Enable Samsung default lock screen

Guest bond_guy_2002

Hi, how do I deactivate the lock screen?

Hi,

i was also missing the samsung lock screen with the player.

So i made a mod for s2u2 to launch the samsung LockScreen.

NEW VERSION POST #10

This is an experimental package. i will not be responsible for any damage or loss of data

install procedure.

-desactivate the lock screen

-install s2u2 vga in device

-configure s2u2

-install the cab attached in device

-softreset.

if you uninstall you will have to unintall s2u2 too and then reinstall s2u2 as i am overwritting some part of it

For the moment it's not possible to change the set up of the lockscreen as in 6.1 rom (i have found a way but not easy to do)

-the touchplayer control are displayed on the lock screen.

Guest ibai_nkb
you can try to open it directly in the windows folder.

otherwise copy the content of the folowing zip into your windows folder and try the shortcut again

it works!!!!!!!! really thanks!

You're a genius!

Guest Tylwith

i may have find some corruption in my cab so just in case i have recab it and edited my first post in this topic

if anyone can try the new cab and gice me some feedback

thanks

Guest Faidz Jalil

I tried it. It works fine. Better than the earlier version I tried.

But then, I can't seem to change the wallpaper resulting in black background. I don't know whether this is caused by S2U2 or your .cab.

I'm really new with WinMo.

Guest Faidz Jalil

No lag. Works perfectly. But the earlier version seems lag and sometimes I need to unlock the screen 2 times. Its like the lock is made up of 2 layers.

Guest Tylwith
I tried it. It works fine. Better than the earlier version I tried.

But then, I can't seem to change the wallpaper resulting in black background. I don't know whether this is caused by S2U2 or your .cab.

I'm really new with WinMo.

Did you try to copy the content of the lock.zip file in your windows folder ?

Guest Faidz Jalil

Is that required? Thhe file is the one in this page? Would you please tell me the specific folder? And I think you might want to make a new thread dedicated to your cab.

Guest Tylwith
Is that required? Thhe file is the one in this page? Would you please tell me the specific folder? And I think you might want to make a new thread dedicated to your cab.

it's required if you have the black backgroud and can't change the background using the lock setup shortcut

Guest Faidz Jalil

Erm..how do I point to the folder I'm storing my pictures? Or do I have to move my wallpapers to somewhere else so that the photo picker can detect them?

Guest Tylwith
Erm..how do I point to the folder I'm storing my pictures? Or do I have to move my wallpapers to somewhere else so that the photo picker can detect them?

normally nothing to do the photo picker will scan your phone and memory card if the album can see them the photo picker can see them

Edited by Tylwith

Guest ibai_nkb
People who try the new cab can you give me some feedback please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i tried the new cab and works fine, but sometimes, when i wake up my omnia 2, there is a little delay before it shows the lockscreen (i see the main screen one second before to see the lockscreen). Do you know how can i fix this?

thanks for your work!

Guest Faidz Jalil

Hey tylwith.

I've been using your cab but I noticed that the auto lock function is really fast...it only let me idle for about 5secs then it will lock my phone. Is this setting changable under S2U2 or your cab? If you would, please point out the option that I need to change.

One more thing, I also noticed that there are the need to unlock the screen twice. After I unlocked the 1st screen, another one will come out and I had to unlock that again.

Also, is there anyway we can adjust the duration the quick control stays? Mine hides very fast. Wish it could stay on longer.

Edited by Faidz Jalil

Guest Tylwith
i tried the new cab and works fine, but sometimes, when i wake up my omnia 2, there is a little delay before it shows the lockscreen (i see the main screen one second before to see the lockscreen). Do you know how can i fix this?

thanks for your work!

sorry i don't know how to fix. It comes from 2 things.

-this also happens in the normal s2u2

-this also happens in the normal lockscreen on 6.1

as i am using s2u2 + original lockscreen it has to happen.

but it still better than the 2 seconds you may have with the default 6.5 loskscreen

Edited by Tylwith

Guest Tylwith

I've been using your cab but I noticed that the auto lock function is really fast...it only let me idle for about 5secs then it will lock my phone. Is this setting changable under S2U2 or your cab? If you would, please point out the option that I need to change.

you can check the value in the s2u2 settings.I advice to unselect lock when backlights turns off

and set the Power off in value to what you want i am using 30s.

One more thing, I also noticed that there are the need to unlock the screen twice. After I unlocked the 1st screen, another one will come out and I had to unlock that again.

You just have forgotten to disable the normal lockscreen in the settings

Also, is there anyway we can adjust the duration the quick control stays? Mine hides very fast. Wish it could stay on longer.

you cannot adjust it but you can either use the cube button to make it reappear or slide your finger down from the top of the screen.

Guest Faidz Jalil

It's not the default lockscreen. It's the one from your cab where we need to hold the lock button to unlock. I made sure that the default lock screen is disabled.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tacchan23
I am ressurecting this thread to say that i have fixed the cab again

Thanks, updated to your new version on my suggested programs topic too!

Edited by tacchan23