SHOW YOUR DISPLAY!

Guest tacchan23

Guest darkworldzz

wait.. theres a sense 3.0??? will it lagg even more than 2.5??

--edit--

oh wait again.. its just a cosmetic...

Edited by darkworldzz

Guest deadcore
Mine, simple and all on one screen still ;)

post-746506-1305267503_thumb.jpg

woww that's really cool,so simple more free RAM :o :P

i just want to ask you..

1.what program you use to remove start menu?usually for wm 6.5.x i use arto start menu remover,but when i use this for wm 6.5,the start menu icon still stay,and when i click the start menu icon,phone become hang for few second :unsure:

2.what program you use to assign start menu to launch quick menu?xtask?i use this program,but i think this program isn't change the start menu like Ameba or utask,i think it just make a point x,y to click :) (hmm maybe),cause when i click the start menu to launch quick menu,sometime the phone get hang or no vibrate :P

~thank you~

Edited by deadcore

Guest bobfrantic
woww that's really cool,so simple more free RAM :o :P

i just want to ask you..

1.what program you use to remove start menu?usually for wm 6.5.x i use arto start menu remover,but when i use this for wm 6.5,the start menu icon still stay,and when i click the start menu icon,phone become hang for few second :unsure:

2.what program you use to assign start menu to launch quick menu?xtask?i use this program,but i think this program isn't change the start menu like Ameba or utask,i think it just make a point x,y to click :) (hmm maybe),cause when i click the start menu to launch quick menu,sometime the phone get hang or no vibrate :P

~thank you~

I am using 6.1_NewLife_EN_1.2 rom on my phone. For the quick menu there is an option to replace original menu but I think this only works in 6.1 as when I had a 6.5 rom I too had to use Arto's remover. I found that by clicking on the icon only, whether it is the windows one or the one for quickmenu I had no trouble with the phone hanging, but if I clicked where the start text was it would hang for about 10 seconds. In the options for quickmenu under the view tab is where you can put the Q over the windows icon, just change the pixel location from 192 (default) to 0. I am attaching a zip file that contains the start menu text removers. There is a cab for 6.1 and a dll for 6.5 along with a text file with instructions for 6.5 roms. Hope this is of help to you and answers the questions you posted. Enjoy ;)

No_start_text.zip

Edited by bobfrantic

Guest GUCCI OMNIA
woww that's really cool,so simple more free RAM ;) :o

i just want to ask you..

~thank you~

can someone please give me full instructions how to install quick menu on wm 6.5.x? i tried a few months ago, using Ameba which worked, but everytime the phone started some annoying message popped up... so I ended up uninstalling.

it would be great to be able to keep the task bar on the bottem (the one with 'back' 'done' and 'cancel' buttons) if possible.

is there a good cab to remove the start menu, but keep the task bar?

thank you kindly

Edited by GUCCI OMNIA

Guest bobfrantic
can someone please give me full instructions how to install quick menu on wm 6.5.x? i tried a few months ago, using Ameba which worked, but everytime the phone started some annoying message popped up... so I ended up uninstalling.

it would be great to be able to keep the task bar on the bottem (the one with 'back' 'done' and 'cancel' buttons) if possible.

thank you kindly

Try this. It is supposed to be for 6.5.3 start menu removal. I haven't tested it yet as I prefer 6.1 :unsure: Hope it works:

653startmenuremover.cab

Guest deadcore
I am using 6.1_NewLife_EN_1.2 rom on my phone. For the quick menu there is an option to replace original menu but I think this only works in 6.1 as when I had a 6.5 rom I too had to use Arto's remover. I found that by clicking on the icon only, whether it is the windows one or the one for quickmenu I had no trouble with the phone hanging, but if I clicked where the start text was it would hang for about 10 seconds. In the options for quickmenu under the view tab is where you can put the Q over the windows icon, just change the pixel location from 192 (default) to 0. I am attaching a zip file that contains the start menu text removers. There is a cab for 6.1 and a dll for 6.5 along with a text file with instructions for 6.5 roms. Hope this is of help to you and answers the questions you posted. Enjoy :unsure:

No_start_text.zip

thank you so much for the answer and the file :)

Guest deadcore

thank you kindly

1.install Ameba (launcher & setting)

2.use Arto start menu remover 6.5.x

3.do not restart device

4.use this reg: How to enable start and close button :

thx to dkp1977

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\BubbleTiles]

"Enabled"=dword:00000001

"HardwareDoneKeyEnabled"=dword:00000000

"HardwareStartKeyEnabled"=dword:00000000

"TextModeEnabled"=dword:00000001

5.assign Ameba to launch quick menu

6.restart device

..hope this can answer your question :unsure:

Edited by deadcore

Guest pulak861

At last after a heap of trouble i managed to change the shortcut icons in the samsung today UI... its my favourite ui as it is perfect for handling the low memory of o2..... just sharing the pics.... please tell me what u think.......

post-713151-1305381211_thumb.jpg

post-713151-1305381232_thumb.jpg

post-713151-1305381249_thumb.jpg

post-713151-1305381267_thumb.jpg

post-713151-1305381284_thumb.jpg

Guest GUCCI OMNIA
1.install Ameba (launcher & setting)

2.use Arto start menu remover 6.5.x

3.do not restart device

4.use this reg: How to enable start and close button :

thx to dkp1977

edit: Thank you very much! Worked great!

Edited by GUCCI OMNIA