[WM6.5 Omnia 2] Customising the WM6.5 lockscreen and other default screens

Guest emperorben

Guest lakikhatri
Here's mine..

post-602869-1263264584_thumb.png

For those who like the wallpaper you can grab it here.

post-602869-1263264179_thumb.png

My LockScene: download here.

Is there a way to change the clock to AM PM settings ?

Guest cool_fhatz86
Is there a way to change the clock to AM PM settings ?

you can navigate to regional settings, time tab and change the time style to 12 hr format: h:mm:ss tt or hh:mm:ss tt.

Guest Faidz Jalil

@ cool_fhatz86

I tried your lockscreen and it worked flawlessly. Thank you.

But I have one suggestion. For 12hr format, can you make it so that the AM and PM displays accordingly?

Here's mine..

post-602869-1263264584_thumb.png

For those who like the wallpaper you can grab it here.

post-602869-1263264179_thumb.png

My LockScene: download here.

Thx, do you have the slider images too? Mine where overwritten by another sample from here.

Guest cool_fhatz86
@ cool_fhatz86

I tried your lockscreen and it worked flawlessly. Thank you.

But I have one suggestion. For 12hr format, can you make it so that the AM and PM displays accordingly?

This is what you mean? Sorry for the placement of the AM/PM indicator. i have no idea where to place it, i just put it lower right to the time..

post-602869-1263315608_thumb.png

download:

lockscene_new.rar

@ ajhvdb

download:

Slider.rar

This is what you mean? Sorry for the placement of the AM/PM indicator. i have no idea where to place it, i just put it lower right to the time..

post-602869-1263315608_thumb.png

download:

lockscene_new.rar

@ ajhvdb

download:

Slider.rar

Excellent B)

Only my display date is: 12-1-10 :)

Maybe some program changed my date in the registry?

@cool_fhatz86

Heaps of thanks and praises for you my friend.

@ajhvdb

You might want to read post #62.

Thx, missed that.

Question: when it's 9:57 it doesn't show 09:57

The zero is missing.

I think live with it but maybe there a trick too :)

Guest Mighty Warriors
Thx, missed that.

Question: when it's 9:57 it doesn't show 09:57

The zero is missing.

I think live with it but maybe there a trick too :)

Actually to solve this problem of the time showing 09.57, u must go under setting -> System -> Regional settings -> Time -> Time Style and select hh:mm:ss:tt. There is another kind which is all caps in HH:MM:SS:TT style so make sure you dun choose that as its for 24hr time format. If you dun see the non caps style, click the down button when u choose the drop down list.

Guest Mighty Warriors

Just check with the creator of all this lockscreen tweak what are the various files under /Windows that will have to be overwrite in order to have the different lockscreen. I trying to make a cab that will that will restore back to the original in the event that we decide to revert back to original.

Guest speedfrog
Guys keep up the good work, I was able to make it fit the i910 which is WQVGA, still need to make some adjustments but overall great job

do you wanna share it?

Actually to solve this problem of the time showing 09.57, u must go under setting -> System -> Regional settings -> Time -> Time Style and select hh:mm:ss:tt. There is another kind which is all caps in HH:MM:SS:TT style so make sure you dun choose that as its for 24hr time format. If you dun see the non caps style, click the down button when u choose the drop down list.

Yes, it was HH:mm:ss :)

Guest jeffrey2000

Anyone can test this cab file?

I've redone the Sense background (digital clock with grey/white background) from scratch and made the ":" hidden/less noticable (I didn't like the ":" there in between) so put them further apart from each other and made the digital clock slightly smaller and inserted a shadow on top of the numbers which makes it look more natural.

post-346680-1263418832_thumb.png

And like I said before... to have the date like this on the pic you goto: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINES\nls\overrides\SSDte" and change the String Value to "dd MMMM, yyyy" (to be displayed as: "13 January, 2010") or check whatever is written as your "long date" in your regional settings in ur own language and insert that into your registry, reboot and check ur new lockscreen :) and offcourse you can put ur own background.

(FYI: Since I don't have the original arrow keys the theme might look a bit different (below lock part) on ur screen cz I took some things out but didn't have the original files anymore but the upper sense part should look the same).

Jeffrey2000_Sense_Lockscreen.cab

Thanks to user-online.pnggchris7 to make this possible!

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest jeffrey2000
I ve made the the slider background a little better if anyone is interested. ( better quality, more transparent etc.)

post-611355-1263426265_thumb.png

Copy to windows folder.

LS_LockSliderback.rar

Yeh this slider background looks better then before, do you happen to have the blinking arrow keys aswell? I've seem to lost it after installing your lockscreen.

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest lioryte
Yeh this slider background looks better then before, do you happen to have the blinking arrow keys aswell? I've seem to lost it after installing your lockscreen.

Here ya are, WQVGA so make 'em X2

Thanks for all you do, We've managed to port this to the i9x0.

Lockscreen_DPI_96.zip

Edited by lioryte

Guest speedfrog
Anyone can test this cab file?

I've redone the Sense background (digital clock with grey/white background) from scratch and made the ":" hidden/less noticable (I didn't like the ":" there in between) so put them further apart from each other and made the digital clock slightly smaller and inserted a shadow on top of the numbers which makes it look more natural.

post-346680-1263418832_thumb.png

And like I said before... to have the date like this on the pic you goto: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINES\nls\overrides\SSDte" and change the String Value to "dd MMMM, yyyy" (to be displayed as: "13 January, 2010") or check whatever is written as your "long date" in your regional settings in ur own language and insert that into your registry, reboot and check ur new lockscreen :) and offcourse you can put ur own background.

(FYI: Since I don't have the original arrow keys the theme might look a bit different (below lock part) on ur screen cz I took some things out but didn't have the original files anymore but the upper sense part should look the same).

Jeffrey2000_Sense_Lockscreen.cab

Thanks to user-online.pnggchris7 to make this possible!

this one was fantastic!

but, can you make a lock screen that shows more than one appointmentt?

Guest gchris7

Hey,

I modified the lockscreen to look like the one in google phone . I also changed the time background abit and completely removed the time separator ":" so it looks better.

Imo wm6.5 lockscreen is great, only problem is the backlight... you cant see anything under sunlight. :)

post-611355-1263492085_thumb.pngpost-611355-1263492100_thumb.png

post-611355-1263492112_thumb.pngpost-611355-1263492132_thumb.png

To install copy all files to windows folder and soft reset. Keep backup first!

lockscreen__omnia_nexus.rar

Consider this as "Beta", it might have bugs that i haven't notice. :)

Edited by gchris7