secany's B7610 WM6.5 ROMs

Guest secany

• 2 weeks later...
Guest peroni86
Guest panateo

Thanks Mate,

Merry Christmas to you too!

It looks that CSC is O2 one, is it Branded in some way??

Edited by panateo

Guest Machiel

Ahh very nice present, I'm really curious on this one. Is the camera / color problem fixed yet? :) Any other significant changes?

Edited by Machiel

Guest laurenze88

now flashing eboot, csc, movinand, and phone from 23 Dec release of Secany in combination with gabby v1lite pda part.. will report when flashing is done

=edit=

flashing done...too bad, sadly grafx didnt improve :)

Edited by vjin

Guest panateo
now flashing eboot, csc, movinand, and phone from 23 Dec release of Secany in combination with gabby v1lite pda part.. will report when flashing is done

=edit=

flashing done...too bad, sadly grafx didnt improve :)

Do not use the PDA part, it's already in the movinand provided by Secany. use the K4 CSC, the one provided is O2 branded.

Thanks a lot secany for the gift!

Now let's see if gabby could provide the lited New Year gift! :)

please do not compare gabby with secany secany is master of roms gabbys ram is a crap by just deleting some parts u cannot give good rom and name it lite rom a lite rom shoud have 100mb ram free secany old n this roms r best n better than original thanks secany whoever whereever u r its bcause people like u one gets great intrest with their phone

darshan s matharu

INDIA

Do not use the PDA part, it's already in the movinand provided by Secany. use the K4 CSC, the one provided is O2 branded.

thnx for the heads up, didnt know the pda could be in movinand.

although the setup i run now (secany/gabby) feels really fast, i will reflash again in the afternoon with k4 csc and without gabby's PDA...still..i really digg the responsiveness of my phone right now..manilla 1.3 works flawless...

-edit-

should i also reflash PHONE part? or is just csc and movinand enough?

thnx

Edited by vjin

Guest XtremeNL

Secany, since you insist on a no mirror policy, would you consider using a other, less shitty host?

Thanks for the rom though, I'll probably be flashing after the holidays :)

This ROM is really good. By using simple tricks I've got around 80mb of usable RAM, same as that of Gabby's cooked ROM. If gabby could further cook it I am sure it will be great!

Guest Octopus1968

Due to the small size of the CSC File: is it multilanguage?

Regards,

Rudi

Checked it myself: it contains Czech and English language.

Edited by Octopus1968

please do not compare gabby with secany secany is master of roms gabbys ram is a crap by just deleting some parts u cannot give good rom and name it lite rom a lite rom shoud have 100mb ram free secany old n this roms r best n better than original thanks secany whoever whereever u r its bcause people like u one gets great intrest with their phone

You are right, but till chefs are avoiding b7610 kitchen. So you have to take whatever you get. I wish this phone could have few better recipes to taste!