B7300 Omnia Lite applications for i900/i910

Guest sector

Guest dannytgt

Hi guys, i have a problem with this apps

i try to install: Omnia Lite dialer, omnia lite photo album, online widget, touch player, etc. and some of them give this messages: INSTALLATION WAS UNSUCESSFUL THE PROGRAM OR SETTING CANNOT BE INSTALLED BEACUSE IT IS NOT DIGITALLY SIGNED WITH A TRUSTED CERTIFICATE; other just INSATALLATION WAS UNSUCESSFUL.

The only app i've installed is omnia lite keyboard...this give no problem.

Im on RZRY WM 6.5 build 23064.

I hope you can help me guys i really want to use this apps.

Guest Chris64

I renamed tclock.exe to clock.exe and cut pasted it on windows folder and now its default.

Everything is working fine except when the phone is locked,

the SNOOS, DISMISS buttons don't show up.

Any solutions?

Thanks everybody!

Guest erichkooi

Hi,

Firstly, thanks for great applications.

Secondly, RSS reader is working great except a message "RSS reader does not support SHGH-I900 Officially" appear when u click on the RSS application.

Anyone know how to disable this message?

Appreciate all you afford and time to do these great application.

Thank you again guys.

Eric

Guest lutharigno
thanks for 4shared links.

slds,

to sector and all that contribute to this many thanks also, no words to describe your work !! just perfect !!!

calendar working great on i900 just need to know how to make them default, is it just overwriting something on windows folder (it does replace the calender shorcut on programs but not on M2D or titanium :) ?)

Edit: I just copy tcalendar.exe to other location, then rename it to calendar.exe and cut pasted it on windows folder and now its default on M2d and titanium. (i do have a perfect back up just in case, so trust me if you want, jeje)

I tried rename/copy/paste of tcalendar.exe and still cant get titanium to open new calendar. All the apps are working and look really good. I just need to get the new calendar to open in titanium. Using Sector's neo Hades rom.

Guest thePuck

Touch Player acting strange ))) Then I press Update (Library) it start searching files, when it find all of them (like 700 or so), but adding only 3. How can I add all off them?

Guest Thailand LongLiveTheKing

Can u help Meeee I'm sorry for very very very bad English Because i'm Thai I install touch player Omnia Lite version in my storage but i have problem to Update music in Touch player omnia lite version so i remove touch player omnia lite version and i use Touch player to listen music but i found problem Touch player in omnia can't update music and can't play music can u help me????????/

Guest playboyfunny
Can u help Meeee I'm sorry for very very very bad English Because i'm Thai I install touch player Omnia Lite version in my storage but i have problem to Update music in Touch player omnia lite version so i remove touch player omnia lite version and i use Touch player to listen music but i found problem Touch player in omnia can't update music and can't play music can u help me????????/

+1

can someone pls upload the original speakerphone.dll file extracted from the Lite Dialer to here.the one sector uploaded didnt activate my speakerphone function in the Lite dialer....TIA

Guest yardi4life
That stinks. I do like the keyboard, though. I was getting tired of certain quirks of Finger Keyboard.

The keyboard works on i910. I'm using 23071 build

Guest Muncheno
can someone pls upload the original speakerphone.dll file extracted from the Lite Dialer to here.the one sector uploaded didnt activate my speakerphone function in the Lite dialer....TIA

Sorry, cant backup. Access denied.

I was using Resco Explorer to backup but failed.

Well the stuff i tested works fine...

But when i want to install Launcher it says:

Instalation was unscusessful.

The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions.

What can i do to fix that?

Guest corpisa
I tried rename/copy/paste of tcalendar.exe and still cant get titanium to open new calendar. All the apps are working and look really good. I just need to get the new calendar to open in titanium. Using Sector's neo Hades rom.

you are right, it only as default on touchflo on mine too, huh... :) any ideas someone !!

Guest dennyking88
Well, i didnt tried all Apps. But i tried the Apps which i think can be really usefull for People who use Sector's 6.5 Rom.

These Apps are really nice: (100% Finger Friendly, fast and nice GUI)

Clock, Calender, File Manager, Audio Recorder.

Well Sector, especially the Clock, Calender & File Manager are perfect to be included into your Rom!

Those Apps should be available at the release of the i900... Really nice Apps.

But sadly, Clock & Calender doesnt replace the Standard Windows-Apps and doesnt support Manila...

Man that would be great if Clock and Calender would be the standard Apps in M2D v2.

But there is still a missing App: SMS Threaded Mesaging App from OmniaLite

smsm.jpg

(Sorry for the bad Pic)

Its like iPhone SMS App with Bubbles.

Any chance to get this one?

this app would be so cool

can somebody get it from the b7300?

it's more convenient than the original one

Guest shinaipt99

Hey omniaholics! :(

I really like that taskbar... how to i install it? And... is it possible to fix the keyboard covering the taskbar? :)

thaaaanks!

Guest shinaipt99

Hey omniaholics! :(

I really like that taskbar... how to i install it? And... is it possible to fix the keyboard covering the taskbar? :)

thaaaanks!

post-487606-1256000924_thumb.jpg

Guest rickhamilton620

I tried installing they keyboard but all it says is "installation unsuccessful" I even uninstalled the i910 keyboard CAB i had before. Any suggestions?

Guest pappaman

I tried searching so forgive me if this question has allready been answered.

Is there a posibility to run the new tcalendar from the Titanium CAppointments?

I allready tried the following: Changed the regkey for :MSCALENDAR to point to the new tcalendar.exe which resulted in the application starting with a white screen. Tried copying tcalendar.exe to calendar.exe in the windows dir but that did nothing (wich makes sense since this is for M2D). Tried launching the tcalendar.exe from CLauncher which resulted in a nice white screen again.

Is there a way? Anyone know why this misterious white screen appears?

i still can't install the launcher....

And with every app i tried i saw that they are not compatible with landscape mode.

The online widgets app hows half thhe widget screen and half the normal background.

The calender is going mad after you put it into landscape mode...

Is this normal or can something be done about it?

(sorry for my really bad english)

Guest daz306td

RE: Samsung keyboard

In phonepad mode, how do you get the character '!' and '@' in ct9 mode??? When I press I only get the option of the first character in the preview/choices box and I have to manually 'Add word' if I wish to select one of those.