SHOW YOUR DISPLAY!

Guest tacchan23

Guest stylus1828
It's my Omnia2(i8000). I am using a Lite ROM which is JC2+21898. This ROM is Chinese. ;)

ok.. so how did you get this 2 buttons??

post-456670-1271168859_thumb.png

Guest jeffrey2000
Jeffrey2000, here's the wallpaper. enjoy....

Many tnx ;)

How about this, white today screen (does not exist yet), ovi's white wm6.5 android theme (below start buttons and bar doesn't exist yet), dark ninja's icon with dandnj71's battery mod:

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=52277.

Hope someone (hint for Omar Junior) has time to make this. (For WM6.5.3/5 and JD1)

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest dani_carrabba
Many tnx ;)

How about this, white today screen (does not exist yet), ovi's white wm6.5 android theme (below start buttons and bar doesn't exist yet), dark ninja's icon with dandnj71's battery mod:

Hope someone (hint for Omar Junior) has time to make this. (For WM6.5.3/5 and JD1)

hi jeff,

which rom are u using?? i try the android taskbar but has battery bug in JD1 rom

Guest jeffrey2000
hi jeff,

which rom are u using?? i try the android taskbar but has battery bug in JD1 rom

I'm using JD1 aswell but with ovi's taskbar and dark ninja's icons with dandnj71's battery mod. Well in fact if you just use the battery mod all other icons by dark ninja will come aswell. Ovi's icon mod doesn't seem to work on JD1 (The start button (menu) will stop working after reboot).

Got it setup like this now with spb ms "naong MobileSense" (The mod will work and look like this straight after installing the cab file, no configuring needed):

post-346680-1271243134_thumb.png

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest xkill3rprox
Here is my screeenshots ;)

WM 6.5.1 Build 23420

PointUI 2.1.06c with PointSense 2.0.0.6 heavily modded for samsung and other apps i've used

Standard WM Lockscreen with modded skin

Modified Samsung's BlackTheme. I've made gray background instead black because many applications are not compatible with inversed colors.

GAlarm

MagiCall

IM+

Alreader 2

Resco Explorer - mostly for registry editing. Resco file explorer is not so convenient as Samsung's one.

modded TCPMP with correct display off functionality and AVRCP.

Patched keyboard driver for better key usage.

Patched backlight driver

Patched jInbox for WM6.5.1 top/bottom bars cimpatibility.

HTC Topaz ezInput SIP (English/Russian)

GuoBi SIP (chinese PinYin)

etc...

Nice, i wish i know how to do it. But sadly i'm new to all these stuffs.

Is there any kind soul willing to teach me?

Guest COOLCABMAN
Did some changes to my display today ...

Screen004-6.pngScreen0011-3.pngScreen005-3.pngScreen0015.png

Hello bro, sorry a noob question, are u using spb pro elegance, how do u get those widgits, or the screen icons, thanx in advance ;) take care have a great day

Guest williamwong
Can you share your sense manila?Is it a cab or built in the rom?

你好,K大! 我现正用L大的马尼拉21898+JC2版的ROM. 本人感觉这一版很好用:兼容性强、稳定性好,可用的RAM大

Edited by williamwong

Guest DunKnow
Edited by DunKnow

Guest patatosalata

Finally 3 year after I started using windows mobile I can say it looks cool!

S2U2 with tpro theme

Samsung today customized

ovi's WinDroid Theme customized

post-497796-1271260758_thumb.jpg post-497796-1271260672_thumb.jpg post-497796-1271260848_thumb.jpgpost-497796-1271260881_thumb.jpg post-497796-1271260896_thumb.jpg

Guest williamwong
Hmm, i will try to help translate this into english.

He is saying :

Hello, K brother, he is using Lbig manila 21898 build and JC2 version rom together. He himself feel that this version is very good, it is very stable but it uses too much ram, you only would have around 40 to 50mb of ram to use. He had thrown in alot of third party application already. The beautiful interfaces u have seen is taken from XDA-developer and his own country forums.

Haha hopes this help ;)

Thank you for your good job! well done!

Guest AndrewTan
Please share your nice red theme with us ;)

I not sure how to share as I don't know how to make it as a cab.

the theme file is not complete, I get help from tacchan23 made the theme, then I edit some of the color via SKTools because some color is misplace. (Already import out that part registry)

then I edit some of the original .png file and overwrite the original one as I don't know how to edit the .png link inside the theme file also.

Guest kydkylin

Guest kydkylin
Hmm, i will try to help translate this into english.

He is saying :

Hello, K brother, he is using Lbig manila 21898 build and JC2 version rom together. He himself feel that this version is very good, it is very stable but it uses too much ram, you only would have around 40 to 50mb of ram to use. He had thrown in alot of third party application already. The beautiful interfaces u have seen is taken from XDA-developer and his own country forums.

Haha hopes this help ;)

Thx for your translation~ ;)