EVIDENCE/Mastergreeny V13

Guest Evidence_I

Guest Jmak512

I dont think there will be an update tonight maybe yes maybe no =) i shall be waiting for a good minute just in case i want to play so bad with this rom

Guest Evidence_I

I will be releasing 2 Roms. one with the Magnifier in and Stock Task and one theme and the Rom I will be using Custom Task the Pure black theme and Magnifier Disabled!!

Guest Jmak512
I will be releasing 2 Roms. one with the Magnifier in and Stock Task and one theme and the Rom I will be using Custom Task the Pure black theme and Magnifier Disabled!!

Thats whats up 2X1 today this is getting better than shopping at the flea market JK :) but thats whats up iwould try the custom just cuz the magnifier is not too much of a big deal :(

Guest bicycleray

I would imagine that on the custom you could still enable the magnifier if you still wanted to. Or am I thinking the wrong way?

Guest Evidence_I
I would imagine that on the custom you could still enable the magnifier if you still wanted to. Or am I thinking the wrong way?

yes you could but with the Custom task you can click on it. They have added 2 resources to the new taskbar so it will need a whole edit as all of the other resources have moved down.

Guest Evidence_I

OK v6 Is Now Online the First version of this is in post #1 this is with the Stock task bar and the New Magnifier enable! I will update Post #2 that rom will have the Custom task Back in and Magnifier disabled!!!

Guest philwills
I dont use this Keyboard Just for that reason!

Ah, I see, I like the better accuracy... guess I'll keep to my quest for a wqvga cab for ezinput or something like it. Thanks for the great rom, I'm downloading v6 now.

Ah, I see, I like the better accuracy... guess I'll keep to my quest for a wqvga cab for ezinput or something like it. Thanks for the great rom, I'm downloading v6 now.

ok well ezinput is in this rom!

Guest Evidence_I

OK part Two of this release is Online Check post #2 Mag disabled! I tested this rom all day and Mastergreeny and Myself both agree this is a great build Super fast!!!!!

Guest Jmak512

Like always a great follower Here of all ur work. I cant wait to see what u going to do with Omnia II once is released this is phone heaven. LIke i always say it u guys took this to the next level of customization.

Guest Evidence_I

Forgot to mention this the Resco Registry fix for you guys so you dont have to! alonge with Resco Exploer now Resco Registry has the Position Fix!

Guest ChrisColumbus

Um.. i cant get off of the welcome screen... anyone?? i just reflashed with v 6 no mag and still having same problem... anyone else happening too??

I have flashed twice...

Edited by ChrisColumbus

Guest Jmak512
Um.. i cant get off of the welcome screen... anyone?? i just reflashed with v 6 no mag and still having same problem... anyone else happening too??

I have flashed twice...

Usually it takes sometime have u tried touching the screen but give it a second it should come up that is normal stuff bro it always takes a bit of time

There u go i just flashed and mine is already at the main thing =)

Edited by Jmak512

Guest ChrisColumbus
Usually it takes sometime have u tried touching the screen but give it a second it should come up that is normal stuff bro it always takes a bit of time

only thing it lets me do is go to phone... the end key will not hang up the phone.. flashing to ver 6 with mag and trying it

with mag worked like a charm.... flashing back to without now..

without mag I cant get to unfreeze of welcome screen... 

did you flash WITH mag or WITHOUT mag??

Edited by ChrisColumbus

Guest Jmak512

Without it i wont lie to u it took good 2 minutes the taskbar came on and i just let it sit there for 2 good mins and then boom everything appeared thats weird dude cuz im already setting everything the way i like it on the phone =)

Guest ChrisColumbus
Without it i wont lie to u it took good 2 minutes the taskbar came on and i just let it sit there for 2 good mins and then boom everything appeared thats weird dude cuz im already setting everything the way i like it on the phone =)

im redownloading and flashing again..  with mag worked great... it took a few mins to load too.. my phone is going threw XDA and installing and still stays on the welcome screen.. Im not even getting a task bar

Guest Evidence_I
only thing it lets me do is go to phone... the end key will not hang up the phone.. flashing to ver 6 with mag and trying it

with mag worked like a charm.... flashing back to without now..

without mag I cant get to unfreeze of welcome screen...

did you flash WITH mag or WITHOUT mag??

tap the top left corner where the start menu used to be when mort pops up you will see where to tap it will say start!

Guest ChrisColumbus
tap the top left corner where the start menu used to be when mort pops up you will see where to tap it will say start!

got it...  thanks!!

Guest midiwriter

Just flashed v6 no mag....this thing's fast! Already have contacts restored and all apps...just amazing!

And thanks for all the little bug fixes...much appreciated.