HTC HD2 Available To Order NOW!!

Guest Alex (nedge2k)

Guest Alex (nedge2k)
thumb_26-Oct-2009_b188866.jpg

Just had an email from Mobiles.co.uk saying the HTC HD is available to order right now on O2! They say stock is expected to arrive next week and if you use the link below, you can get a free Bluetooth headset :D

Unfortunately, their contract deals aren't the best but if you don't mind a 24mth contract, you can get it free.

HTC HD2 @ Mobiles.co.uk [Aff]

Guest thekevster

i wish i lived in the U.K.

i wouldnt mind a 24 month contract at all to get that phone for free. i signed a 24 month contract with verizon just to get my Omnia for $49.99.

Guest andybarker
Am I reading it wrong or is there not a single plan on offer at mobiles.co.uk with a decent data bundle?

What's the point of the HD2 without data?

I agree. Also what is the point of a data heavy mobile on O2? :D

Guest AngelOfRage

I've emailed Mobiles.co.uk asking why there are no tariffs including data, it's also more expensive than other online retailers.

Another online retailer is offering pre orders for the 11/11/09 on T Mobile for £35 on 18 months with unlimited data and sms.

The only thing going for Mobiles.co.uk is it seems they have it for release sooner than other places. But as O2 announced they would have it out by now and have kept putting it back by a week at a time, i'm not sure their dates can be trusted now.

I'm just going to plump for it on T Mobile and risk waiting an extra week or two, not only is it a) cheaper and b) unlimited data tariff, but i've also heard the network coverage for TMobile is much better than O2 for data. Can that be confirmed?

Guest Markda2000
I've emailed Mobiles.co.uk asking why there are no tariffs including data, it's also more expensive than other online retailers.

Another online retailer is offering pre orders for the 11/11/09 on T Mobile for £35 on 18 months with unlimited data and sms.

The only thing going for Mobiles.co.uk is it seems they have it for release sooner than other places. But as O2 announced they would have it out by now and have kept putting it back by a week at a time, i'm not sure their dates can be trusted now.

I'm just going to plump for it on T Mobile and risk waiting an extra week or two, not only is it a) cheaper and :D unlimited data tariff, but i've also heard the network coverage for TMobile is much better than O2 for data. Can that be confirmed?

Network coverage is dependant on your location not every network has covergae in every area. For each of the networks there will be a coverage map on their website, just check to see if you are in good area for your chosen network. As regards to mobiles.co.uk tariffs they insist that you have the unlimted text bolton where as if you speak to o2 directly they will be able to provide at least 500 text as part of the tariff and then will allow you to have the bolton as unltimted data. I am nnot quite sure how mobiles.co.uk can stop you speaking to o2 to change your bolton without affecting your tariff, unless in their small print they are referring to deals which offer cash back via redemption.

Guest Neil5459

This company has a history of announcing availability of phones without any shred of evidence that it will happen.

HTC still haven't finalised the ROM version for the HD2 so there is no way any company will have stock next week. I'd guess mid to end of November would be most likely.

Guest Alex (nedge2k)

Well, regarding data, when I got my HD with mobiles last year, I was able to swap the unlimited SMS for unlimited data - as was everyone else. Regarding availability, they did this with the HD and I seem to rem a fair few people getting theirs when they said they would. Stock sold out almost instantly tho!

Guest Shuflie
Well, regarding data, when I got my HD with mobiles last year, I was able to swap the unlimited SMS for unlimited data - as was everyone else. Regarding availability, they did this with the HD and I seem to rem a fair few people getting theirs when they said they would. Stock sold out almost instantly tho!

I wasn't actually able to swap over right away so ended up paying £7.50 a month for data. I did call up a few times but no one was able to sort it out. I called up again after 6 months and didn't have any bother swapping the unlimited texts for data at that point.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.