SHOW YOUR DISPLAY!

Guest tacchan23

Yes, there is also "HomeScreen PlusPlus" :) .

But the most interesting is the coexistence ( thanks a little patch ) of "Samsung WidgetPlus" with other Today Plugins :) .

Hi urphonesux,

currently this requires a workaround a little complex. For that, you need:

- a patch that prevents "Samsung WidgetPlus" to close all other plugins when it is in execution;

- a plugin that guests other plugins inside, limiting the size of the available window -> I used "SBSH PocketBreeze;

- a plugin that allows multiple windows containing other plugins -> I used "SPB Pocket Plus".

So: "SBSH PocketBreeze" calls "Samsung WidgetPlus" and "SPB Pocket Plus" calls various plugins including

"SBSH PocketBreeze" that uses an entire ( limited ) window to run "Samsung WidgetPlus.

It's easier to do than to explain :rolleyes: .

Guest KarylFStein

My aim is functional simplicity / work, so not a lot of eye candy. But even with the quirks I still have, it totally blows my much-loved and much-used Palm T|X away RIP.

PureBlack3 Theme, S2U2/S2P, SPB MS, handmade wallpapers, (black rectangles--about all my artistic ability :rolleyes: ).

post-664633-1289323643_thumb.png

post-664633-1289323655_thumb.png

post-664633-1289323664_thumb.png

post-664633-1289323677_thumb.png

post-664633-1289323685_thumb.png

post-664633-1289324082_thumb.png

Edited by KarylFStein

Guest bobfrantic
very nice! can you share the plugins? :rolleyes:

The clock and shortcuts are on my thread that you got the arto start menu remover from :huh:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...s-for-omnia-ii/

the other plugins are Resco today which has to have Resco explorer installed and SPB Weather. I am sure some googling will find those for you :huh:

and thanks...

Guest speedfrog
The clock and shortcuts are on my thread that you got the arto start menu remover from :D

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...s-for-omnia-ii/

the other plugins are Resco today which has to have Resco explorer installed and SPB Weather. I am sure some googling will find those for you :huh:

and thanks...

but when im trying to download weather data it only says "Obsolete data on the server"... :D

EDIT: its working now :huh:

Edited by speedfrog

here's mine B)

it's WAD if anyone can tell how to fix agenda (it's showing "today" and "tomorrow" in english and then "dd,M YYYY" in my system lenguage (spanish). I want all in spanish...:)

post-772018-1290032122_thumb.pngpost-772018-1290032257_thumb.jpg

post-772018-1290032283_thumb.pngpost-772018-1290032295_thumb.png

P.D: I've modded it a bit to fit my taste, original is made by newone757 from xda-dev, icons are the Token set from deviantart I don't remember who did them mmm

Edited by eskyo

here's mine B)

it's WAD if anyone can tell how to fix agenda (it's showing "today" and "tomorrow" in english and then "dd,M YYYY" in my system lenguage (spanish). I want all in spanish...:)

post-772018-1290032122_thumb.pngpost-772018-1290032257_thumb.jpg

post-772018-1290032283_thumb.pngpost-772018-1290032295_thumb.png

P.D: I've modded it a bit to fit my taste, original is made by newone757 from xda-dev, icons are the Token set from deviantart I don't remember who did them mmm

VERY NICE!!!

@eskyo try to change your regional settings.-->Samsung settings-->System--> Regional Settings B)

my regional setting are fine (spanish), in WAD everything shows correctly except the "today" and "tomorrow" in agenda :) and every time I try to open author mode->agenda->calendar options WAD crashes :S

thanks!

Edited by eskyo

Guest bratboo
Which UI is that? I like the look of it

Hi! Its Sense UI 2.5 Energy ROM CHT2.0 Final + V2 windroid icon set + Ovi's Taskbar + Lunei's softkeys B)

post-617330-1290494143_thumb.jpg

Edited by bratboo

Guest fclifton
SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.5 + Naong MobileSense + DINIK Anastasia Taskbar

I really like that look! Besides Mobile Shell, what is needed to make the SPB part look like that?