Update available

Guest ErnstJanF

Guest halvarrrr

do you download OLDB7610 Rome Dump. part2. partnn.rar to?? download every 7 files or just 6 files?? im new here at samsung hade htc and xperia before but b7610 hardware was to great to leave alone ;)

Edited by halvarrrr

do you download OLDB7610 Rome Dump. part2. partnn.rar to?? download every 7 files or just 6 files?? im new here at samsung hade htc and xperia before but b7610 hardware was to great to leave alone ;)

No. Feel free to skip that file, it won't do anything anyway.

Guest halvarrrr

okey can sombody tell me how to do!?!? I have octans v2.11 and win 7. Were do i put the 6 files i downloaded?? and how i get the octans to find the device or is it to difficult to understand!?!? I hade htc before so this i s new fore me and i cant stand that the my omnia pro has win 6.1 its not so nice... or should i go back to xperian hehe no

Guest anshkhanna
K2, the one posted in the thread you linked, is newest.

Thanks....

Can anyone provide a link to the new 7610 CSC? the one in the other topic is in rapidshare and shows as having exceeded max d/l limit.

• 1 month later...
Guest ismo2004

Interesting note on PC studio 1.2 (something or other). When I installed it on my Acer Veritron X270 it crashed right afterwards and it took me a week to get it up and running again. (During the installation the computer froze and unfroze a few times). Anybody else have similar problems? After that I installed versions 1.3 and 1.4 and they seem to work better. Still getting the "device not recognized" if I try to update my B7610.