[WM6.5 Omnia 2] Customising the WM6.5 lockscreen and other default screens

Guest emperorben

Guest gchris7
Got the same bug with the background on dialing and with the v2 files images dissappear (white digital clock background) again like post #44...

Are you 100% sure you have updated your LS_LockScene_480x800.cpr with the one included in V2 rar?

In the cab you gave me you still have the old cpr which didnt include the inc call bug fix.

Could you please give me the cpr you curently have in your phone to check?

but what about this?? I slightly changed the upper and lower (whiteclock) background image just a bit, enlarge to see (u can see more pages now like on the original sense)...

post-346680-1262969609_thumb.png

Looks nice. The things you can do with how the lockscseen looks are pretty much endless. :)

Guest jeffrey2000
Are you 100% sure you have updated your LS_LockScene_480x800.cpr with the one included in V2 rar?

In the cab you gave me you still have the old cpr which didnt include the inc call bug fix.

Could you please give me the cpr you curently have in your phone to check?

Looks nice. The things you can do with how the lockscseen looks are pretty much endless. :)

k my mistake but with the new files it still looks like this (so still display the "manila lock1.png" background):

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=44640

Still would like a weather screen which would update after unlock, mp3 player (linked to the samsung touchplayer, like samsungs lockscreen) would be nice but not necessary.

Guest rostropol

This is a very nice alternative lock screen,but could there be a version without the Appointments word in the middle ?

Edit:I found out how to and edited with CHome Visual Editor.

Edited by rostropol

Guest feng_shui
Sure go ahead.

By the way, i made a mistake with LS_LockSliderLong.png and LS_LockSliderLong_Dwn.png. So please rename LS_LockSliderLong_Dwn.png to LS_LockSliderLong.png and vice-versa before you make the cab.

ERROR

The uploader has removed this file from the server.

Guest alexovy

does anybody knows why I cannot copy the files in windows folder? It says "Cannot copy file. Access is denied."

I have restarted the phone, same thing.

Guest LittleMonster
does anybody knows why I cannot copy the files in windows folder? It says "Cannot copy file. Access is denied."

I have restarted the phone, same thing.

Use Total Commander or Resco File Explorer

Guest jeffrey2000

k got it now how I want it, see below:

post-346680-1263130569_thumb.png

to get the date like this you gotta change the registry (not in the lockscreen.cpr) cz you can't seem to change the date format or at least I didn't see how.

To have the date like this you goto: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINES\nls\overrides\SSDte" and change the String Value to "d MMMM yyyy" (without quotes) reboot and check ur new lockscreen :)

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest Mighty Warriors
k got it now how I want it, see below:

to get the date like this you gotta change the registry (not in the lockscreen.cpr).

Can point out the registry link to change the date?

Guest Mighty Warriors
had updated my post already :)

Alright it works. Thanks man. Just an additional question. Suppose I prefer the time to be display in 12hrs format. But the problem with 12hrs format is that suppose the time is 9:24pm, then on the lockscreen there will be a gap beside the 9. Is there anyway to make it display 09:24 but still remain in 12hrs format?

Guest jeffrey2000
Alright it works. Thanks man. Just an additional question. Suppose I prefer the time to be display in 12hrs format. But the problem with 12hrs format is that suppose the time is 9:24pm, then on the lockscreen there will be a gap beside the 9. Is there anyway to make it display 09:24 but still remain in 12hrs format?

Dunno exactly, go to your regional settings, goto the date settings and you'll see the date codes, I see a "dd/MM/yy" (10/01/10) here when I put it on UK english, you could try to change it there.

Guest Mighty Warriors
Dunno exactly, go to your regional settings, goto the date settings and you'll see the date codes, I see a "dd/MM/yy" (10/01/10) here when I put it on UK english, you could try to change it there.

Ah yes it works again. Thanks man. Great help really.

Guest speedfrog
This is a wonderful Lock screen. I just hope someone comes out with this kinda slock screen

Where did u get this background pic. Can u upload this pic for all of us.

yeah, i think it nice to