[WM6.5 Omnia 2] Customising the WM6.5 lockscreen and other default screens

Guest emperorben

hi guys

I used chome visual editor and I did lockscreen, but this lockscreen's wallpaper is my theme,

How does my lockscreen's wallpaper change ?

I am sorry guys , it's too easy :lol::D

Guest danant
wonder why no body do a landscape lockscreen?

This is my attempt to modified Wm7 theme which taken from xda-developer HD2 theme forum.

I use it on my Omnia Pro B7610.

Landscape is fully done by me..

post-500018-1273646525_thumb.png

post-500018-1273646497_thumb.png

BLACK color is most power saving in AMOLED mode. hehe

Where can I download this theme?

Guest danant
wonder why no body do a landscape lockscreen?

This is my attempt to modified Wm7 theme which taken from xda-developer HD2 theme forum.

I use it on my Omnia Pro B7610.

Landscape is fully done by me..

post-500018-1273646525_thumb.png

post-500018-1273646497_thumb.png

BLACK color is most power saving in AMOLED mode. hehe

Where can I download this theme?

Guest OOTBOXZY

I am trying to use U2S2 on my Omnia II i8000, but i have a problem. My wake-up alarm stopped working and I can'tfigure out, how to get it back. Any suggestion?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Can you please help me, I cant find any lock sreen files in my Windows folder :S I have Omnia Pro B7610, original WM 6.5 ROM. Interesting, I have StartMenu_GridScene_800x480.cpr but no other cpr files.

can i apply these lock screens in B7610?

It worked for me: though I did not find any similar files in my windows folder, I simply copied the LS_....cpr file in my windows folder, and it's okay!

a question: I installed Rapid's latest lockscreen. everything is fine exept one thing: my desktop background is the background of the lockscreen. how can I add separate bg wallapper to my lockscreen? should i rename a file and copy it to the win folder? thanks for the help!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KarylFStein

Strange question, but is there any way to bypass the "slide to unlock" part of lockscreen? I want to keep the in call and PIN entry screens, but not have the slide part.

OK, background: I use S2U2 because I like the S2P integration and "slide to vibrate", (reminders too, but I think I can use another app for that). I use the WM PIN because it's more secure than the S2U2 one. I use a lite ROM without lockscreen installed and it works fine, but not great. When the phone is locked, I slide to unlock in S2U2 and then it gives me the core WM PIN entry screen. The problems are:

1) The core WM PIN entry makes you press the "Unlock" button twice 85% of the time, (the other 15% of the time it ends up registering another click on my home screen--usually the SPB MS carousel crap that I have no use for). I’ve never had this “double tap” issue with lockscreen.

2) When the phone is locked and I slide to answer a call, I want the nice buttons to turn on speakerphone, mute, etc. right there. This is in the “in call” lockscreen bit, but it you use the core WM PIN entry screen, you have to hit menu then choose what you want. It may seem silly, but I use this quite a bit, (locked to speakerphone and locked to mute and un-mute), and really miss just having the buttons right there. DTMF entry on the lockscreen would be nice too :rolleyes:.

Anyway, I’d like to use S2U2 with lockscreen, but not have to double slide to unlock. I’ve ditched S2U2 a couple times, but keep coming back. Any ideas on how to get my S2U2 + lockscreen nirvana?

Hi,

Can you please help me, I cant find any lock sreen files in my Windows folder :S I have Omnia Pro B7610, original WM 6.5 ROM. Interesting, I have StartMenu_GridScene_800x480.cpr but no other cpr files.

Hello All,

Smillar to what Neo3 has, there is no LS_LockScene_480x800.CPR in my windows directory. Basicly I have only the followings;

Titanium_480x800.CPR

Titanium_800x480.CPR

SPlugins_480x800.CPR

StartMenu_Global_480x800.CPR

StartMenu_Global_800x480.CPR

StartMenu_GridScene_480x800.CPR

StartMenu_GridScene_800x480.CPR

So I tried to replace Titanium_480x800.CPR with the one which is at the first post in that topic but nothing has changed. (To be honest I did not try to replace any other .cpr file because I do not see any relevance between their names and lock screen stuff. So I decided to not to irritate everything.

Anyway My OS is i8000NXXJI1 LITE WM6.5.3 and at the moment I have this "push button" style lock screen which I hate.

If anyone have any idea what is the problem/solution with me I will appreciate.

Thanks in advance...

Guest KarylFStein
Hello All,

Smillar to what Neo3 has, there is no LS_LockScene_480x800.CPR in my windows directory. Basicly I have only the followings;

So I tried to replace Titanium_480x800.CPR with the one which is at the first post in that topic but nothing has changed. (To be honest I did not try to replace any other .cpr file because I do not see any relevance between their names and lock screen stuff. So I decided to not to irritate everything.

Anyway My OS is i8000NXXJI1 LITE WM6.5.3 and at the moment I have this "push button" style lock screen which I hate.

If anyone have any idea what is the problem/solution with me I will appreciate.

Thanks in advance...

In the LITE ROM I use (twu2 JE1), I have to install the default_lockscreen.cab as it's not in the base ROM. That adds all the LS*CPR files and everything else needed.

In the LITE ROM I use (twu2 JE1), I have to install the default_lockscreen.cab as it's not in the base ROM. That adds all the LS*CPR files and everything else needed.

Dear KarylFStein,

Will you please share the mentioned cab? Because I did a quick search for it in search engines but no success...

Thanks for your reply anyway

Regards

• 1 month later...

Hello, does anyone know what to change in the .cpr file to choose the application that launches after tapping the lockscreen for missed calls and messages?

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Please help me a bit. I have a modified lockscreen, but the backgorund is always the same as my starting screen background. Can you please tell me, what should I do to have a fix lockscreen backgound? Should I copy a perfectly named png file to my windows folder?

Please help! Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest KarylFStein

Anyone know why I don't get the notification sliders or even a number on the main unlock slider? I've used the default CPR files as well as several in this thread. All my icons are there, (the mini ones, the long slider), the CPRs I've tried have all had a notification area defined, but no luck. Any ideas??

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest alabama20
sorry, could you please please share the modifications you made to the lock screen? thank you in advance

ok... i manager to get this working;)

plse upload it :unsure: