[WM6.5 Omnia 2] Customising the WM6.5 lockscreen and other default screens

Guest emperorben

For backlight issue, set your lockscreen with password, and when pressing the unlock button, the screen will not be so dimm, it will as bright as your original screen brightness.

With lockscreen password, press and hold the lock key won't unlock the screen. Password keying is needed to unlock.

4284793671_2d5f58bf22_o.png4289129517_ae814d55db_o.png

where to find this lockscreen with password? someone can pass the file or tell me where to download it? thanks

password u must set in yours settings! settings>lock. u can choose simple pin-then u will get this what is on the screen above :(

Edited by dzynio

password u must set in yours settings! settings>lock. u can choose simple pin-then u will get this what is on the screen above :(

Hi all gurus in this thread, does anyone happen to know how to change the targeted directory of the (Slide to view sms) function at the lockscreen?

I use SMS-Chat, hence leading me to the default sms app isn't ideal for me, thx!

It would be great if the sms slider leads me to SMS - Chat application.

Edited by -Ray

Hi all gurus in this thread, does anyone happen to know how to change the targeted directory of the (Slide to view sms) function at the lockscreen?

I use SMS-Chat, hence leading me to the default sms app isn't ideal for me, thx!

It would be great if the sms slider leads me to SMS - Chat application.

In HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\RAI is a list of aliases. I think MSINBOX is for the sms app. Open that key and change the tmail.exe to the link (full path necessary if not in windows directory) to your sms program. Just be aware this will effect your email as well. I don't know of any other way to change the individual links as they are hard coded into a resource somewhere I believe.

Edited by Snow02

Guest Kraddel

hey guys...i hope you can help me with a little problem:

How do i have to edit the "LS_LockScene_480x800.cpr" to change the date-format?

( so for my german windows: 23.02.10 --> 23. Februar 2010 )

In HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\RAI is a list of aliases. I think MSINBOX is for the sms app. Open that key and change the tmail.exe to the link (full path necessary if not in windows directory) to your sms program. Just be aware this will effect your email as well. I don't know of any other way to change the individual links as they are hard coded into a resource somewhere I believe.

Yeap, i found this tweak in xda forums too, tried it already,but to no avail :(

hey guys...i hope you can help me with a little problem:

How do i have to edit the "LS_LockScene_480x800.cpr" to change the date-format?

( so for my german windows: 23.02.10 --> 23. Februar 2010 )

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINES\nls\overrides\SSDte" change String Value na "d MMMM yyyy" (d.MM.yy), (dd MMMM yyyy), (d/MM/yy)

To "LS_LockScene_4 80x800.cpr"Shift to get in long title :<Text ID="DateText" Left="60" Top="160" Width="360" Height="45" or repair according to themselves

Edited by eprd

Guest Maedhros
Hello every1. I tried to get this to work with my TP2, and I added HTC_ to all files. Yet it dosent work. Any help?

Bumps any1? The files in question were the theme made to look like the android lock screen.

Guest Kraddel
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINES\nls\overrides\SSDte" change String Value na "d MMMM yyyy" (d.MM.yy), (dd MMMM yyyy), (d/MM/yy)

To "LS_LockScene_4 80x800.cpr"Shift to get in long title :<Text ID="DateText" Left="60" Top="160" Width="360" Height="45" or repair according to themselves

works for me...great...thanks

Guest the_borges
Hey guys been working on some notification sliders.

Here is a Complete set in RED, will release Green and Blue tomorrow.

This was done fairly quickly as i don't have much time and a few i did not cut out just right. I just need to get some good images of the icons, so if someone has icons similar to what i have it would save me lots of time.

heyyy, can you do blue ones?? 74x64 pxl???

you said that you made that fastly, imagine if you could do with more time, they are wonderful

Guest francis_fds

Hi,

Looks very visually appealing. Possible to share?

Thanks,

Francis.

These are mine, still got alot to edit though <_<

Screen01.jpg

Screen02.jpg

Screen03.jpg

Question though, is there any application to visually edit the screen? CHome isn't working for me :/

Guest problematika

hi guys...im whole noobie here. so, i have 1 stupid question. <_< can someone give me an adress for dl and installation of SPB Shell (3.5) or (3.5.1)... i can find only a trial version.. :S

Guest modacian
I made my final version of my lockscreen. I put some wallpapers in the zip too. <_<

Update:

- I was removed the destination selection from the installer.

- I was changed the height of the notifications sliders area to fit between the appointments and the slider if 3 notification sliders appears.

Hello Rapid,

Thank you for the amazing lock, however I have two requests if you don't mind:

1. in my case the appointments area does not fit the words, they carry on all the way to the right!

2. Can you make one with bigger slider?

terribly sorry if this has been answered somewhere, but I'm a total noob and didn't find it in this thread!

Thanks to all again...

Edited by modacian

Guest francis_fds

Hi All,

Need help. I did everything possible. Installed the Cabs (Rapid's) and a couple others, copied the files into the windows directory, but my lockscreen stays as it is - the default windows lockscreen with the slider on top. How can I enable the lockscreen with multiple sliders on my phone? I have the Omnia 2 - i8000.

Francis.

Guest abdelrahim

Nice LS.....I like the default LS for my omnia2 WM 6.5 BUT would like the time and date on top of the screen and the lock button down rather than the Samsung default and exactly opposite LS.....Is there any Fix for that in registry ???

Guest Rebels
Hey guys,

i've made a new lockscreen.

post-611355-1264370173_thumb.png post-611355-1264370197_thumb.png post-611355-1264370212_thumb.png

Update! v0.2b

With s2u2 like text animation! :P

Download Here:

gchris_LockscreenV0.2b.cab

Fix for am/pm Positioning:

am_pm_position_fix.rar1.copy to windows folder

2.soft reset

Christos, thats a awesome looking lock screen but i was wondering if u could make 1 for wqvga to use it with i900? would be gr8 u know.. thanks.

Edited by Rebels

Guest abdelrahim
Christos, thats a awesome looking lock screen but i was wondering if u could make 1 for wqvga to use it with i900? would be gr8 u know.. thanks.

REALLY NICE LS....I have tried to use it but had a problem ....when I TRIED TO TEST THE PHONE by calling my phone from home , there was no ring and the phone went to the answer machine directly...in addition, there was no missed call alert on call history ....

Hey guys,

i've made a new lockscreen.

post-611355-1264370173_thumb.png post-611355-1264370197_thumb.png post-611355-1264370212_thumb.png

Update! v0.2b

With s2u2 like text animation! :P

Download Here:

gchris_LockscreenV0.2b.cab

Fix for am/pm Positioning:

am_pm_position_fix.rar1.copy to windows folder

2.soft reset

Very nice lockscreen, but I have a strange problem when I'm using it. When there is a call or alarm ring, the sound cuts for a while each few seconds. I'm with JC2 lite rom.

Guest gchris7
Very nice lockscreen, but I have a strange problem when I'm using it. When there is a call or alarm ring, the sound cuts for a while each few seconds. I'm with JC2 lite rom.

I've noticed that too and not only in call screen but all alarm screens. I think that it might be a problem with the lockscreen with the latest roms (b1 and later), because even with a hard reset or even new rom flash and without installing my lockscreen, that problem is still there for me.

Anyway i gave up on default lockscreen. It uses 10mb+ ram, its slow, it lags and it barely has any other features other than clock and next appointment.

S2U2 is the way to go. Alot less ram (~3mb) alot more customization alot faster...