[WM6.5.3 DXID1] Stev's ROMs with M2Dv2 and OmniaLite apps

Guest Ste-V-illage

You must be downloading 23081 cos non of the rest work.

Anyhow good choice, love that ROM!!!!

yeah thats the one I am using 2... waiting for the new one :)

BTW do you have any problems with the Audio Manager ? i just installed it and it does shown any buttons and also the title of the song can be hard seen ...is off screen ... i intstalled HTC_Audio_Manager_2.0 and i enabled the tab with M2DC_v0.29.235

Guest ziggy55

Hi Stev, i really like the look of your rom but i was wondering if it is possible to change the symbol in the bottom left corner for the geniune windows logo. Is there a .png file that i can change????

Thanks for your help and all the great roms :)

Guest jeffrey2000
Hi Stev, i really like the look of your rom but i was wondering if it is possible to change the symbol in the bottom left corner for the geniune windows logo. Is there a .png file that i can change????

Thanks for your help and all the great roms :)

Just sent ya some instructions to put this back to default.

photos and videos does not display any on my photos ...

it does shows that i have 5 photos in total ... and i can scroll thru them but i cannot see any ...

any idea ?

i have HTC_Album_2.0.cab installed and activated the tab with M2DC_v0.29.235 customizer

thnaks

Edited by yoluca

Guest Erkin AY
BUILD 23504

LITEPURE ROM

http://www.mediafire.com/?2haizzw4rtj

exe's MD5 checksum: 4120554c116ae747906eaa7f66df5954

SLIM ROM

http://www.mediafire.com/?jznmnfcywjm

exe's MD5 checksum: 56826d4ac7f8bf03f0805090e36a505c

FAT ROM

http://www.mediafire.com/?gjhmitvnega

exe's MD5 checksum: 0f059ff9500affd4d2002499615438e9

does not work

Here it is : http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=86421ad...04f31aacf568dab

Guest zorantoma

for those that have problems with home weather just go to: Settings/Personal/Phone/More/Band Selection and set it to manuel(gsm 900/1800) and update home weather. worked for me :)

Guest jmsmartins
for those that have problems with home weather just go to: Settings/Personal/Phone/More/Band Selection and set it to manuel(gsm 900/1800) and update home weather. worked for me :D

i get my position with gmaps and then update weather without problems :) sometimes i have to type twice (don't know why)

Guest music_editor_9x

Me too, While I'm waiting for his rom, I try the latest Sector rom, and it's great. Why don't u guy try this Sector's rom while we waiting for Stev rom ^^

Guest leap_ahead
Me too, While I'm waiting for his rom, I try the latest Sector rom, and it's great. Why don't u guy try this Sector's rom while we waiting for Stev rom ^^

i want try the FloTanium 23506 when release ..because i read 506, more faster build.

Edited by leap_ahead

Guest jmsmartins
Tried sectors latest, don't see any change in performance. Still believe 23081 pure lite is best ROM going round.

doesn't it have the freezing issue? cuz the last tim ei tried it it had... :/

Guest z3ntn3l
wait for chef to fix that ...

Can you explain please what do you mean with "fix"?

Its not normal that all 3 Links got 404ed. So was there something wrong with the latest Version and Stev deleted the Links or are the Links really just wrong?

Thx

Guest Lunchbox77
Can you explain please what do you mean with "fix"?

Its not normal that all 3 Links got 404ed. So was there something wrong with the latest Version and Stev deleted the Links or are the Links really just wrong?

Thx

get a life man, by the way he's fixing the roms and not the links, it's so simple he doesn't want anybody to download a bad rom

understand?

Guest Londoncalling

If it's already solved, excuse this question, didn't find any solution in hurry...

How do I get "Call History" on Home Tab? Just tried with M2DC but that did not work ...

Thanks, Michael

Guest jmsmartins
If it's already solved, excuse this question, didn't find any solution in hurry...

How do I get "Call History" on Home Tab? Just tried with M2DC but that did not work ...

Thanks, Michael

m2d v2 doesn't show missed calls in home tab, you have to use the task bar