SHOW YOUR DISPLAY!

Guest tacchan23

Heres mine..............

The one and only droid pro 2.2 From XDA.....

and also adding a cool unlocking sound for S2U2.... the ''car unlocking'' sound... goes really well......

Nice man, 1 question though, how did u assign the unlock sound to s2u2? :(

Guest darkworldzz
nice display.. wat rom do you use.. can you share.. i want exactly like you..

can you give me the links??

its not about the rom.. its just droid pro plus with spb mobile shell.. it works on every rom..

read a few posts back.. i am sure people have shared the links multiple times.. then play around with it. it is easy to configure.. background wise i just used the one by spb mobile shell itself. just press change background on edit mode and change.. play around with it. i am sure you can come up with better home screens ^^

its not about the rom.. its just droid pro plus with spb mobile shell.. it works on every rom..

read a few posts back.. i am sure people have shared the links multiple times.. then play around with it. it is easy to configure.. background wise i just used the one by spb mobile shell itself. just press change background on edit mode and change.. play around with it. i am sure you can come up with better home screens ^^

yaa thank you.. i got it.. by the way.. what rom do you think the best for only using spb ms??

Guest speedfrog

My Setup

ROM: My own JJ1 6.1 21057 Sense 2018 Lite ROM

Taskbar: Dark Ninja Android Taskbar WM6.1

Programs i have installed:

CleanRAM

Translator

GoogleMaps

My Phone

NoData

O2Compass V331

Opera Mini 5.1

OMarket

RescoExplorer v.8.10

SPB Backup

Marketplace

Windows Live

ScreenCapture

Games:

Asphalt4

Bubble Breaker

Fieldrunners

MoorHuhn

Solitarie

Screenshots:

sshot000.th.png sshot001g.th.png sshot008.th.pngsshot003r.th.png sshot004.th.png sshot004.th.png sshot005k.th.png sshot006.th.png sshot007.th.png

or see the album here

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Darius P.
You're using the fireslave theme for throttle launcher right? don't you have the white squares issue on the text areas?

yes using throttle. No white squares in text area.

Guest problematika

Can someone explain me how to change background for Spb MS? on xda i found explonation which said that i must rename some .dat file from regular photo to .bmp, and rename it. i did it, but got same results (zoomed photo on background ;) )! Does anyone know to explain me?

Guest dajlourenco
Maybe I made misstake in understanding your q. Please post screenshoot.

sorry.. i installed the v2 theme for throttle launcher and i'm having the white squares problem in every text area.. i used the latest opengl drivers, but still have the same problem.. it seems you dont have that problem.. in xda seems that more people with omnia 2 have that problem.. you don´t have it.. i would like to know why, or how you dont have that.. have you made something special.. or not..? lol

congrats