B7300 Omnia Lite applications for i900/i910

Guest sector

Guest leap_ahead
well thanks for reply

what rom u r using now

actually i m using majin's b7300 rom but when ever i try to update it crush (even fully formatted my storage and storage card )

and if click on any copied avi like kung fu panda nothing happen

could you give me tips to get it working with videos

thanks

sorry for my bad english

sorry i use khuanchai rom ...and the Touch player is from this site,, so is different from Majin rom

Guest ~OmniaLove~

Is there any well working cab of Jinbox???

Because all cabs I installed by now are buggy and don't run as they should =(

Guest hugo_prado

Some fix to Phonebook's reject calls function work? And call log application shows 00:00 in call timer. Is it collected from some missing file?

Edited by hugo_prado

Guest stenlius

Hi guys, is there any way to make the 7300's clock application the default for alarms? I'm using khuanchai 6.1 rom. Read the whole thread but didn't find an answer.

Guest amitsharma.atc
sorry i use khuanchai rom ...and the Touch player is from this site,, so is different from Majin rom

anybody else i need omnia lite touch that can play videos

help

• 1 month later...
Guest leap_ahead
Is there any chance to extract from this rom http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...on-omnia-b7300/ the settings application?

Yonn_OmniaLITE_Data_Manager.cab

http://rapidshare.com/files/405176608/Yonn...ata_Manager.cab

for more here :

http://rapidshare.com/users/B7GU5X

*not working all program

thanks to yonn1981

Edited by leap_ahead

Guest PoisonOmnia
Hi guys,

I found new omnialite dialer ported by Rugal "From ce4arab forum" -> Fixed for NewGUI "start button is down" ROM "by him":

http://rapidshare.com/files/354579027/Ruga...Lite_Dialer.cab

--> Please give credit when used on cooked ROM...

Screenshot:

131340.jpg

I tested on a 23534 ROM - Works perfect :D "Call log + SecContact +Audionote are included in this cab"..

However I did not test it on oldGUI "start button is up" ROM - Check and see - > I'll ask him for nonfixed cab if it did not work right for oldGUI :angry:

Any Chance of a Cab without Call log + SecContact +Audionote ??? As this would do away with the annoying black bar and old style incoming call function, I really love this, and appreciate all the hard work people are doing.

Guest israr82
There is no mui for this dialer. You get this error most probably because you have a SECDialerRes.dll.****.mui in you ROM from older Omnialite dialer which make the conflict > You need to delete such .mui

> Rugal said he got this from a Chinese omnialite ROM and only SECDialerRes.dll.0804.mui was there "see attachment" - If you want you can translated it to Polish and then replace 0804 code with you lang code "don't forget to sign it of course" :D

It's working fine with me ;) , maybe you need to uninstall any previous dialers you might had installed :angry:

how to delete the SECDialerRes.dll.****.mui file?? it cannot be deleted. got no text on red n green/accept n reject button. can anyone fix this. thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest andrew.mazlim

Btw... since you mention folks, I was looking forward about the HTC "X" button (you know, that small icon replacing the "OK" in the corner?), but for WM6.5.x (in fact, for the 23563 I'm using)..., to working properly WITH the Manila2D as UI!!!

Any help?

Guest leap_ahead
Btw... since you mention folks, I was looking forward about the HTC "X" button (you know, that small icon replacing the "OK" in the corner?), but for WM6.5.x (in fact, for the 23563 I'm using)..., to working properly WITH the Manila2D as UI!!!

Any help?

what you need ?? HTC task manager ?

Guest andrew.mazlim
what you need ?? HTC task manager ?

Aye, something like that, but WORKING WITH NEW builds (like 23563 I'm using) and... combined with Manila2D UI! Btw..., in my 23563 build rom, the "OK" is NOT on top-right, but on bottom-right!

Any help, Leap?

Guest leap_ahead
Don't get it, Leap. This is to change the bellow-right "OK" button only or to acting as "X-button" too?

to close program !!

(X)

Guest ebsbow
Here, again from my friend "Rugal" - OmniaLite jInbox V. 1.0.1.72 2010 from B7300BVIJA3 ROM:

Screen-Shots:

Download Link:

MultiUpload "many mirrors":-

http://www.multiupload.com/WDTEMT7OV0

Known Side Effects:

- It will break the video/audio playback using camera/WMP/Touchplayer due to file LsOmaClient.dll not compatible with i900...

>> The workaround? use CorePlayer it uses it own codecs and will do the job.

>> If you have a way to patch LsOmaClient.dll and make it somehow compatible with our i900 please do...

So you decide if you want to install it or not rolleyes.gif :

Installed the app, but it crashe the video recorder app. So, no recording.

I removed the new lsOmaClient, but now I am not able to make, send or receive sms. Video works now obviously.

Does anyone have an pached lsOmaClient.dll, or an Samsung messaging package that works?

I tried MAMBO04's WM6.5.3 ROM with this, and it worked somewhat( beside that some recorded video got corrupted)

So it is possible.

Really like this app. I'll post it if I find an solution be for you.

Edited by ebsbow

• 2 months later...
Guest livingdeadguy

awesome !! i've downloaded these and i'll try these soon !! hey i have wm6.5 too how to get that green charging battery indication?? (: its looking awesome !! and y dont u guys make a wm6.5 rom having these omniaLITE apps instead of original omnia i900 apps !! it would be great !! (:

post-754628-1286111344_thumb.jpg

Edited by livingdeadguy

Guest amitsharma.atc
and y dont u guys make a wm6.5 rom having these omniaLITE apps instead of original omnia i900 apps !! it would be great !! (:

well my friend there are some roms... u just need to search :)

Guest livingdeadguy
well my friend there are some roms... u just need to search :)

do you know one?? lol could u plz send me link !! there are so many roms and all that, it gets so much confusing !! (: