B7300 Omnia Lite applications for i900/i910

Guest sector

WiFi Settings and Bluetooth Settings still doesn´t work on Samsung Data Manager....... :)

"The file Settings_Wifi cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found...."

I tried with the .cab file of the first page twice

For me the same, here.

Works for me. For i910 it is not working.

i try installing the volume control cab and i dont think it works as i dont see it pop off now if it does my bad but how do i get it to be the default app

You can extract and overwrite the 2 dlls in \Windows .

Guest sid0101

the new dialer is destroying my battery. anyone else have this issue?

I was running at the beginning of a restart at 43-45 percent of mem, but with the dialer i ran at 55.

WOW.

Edited by sid0101

Guest HellboyMC
Ok i have reuploaded Launcher, try it let me know.

It adds a shortcut to Programs as Menu Launcher

One question, is there a way to get those apps (dialer, call log, contact manager, calender) the default apps, cause right now, when i access them through manilla/dialer, i get the old ones. Lets say on home m2d widget, i get the old calender, under people widget, when i click all people i get the old contact manager, under dialer (i use omnia 2 dialer) i get the old call log and so on and so on.

Guest yardi4life

I just tried Midomi and Data/Comm Manager on i910 (CDMA) with wm 6.5 23071. They will not start.

Samsung Keyboard works great. i'm replacing the original keyboard.

Edited by yardi4life

Guest yardi4life

Samsung Audio Note launches. I can press the record button and start a recording, but app freezes when the stop button is pressed. Menu softkey button is unresponsive.

on i910 (CDMA) with wm 6.5 23071.

Edited by yardi4life

Guest yardi4life

XT9 works with the Samsung keyboard if it is installed over original Samsung keyboard on i910 (CDMA). I created a OEM and removed the original Samsung keyboard, then XT9 does not work.

Any ideas?

Guest yardi4life
XT9 works with the Samsung keyboard if it is installed over original Samsung keyboard on i910 (CDMA). I created a OEM and removed the original Samsung keyboard, then XT9 does not work.

Any ideas?

After I went through the XT9 Settings and save the changes (did not change anything). The XT9 started to work. Meaning I now getting word suggestions which I was not before. Looks like there's a few registry settings missing. I going to export the registry settings and compare the results with the settings in the cab to see what was missing. Will report back.

Guest punkmonkey1984
Thanks Ryrzy.

PhotoAlbum added on 1st post.

Fixed Comm Manager it should really work now.

thanks sector i'll try it out

Big thanks to Ryrzy for the photo album still use the original one still :) :(

Any chance of the Media album ;););)

Edited by punkmonkey1984

Guest Bern612
Can anyone that is on the stock CF03 ROM (not a custom one) try out some of these cabs to see if they work?

CFO3 (clean stock)

so far

photo album= zoom in and out works,slideshow works just don't try to add music, menu soft key doesn't work.

clock=doesn't work

keyboard=works

online widget= most work, but widget manager freezes

all i can check right now rapidshare doesn't like me

Edited by Bern612

Guest yardi4life
After I went through the XT9 Settings and click done (did not change anything). The XT9 started to work. Meaning I now getting word suggestions which I was not before. Looks like there's a few registry settings missing. I going to export the registry settings and compare the results with the settings in the cab to see what was missing. Will report back.

I was not able to find any difference in the register in

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Sip]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Tegic\XT9]

So I'm not sure what changed after clicking done in XT9 Settings.

:) Hi sector, I'm testing online_widget (very nice) and some aplicationes doesn't work, for ej. ''WORLD TIME'' when I press it I receive an error mesage ''Error opening the shortcut or locating the target filename.'' It also happens with others aplications (google, facebook, D-Day)

Another one is wether aplication: it doesn't show the city.

Anyway it's great and I know you will fix it asap...

Tks!

Guest yardi4life
I was not able to find any difference in the register in

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Sip]

So I'm not sure what changed after clicking done in XT9 Settings.

I checked again and found the missing registry settings to enable XT9 after install/OEM. Sector add this to the samsung keyboard cab.

"Recapture"=dword:00000000

"AutoSubstitution"=dword:00000001

"AutoAppend"=dword:00000000

"Prediction"=dword:00000000

"SpellCorrectionMode"=dword:00000001

"WordCompletionPoint"=dword:00000003

"DefaultLanguage"=dword:00000109

Guest snapz54

Is anyone cooking these into an i910 rom or working to make them compatible? I've tried them on different roms and I get nothing really except for calendar with no real functionality, it's nice though. Anyone?

Guest preestley

Any way to get the calendar to work by pressing calendar widget? Im just getting "Tcalendar unsigned" error. Also touch player doesent start from related widget. Rest work lika a charm :) Ill wait for sectors next rom with these new aps.