More HD2 Features (Roundup)

Guest l3v5y

Guest Sonicr360
I see you comparing a two year old device to a device released this year, of course it's not going to go well for the TyTN2! Though it always had 3G, unlike the iPhone...

MS have got a lot of changes in the making with regards to WM, just sit back and enjoy the ride!

Disagree - Not comparing a 2 year device..... I am comparing ALL devices from Windows CE to present. TYTN II does what I need it to do, but I am not looking to replace another WM device yet, until I am convinced MS are going in a good positive direction.

As you said, sit back & enjoy the ride .... But I may end up getting off at the Google or iPhone store :D

But as the HTC CEO has commented....

Technically, we could make the HD2 an Android phone, but I have to take care of Windows Mobile. We're working hard on these kinds of products to get excitement about Windows Mobile back

• 1 month later...
Guest theroadwarrior
Crikey - an Athena in a trouser pocket. Obviously not the kinda of trousers I wear!

Back in the day I used to carry compaq 3600 and later 5400 series Ipaq's around in my pockets- now that DID require some baggy jeans!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.