[APP][KEYBD]EzInput Keyboard on i8000

Guest Mikroft

It works great. I think I'm getting less typing errors with this keyboard than with Fingerkeyboard. Although I find myself hitting the RUS by accident sometimes.

Guest JasonMania
i've attached final version.

one important thing not mentioned by EgOrus is: this version doesn't block hardkeys like autofocus and volume/zoom.

thanks man , nice keyboard , I can type faster with this and less mistake than any other keyboards I tried.

howdy :) can someone tell me how can i set this keyboard as the default input? im using KSTAN lite rom and i can go to input method settings in SS settings and in default MS settings input method is hidden i think. or maybe someone tell me how can i change this keyboard to default by registry hack :)

thank for the fast reply but i found solution how to restore input options :) just to remove the "Redirect" value under this key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Input] :)

Guest cool_fhatz86
i've attached final version.

one important thing not mentioned by EgOrus is: this version doesn't block hardkeys like autofocus and volume/zoom.

very nice keyboard.. i've looking for this for a long time. thank you so much sorg.

i feel much comfortable when typing.

more power!

• 1 month later...

thanks for the cab sorg. still having problems with the add field on sms recipients though (the white thing that pops up when selecting recipients) in IJ9 stock rom and also after flashing pda to IL5. suggestions anyone?

Guest dorinvaida
no, it has only Russian and English layouts and gfx, so as t9 supports only rus and eng lang.

I think its quite easy to add other lang support based on sorg's version

Hi Sorg. Thank you for your nice work. If you can please add the missing romanian sign ă .

Regards,

Guest Odysseas07

Hello

Sorg

How i can write Greek Lang ????

and how i can use the phone keypad ???

Its working only thetouch input

I press the Phone Keypad but its appear the samsung keyboard

Thanksssssss

Edited by Odysseas07

• 4 months later...
Guest fireymint

hey does anyone know why when i use sorg ezinput keyboard, i cant search the contacts using ms default sms. a white screen would cover the top part of the sms above the keyboard

Guest johnchua55

weird ..... finally able to install it on JF5 rom ..... but now after installing it .... i can't take pictures ... and i have isolated the problem of my camera ... to EZinput installation

Guest TheGoDxxxx

Thx Sorg to share this with the hive :-)

Is ist possible to add other languages to the keyboard. I really need german characters to use this on a daily basis.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest JezzyJeff

Hey there,

trying to revive the topic since I'm on an new ROM which doesnt' have this keyboard installed. I just tried this cab, actually works, but after installation Messaging is disabled for some strange reason. Can't reply to SMS per Sense, nor per Samsung's native messaging program.

Anybody got a solution for this?

Thanks a lot

JJ

• 4 weeks later...
Guest n4m3less
Hi Sorg,

Thx for the cab.. But I have a problem when installed into kydkylin "6.5.x_Sense2.5_lite_English, JG5_23569(6.5.5)"

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...5-lite-english/

After installed, the SMS can not be activated. What could have gone wrong??

AhChua

i have a same problem with shadowangel sense!I hope you can solve the problem .. I love ezinput

• 4 months later...
Guest Odysseas07

Sorg or EgOrus thanks

Can someone fix the eT9 v2.1 only (not the keyboard) for this : doesn't block hardkeys like autofocus and volume/zoom

I dont need the keyboard i need only the et9 and i have problem with the exist eT9 v21

Thanksssssssss