B7610 ROM dumped

Guest ErnstJanF

Hello

where can i find J3 by secany ?

I flashed the rom in the first post of this thread but i think is H1 and it has only spanish language :D

This is an old thread. For the latest rom look here.

Is this file a newer version ?

B7610NXXIJ3? Is the stock rom i have on a branded vodafone germany.

here is the mli file if is newer and someone can extract the nb0. (sorg maybe :D )

http://rapidshare.com/files/316973798/LOUVRE.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/316974705/LOUVRE.part2.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/316975300/LOUVRE.part3.rar

Thanks

or follow this tutorial... http://www.modaco.com/content/b7610-omnia-...-to-dump-a-rom/

Edited by kibiwi

• 5 weeks later...

A question I have been asking, whether this version supports SRS WOW in TouchPlayer? My downgrading has deprived me of this option which already existed.

Edited by 20x

Guest ErnstJanF

As I remember, it only supports it when using headphones.

You should use the 6.5 version to get WOW HD in Touchplayer when there are no headphones plugged in :)

A question I have been asking, whether this version supports SRS WOW in TouchPlayer? My downgrading has deprived me of this option which already existed.

Thanks for the long awaited reply. You are right only headphone/headset mode will enable the option of all equalizers/srs wow hd settings, but in 6.5 you can enable it without using headphone/headset.

But the version of WinMo 6.1, xxxIJ3, this option was quite similar to that of 6.5, ie, all could be enable easily. Too bad to lose some good stuff.

Thanks a lot!

• 4 weeks later...

HEEEELP!!! I flash my ROM to this WM6.1 rom.. its more stable & faster on WM6.1.. but after flashing there are "NO SOUNDS", no ringtone, no music, no keytone, no notifications, even no start up samsung sounds, only vibrations.. except during call.. not the speaker phone, but only the listening speaker when making a call .. what should i do.. please..??

there are sounds when i plug in the earphone btw.. not in the speaker

Edited by asbud

Guest daskalos
HEEEELP!!! I flash my ROM to this WM6.1 rom.. its more stable & faster on WM6.1.. but after flashing there are "NO SOUNDS" except the during call.. what should i do.. please..??

It happened to me too... Maybe it's caused by the SRS Wow driver or a registry setting, though I'm not sure...

My solution was flashing back to my old 6.5 rom ;)

Guest StarDog
HEEEELP!!! I flash my ROM to this WM6.1 rom.. its more stable & faster on WM6.1.. but after flashing there are "NO SOUNDS", no ringtone, no music, no keytone, no notifications, even no start up samsung sounds, only vibrations.. except during call.. not the speaker phone, but only the listening speaker when making a call .. what should i do.. please..??

there are sounds when i plug in the earphone btw.. not in the speaker

Why don't you upgrade to II1 (6.1 dumped and shared by ttrevelian ). You'll do better i believe.

click here

Edited by StarDog

Why don't you upgrade to II1 (6.1 dumped and shared by ttrevelian ). You'll do better i believe.

click here

thank god.. another WM6.1 rom.. ;) dont like the WM6.5 roms.. not as snappy as WM6.1..

thanks alot.. downloading now.. :D

click here

tried this.. doesnt solve my problem.. still no sounds with this ROM..