B7300 Omnia Lite applications for i900/i910

Guest sector

Guest amahfouz

sector u gotta use these cabs in your next rom, the comm manager is far better than HTC's.

does anyone know how to make touchplayer stop the phone from turning of the display?

Guest playboyfunny
watch my previous post and then write, its just a skinned omnia launcher

i know but i said it to tibor because he say we can find this omnia lite menu on 1 page

Edited by playboyfunny

Guest Ste-V-illage
Hey omniaholics! :(

I really like that taskbar... how to i install it? And... is it possible to fix the keyboard covering the taskbar? :)

thaaaanks!

i think this is the default taskbar since winmo 6.5.1, thinner than before. and it seems the samsung keyboard cannot be moved up a little bit like others.

Also for me works nice thanks sector and the others for such nice apps, but i have to questions:

1. how i can have those apps in italian? (i'm talking about GPSsettings, Data Manager and Smart Converter)

2. how can integrate this data manager into manila 2D v.1?

thanks for your help

Guest shinaipt99
i think this is the default taskbar since winmo 6.5.1, thinner than before. and it seems the samsung keyboard cannot be moved up a little bit like others.

not taskbar... i meant start bar :) where can i have it?

Guest tampaboy1984

I installed the Samsung Online Widget Plus, none of the widgets actually work when I put them on the desktop and click them. So far Analog Clock does not work, The Messages Widget says "the file "jInbox" cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, 1 of its components cannot be found" error.

Guest paddytrick
I installed the Samsung Online Widget Plus, none of the widgets actually work when I put them on the desktop and click them. So far Analog Clock does not work, The Messages Widget says "the file "jInbox" cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, 1 of its components cannot be found" error.

To make the calendar widget work, put the tcalendar.exe in the Windows directory.

The threaded text message application hasn't been included in this post, but there's a version from another Omnia floating around on this forum, although where it installs I do not know.

The touchwiz interface on the original Omnia was pretty much crap, but this new version is responsive and having three home screens actually makes it useful (if most of the widgets worked).

Would love to see the "GooplePointer" app installed to make the google app work, and the messaging (jinbox) app.

A WM6.5.1 rom with Touchwiz, and all the Omnia Lite apps working would be awesome.

Guest tibor22

On factory ROM (I use DXID1) most of the Widget Plus widgets work! But you shoud make some tweaks... The ones I made may be useful for others:

1. Put TCalendar exe to Windows folder --> Calendar and Today (next appointment) widget will work normally! On click they will open TCalendar exe. Omnia Lite's Calendar app (TCalendar.exe) can be downloaded from the first post.

2. Don't use Weather widget that came with Widget Plus cab installation, it's buggy, at least in my ROM --> install AccuWeather Widget separately! You can download it with 'MoreWidgets' widget, or from somwhere here on Modaco too. The separetly installed version works perfectly.

3. Since Omnia Lite's JInbox.exe has not been extracted yet, the Notification widget shows the number of unread SMS / E-mail but does nothing on click. --> I installed the Samsung's SilverInbox.exe (present on older Omnia ROMs) to Windows directory and renamed to 'jinbox.exe'. Now the Notification widget opens SilverInbox (that is not a perfect app but better than nothing). -- Silver inbox cab attached.

4. If you install AudioNote (also from the first post) you can use the Audio Note widget normally. Very useful widget! Just one click on the Today screen and you can start saying your sudden thoughts for record...

I hope I could help a bit.

i900s_Samsung_SilverInbox.cab

Guest Koofteh

Some awesome stuff in here, thanks guy.

I was wondering, is there a possibility of getting the new Omnia Lite dialer for WM6.5.0 ROMs? It looks like the one posted here was modified for 6.5.1 and as such there's a tiny gap between the bottom of the dialer and the softkey bar for me.

It's not a big deal or anything, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who hasn't gone up to 6.5.1 yet. :)

Edit: Attached a screenshot in case my explanation was confusing. This thing would be a dream come true if the size was correct, I can't believe how smooth the kinetic scrolling is.

post-427050-1256127585_thumb.png

Edited by Koofteh

Guest erichkooi
Great work Sector

All wark perfectly but there a couple of thing that I don't understand:

Calendar as a stand alone application work great so I try to use it as a default calendar ans so I change the value of HKLM/Software/Microsoft/shell/rai/:MScalendar and so I make your application my default calendar.

Ok but when use Titanium and launch today bottom on Cappointments the screen is blank.

It'seems titanium give a command to samsung calendar that it doesn't work (I think if you push on appointment titanium try to to the appointment but samsung calendar can't understand)

For example thumbcal work great, but I don't know where I can change the command

Anyone have a solution

Thank and sorry for bad english

Hi, I got the same white screen after I changed on HKLM... any idea?

Guest shinaipt99

After going along all the threads in this topic i must ask...

Could someone make a tutorial on how to make this apps as default? please...!

p.s. Any advances on thread sms?

On factory ROM (I use DXID1) most of the Widget Plus widgets work! But you shoud make some tweaks... The ones I made may be useful for others:

1. Put TCalendar exe to Windows folder --> Calendar and Today (next appointment) widget will work normally! On click they will open TCalendar exe. Omnia Lite's Calendar app (TCalendar.exe) can be downloaded from the first post.

2. Don't use Weather widget that came with Widget Plus cab installation, it's buggy, at least in my ROM --> install AccuWeather Widget separately! You can download it with 'MoreWidgets' widget, or from somwhere here on Modaco too. The separetly installed version works perfectly.

3. Since Omnia Lite's JInbox.exe has not been extracted yet, the Notification widget shows the number of unread SMS / E-mail but does nothing on click. --> I installed the Samsung's SilverInbox.exe (present on older Omnia ROMs) to Windows directory and renamed to 'jinbox.exe'. Now the Notification widget opens SilverInbox (that is not a perfect app but better than nothing). -- Silver inbox cab attached.

4. If you install AudioNote (also from the first post) you can use the Audio Note widget normally. Very useful widget! Just one click on the Today screen and you can start saying your sudden thoughts for record...

I hope I could help a bit.

WAO tibor22, it works!!!

Tks!

Edited by Guiry