EVIDENCE/Mastergreeny V13

Guest Evidence_I

Guest Mastergreeny

Hey Guys..Sorry I was not on here for a long time.

My omnia was having screen problems and I got Verizon to let me switch to a different phone for a very low cost so....I now have a HTC TP2. I will have to say I am loving it.

So I guess this is farewell to the Omnia forums...hopefully you guys will still have some cooks workin for you...or you guys upgrade to something newer too!!!

Edited by Mastergreeny

My omnia was having screen problems and I got Verizon to let me switch to a different phone for a very low cost so....I now have a HTC TP2. I will have to say I am loving it.

So I guess this is farewell to the Omnia forums...hopefully you guys will still have some cooks workin for you...or you guys upgrade to something newer too!!!

Thank You for all you have done.....

:) ;)

Guest soccerdon1981

Well that certainly sucks for all of us. :)

Have fun with your new phone.

@Renee - thanks for the help.

Edited by soccerdon1981

Guest maxtcee

mg why didnt you go with the imagio so much potential

Thx for the excellent ROM Greenery...sorry to see you go.

I have a couple of questions I was hoping someone can help me out with.

1) Im having issues with Titanium where occassionally the clock follows whatever panel I try to use. For instance, I click on the "Nitrogen" panel but the clock from the first panel scrolls down and covers the Nitrogen panel. Is anyone having this issue and is there a fix??? The only way I know how to fix this is to restart the phone.

2) There are a couple of apps excluded from the V13 rom that I would like to add back. Can someone direct me to where I can find these

• Word
  • Excel
  • Remote Desktop Connection

Thanks for your help in advance.

post-539958-1262270913_thumb.png

1) Im having issues with Titanium where occassionally the clock follows whatever panel I try to use. For instance, I click on the "Nitrogen" panel but the clock from the first panel scrolls down and covers the Nitrogen panel. Is anyone having this issue and is there a fix??? The only way I know how to fix this is to restart the phone.

Attached is a screen shot of what Im talking about with Titanium.

Guest Mastergreeny
mg why didnt you go with the imagio so much potential

Actually the TP2 has the same amount of ROM and RAM as this phone. It was just not released with windows 6.5 on it to start with but that is fixed on mine now. :)

The only one out on Verizon with better specs is the Omnia 2 but I really liked the hardware keyboard on the TP2. So I went with it. I had to get my first Omnia replaced several times from screen problems. There are some really great ROMs available for the TP2 also, over on PPCgeeks.

Here what my new TP2 looks like right now. It is setup like an HD2 with Dusk theme.

post-552026-1262272518_thumb.jpgpost-552026-1262272525_thumb.jpg

Guest Mastergreeny

2) There are a couple of apps excluded from the V13 rom that I would like to add back. Can someone direct me to where I can find these

• Word
  • Excel
  • Remote Desktop Connection

1) This is an issue you will see from time to time after you have switched from landscape to portrait in titanium. I think it is caused from the landscape being incomplete.

2) Here is a cab for Office. I don't have one for remote desktop.

Office.CAB

1) This is an issue you will see from time to time after you have switched from landscape to portrait in titanium. I think it is caused from the landscape being incomplete.

I found the RDP cab...thx

Guest tedkord

Hey, Mastergreeny. Do you have any plans to update the Deja Entendu build with MS3? I love this build, but it's gotten buggy for about the last 2 weeks. I'm sure it's down to something I installed or did, so it's time to flash again. I've been holding off in case you released a newer build based off Evidence's v13 with the newest MS3.5. (I really like your layout of MS3, and do very little tweaking to the lifestyle screen).

I just want to know so I can decide whether to wait or to look at another ROM.

Guest maxtcee
Actually the TP2 has the same amount of ROM and RAM as this phone. It was just not released with windows 6.5 on it to start with but that is fixed on mine now. :)

The only one out on Verizon with better specs is the Omnia 2 but I really liked the hardware keyboard on the TP2. So I went with it. I had to get my first Omnia replaced several times from screen problems. There are some really great ROMs available for the TP2 also, over on PPCgeeks.

Here what my new TP2 looks like right now. It is setup like an HD2 with Dusk theme.

post-552026-1262272518_thumb.jpgpost-552026-1262272525_thumb.jpg

i just didnt like the slide out keyboard on tp2 plus it was rel bulky i cant wait till cmonex gets the hard spl for imagio this thing is gona be way rockin screen shots look awesome are you running 2.5 as well

Edited by maxtcee

Guest Draconius

I flashed your flotanium version to get M2D which is AWESOME, but I wanted to change the two soft keys on the home screen to "Address" and "Programs", where the program button jumps to the launcher tab...any idea how to do that? I know in M2DC you can change them, just don't know what to select to tget the right soft key to jump to the launcher tab

Also, I installed iContact and it does not work the way is used to on my old M2D...I don't have the favorites, history, etc. at the top like it should be...any ideas if it is a compatibility issue?

Guest JDawg183
Any chance of an update EV or u have already moved to omnia II

I think he has moved on to a better place....

Android that is. he has not posted anything since Dec 19.

Guest tedkord
I think he has moved on to a better place....

Android that is. he has not posted anything since Dec 19.

Last thing he posted was that he had decided to go with the Omnia II. Did he change his mind?

Guest altimax98

Is anyone else having a issue with the weather not working half the time. I get where it wont update and the thing will just say connecting to accuweather and wont move. It wont update for anything. Ill try and force updates and do the importing of old settings and stuff and nothing will get it to work, then out of the blue it will start working..

I also cant connect to any wi-fi networks. I was able to on older roms but not anymore, got any ideas?

Guest kdkinc
Last thing he posted was that he had decided to go with the Omnia II. Did he change his mind?

DID He EVER change his NAME :) B) ;)

We all miss his work but he left some EXCELLENT chefs behind....

;) B)

Guest JDawg183

I dont know if he changed his mind or not, but I know he had been talking about making the move to Android, said he was going with the O2, then fell off the face of the earth. So if he didnt change his mind back to Android, maybe we need to contact the local authorities and file a missing chef report :)

Guest imbolc

Evidence,

Nice Rom. I went back to my omnia and returned my omnia 2 for the latest build here. The O2 was very nice, but the original with swype keybord makes the original workable for now.

A question, is there a way to use the auto rotation, it helps me with navigation and spreadsheets. If not, do you have a cab for swype and I can do a liet rom and install the other programs I use?

thanx

Guest kdkinc
Evidence,

Nice Rom. I went back to my omnia and returned my omnia 2 for the latest build here. The O2 was very nice, but the original with swype keybord makes the original workable for now.

A question, is there a way to use the auto rotation, it helps me with navigation and spreadsheets. If not, do you have a cab for swype and I can do a liet rom and install the other programs I use?

thanx

Evidence has been rotated to the front line to combat "ROBOTS". B) ;)

He's listed as MIA but not forgotten :)

As far as a Swype cab that has been "pulled" from service...

It must of been tough leaving that NICE O2 screen but the u/i bites!! IMHO

;) B)

Guest jlc0005
1) Im having issues with Titanium where occassionally the clock follows whatever panel I try to use.

Once this happens, there is an easy fix for it. I used to use it when I was using this ROM. In the windows folder, there's a Titanium or CHome Refresh program or something like that... unfortunately, I cannot remember exactly what the file is called, so you may have to do a bit of searching for it. Once you find it, just execute the program and your Titanium screen will return to normal. It is detailed earlier in this thread, so just page through and look for it.

It is here, just not sure which page. Good luck!

Edited by jlc0005

Guest kdkinc
Once this happens, there is an easy fix for it. I used to use it when I was using this ROM. In the windows folder, there's a Titanium or CHome Refresh program or something like that... unfortunately, I cannot remember exactly what the file is called, so you may have to do a bit of searching for it. Once you find it, just execute the program and your Titanium screen will return to normal. It is detailed earlier in this thread, so just page through and look for it.

It is here, just not sure which page. Good luck!

Check out POST # 621

:) B)