[WM6.5.3 DXID1] Stev's ROMs with M2Dv2 and OmniaLite apps

Guest Ste-V-illage

Guest Diggedy

ste, the cab I have for showcase installs a "showcase settings" icon to my start menu which lets me add a button to the top task bar (where the old htc task manager button used to be) and also gives me the option to hide the icon.

I can upload this if anyone needs it

Guest jmsmartins

wellcome ste!

your roms look nice, maybe i'll give them a try :D

did you include the omnia lite keyboard in slim rom? also in slim rom, how much program space left? thanks!

keep it up

Edited by jmsmartins

Guest jmsmartins
Hey! Great ROM, thanks a ton for making this.

could you possibly make a cab for samsung phonepad, please?

wich rom is yours? doesn't it have the omnia lite keyboard on it? press and hold the key mode/t9 and.... voilá!

that sould work

Guest jmsmartins
I'm using steve's version, phonepad has been removed, i believe?

but it's quite useful for me, so a cab would be very helpful, thanks:)

what do you mean? does it have any keyboard? i think it should have omnia lite keyboard. can u post a screenshot?

i believe i can help

Guest Ste-V-illage
ste, the cab I have for showcase installs a "showcase settings" icon to my start menu which lets me add a button to the top task bar (where the old htc task manager button used to be) and also gives me the option to hide the icon.

I can upload this if anyone needs it

I think you mention the 1.0.1 version which still stay in taskbar so it doesnt close app when you press X button on bottom bar. The 1.1.0 works with new X button and launch Showcase when holding Start button. Please head to XDA link I gave you and check information ;) (and please correct me if I'm wrong, so that I can update :D)

Waiting for the Bundle ROM. Looks like its got the full M2Dv2. That would make this ROM just perfect.

Actually, I dont like my Bundle! It has a lot of things and seems slower than Fat. I just make it after getting a request, tried on my device and still no problem (hope you wont find soo many :P ). But still love the photo tab.

I'm using steve's version, phonepad has been removed, i believe?

but it's quite useful for me, so a cab would be very helpful, thanks:)

All ROMs now have OmniaLite Keyboard. I dont know there's Omnitelite Phonepad! BUNDLE got the OmniaLite GPS Setting (this has no Wifi option so is just added by request)

SLIM, FAT and BUNDLE have got together.

Any idea about removing or adding something?

Edited by Ste-V-illage

Guest jmsmartins
I think you mention the 1.0.1 version which still stay in taskbar so it doesnt close app when you press X button on bottom bar. The 1.1.0 works with new X button and launch Showcase when holding Start button. Please head to XDA link I gave you and check information :lol: (and please correct me if I'm wrong, so that I can update :D )

Actually, I dont like my Bundle! It has a lot of things and seems slower than Fat. I just make it after getting a request, tried on my device and still no problem (hope you wont find soo many :P ). But still love the photo tab.

All ROMs now have OmniaLite Keyboard. I dont know there's Omnitelite Phonepad! BUNDLE got the OmniaLite GPS Setting (this has no Wifi option so is just added by request)

SLIM, FAT and BUNDLE have got together.

Any idea about removing or adding something?

hi ste!

i would like to know how much program space is free in your roms, having manila runing. thank u!

about adding or removing progs, i think your roms are right but maybe u should cook one without manila (only classic or neo titanium ;) )

Guest jeffrey2000

When you use the newer B7300 samsung keyboard the new phonepad option comes up when you keep pressing the (down-left) MODE/T9 button or click the SYM button twice next to it.

Guest jmsmartins
When you use the newer B7300 samsung keyboard the new phonepad option comes up when you keep pressing the (down-left) MODE/T9 button or click the SYM button twice next to it.

that was i said to him :P maybe he can understand u better :D

Guest jmsmartins
Oh dang, it looks so great, but sadly, Settings -> System -> Large Display doesn't work. Is there a quick way to enable this option?

i think thats the way 6.5 is :D

A really huge THANKS! I've been using shokka, sector, etc roms .. They are all great but, but your is just as I love! The start menu, bottom bar, manila 2d, omnia lite apps .. Would you consider changing the "clock.exe" in windows folder with the Omnia Lite "tclock.exe"? And the same with calendar. In this way you have the omnia lite apps as default. Actually, with the omnia lite dialer, contact app etc, do not need to innstall p honex anymore :D Excellent the way you integrated the comm manager. Just brilliant.

Edit: Unfortunately, I have the same problem as with shokka's rom (but weren't in sector's). I can update weather in the weather tab, but not on the home tab. Does somebody know how to fix this?

Edited by Marcys