots were coming out fuzzy and sport changes the shutter speed. When i switched shot mode, the white balance got screwed, and it took all black shots, even with flash on. Dont get me started on the flash. Its pretty much useless. With the flash on, all pictures look washed out in the center. Maybe autofocus is crap too...

It worked before these new builds however. Maybe its the 27xxx builds that broke it. Anyone else having camera problems? To get a decent shot, you have to have a spotlight providing ambient light. The flash sucks that much

Anyone use their omnia to take pictures exclusively? I just got incredibly frustrated trying to take pictures of my dog with our newborn kittens. I had to give up after many attempts at getting the shot i wanted. I have a pitbull and i put one of the 2 day old kittens on his head.

Seems like the camera in v5 has horrible button lag. Might be a winmo bug, or maybe its cf03 im not sure. I have to hold the camera button for a good 8 seconds for the camera to open, sometimes it just doesnt open. When it does open, maybe the autofocus is crap, but a few times i held the shot button, and it didnt take the shot. Finally i switched to 'sport' shot because all the shots were coming out fuzzy and sport changes the shutter speed. When i switched shot mode, the white balance got screwed, and it took all black shots, even with flash on. Dont get me started on the flash. Its pretty much useless. With the flash on, all pictures look washed out in the center. Maybe autofocus is crap too...

It worked before these new builds however. Maybe its the 27xxx builds that broke it. Anyone else having camera problems? To get a decent shot, you have to have a spotlight providing ambient light. The flash sucks that much

I just played with mine, seems to be working fine to me. Who knows?