[APP][KEYBD]EzInput Keyboard on i8000

so I thing when you compile the files you should know the change/compares you have made between both versions and realise the file/regkey which cosing the problem
hmm, no, I grub ext packet from HTC ROMs and try to make them work on our device, usually they don't work cos need some additional dll's from others ext HTC packets and sometimes need to sign them, after that I del all useless files and regkey and make cab. So ver 2.0 and 2.1 use different dll's and what is wrong in them i don't know, only can try other versions or make some research in registry.

Guest lifemaximum
I manage to have a working version of 1.5 if you are interested. But .5 don't have language change but it got the arrows.

Yea i am interested to try it , where can i get that 1.5 version ?

I think I can solve the problem with camera button. Camera button and as I think other buttons are linked to Samsung xT9ime.dll and to the regkey, try to unbind them. And new dlls from last rhodium rom solve bug with "TO fields" and the bug with white rectangle in some system fields.

As I know sorg made some mods with keyboard driver to unbind it, I hope he'll help me if I can't do this.

Edited by EgOrus

Guest Tylwith
I´ve not seen any picture of 1.5 with arrows. Are you shure?

yes there is one the blackstone version .

instruction:

install ext9 version 2.0 from this thread.

install the touch it blackstone keyboard.(credit to itje from xda)

working perfectly no problem with camera or sound button.

http://rapidshare.com/files/160398530/Touc...ne_Keyboard.zip

Guest carreab
I think I can solve the problem with camera button. Camera button and as I think other buttons are linked to Samsung xT9ime.dll and to the regkey, try to unbind them. And new dlls from last rhodium rom solve bug with "TO fields" and the bug with white rectangle in some system fields.

As I know sorg made some mods with keyboard driver to unbind it, I hope he'll help me if I can't do this.

Will be greatfull

thnks.

Guest carreab

After all installing works perfect but if install the et9 alone will still have the buttons problem,

works great thanks

Edited by carreab

yes there is one the blackstone version .

instruction:

install ext9 version 2.0 from this thread.

install the touch it blackstone keyboard.(credit to itje from xda)

working perfectly no problem with camera or sound button.

http://rapidshare.com/files/160398530/Touc...ne_Keyboard.zip

In this case we'll get working eXT9 ver1.5 not 2.0, but ver eT9 1.5 working good without HTC keyboard.

Guest yshaikh01

Installed this keyboard, top work for the chaps who made this possible. Just one thing the Full Keyboard layout seems to be using the courior font. The other layouts seem to be using the normal font (Tahoma?). Any ideas?

Thanks

Guest DunKnow

Would anyone upload the blackstone keyboard cab file in other hosting server such as mediafire rather than uploading it up in rapidshare? I have trouble downloading from rapidshare. Thank You. :D

Edited by DunKnow

as a temporary measure we can use some kind of t9 switcher to switch between HTC eT9 and Samsung xT9. Ex: use mortscript which autoswitching eT9 to xT9 when/before launch camera and switch back when camera Off or Minimize.

Would anyone upload the blackstone keyboard cab file in other hosting server such as mediafire rather than uploading it up in rapidshare? I have trouble downloading from rapidshare. Thank You. :D

Would have to ask the owner (itje from xda) whether have permission to reupload.

• 1 month later...

mr.Sorg finally make full working ezInput 2.1 for us

link

some description

- full working eT9

- layout for compact qwerty and phone keypad (link in start menu to switch)

- vibro

- long click to "12#" button to show arrows bar

Guest JasonMania

Yea it would be nice if someone could upload it here ,

the link over there goes to a Russian forum , and I don't understand Russian. ( and doesn't allow us to download unless we are a member)

mr.Sorg finally make full working ezInput 2.1 for us

link

some description

- full working eT9

- layout for compact qwerty and phone keypad (link in start menu to switch)

- vibro

- long click to "12#" button to show arrows bar

Is that keyboard supports Bulgarian keyboard layout ?

I don't need even T9. Just a normal keyboard similar to Samsung's keyboard with Cyrillic letters and arrows:)

no, it has only Russian and English layouts and gfx, so as t9 supports only rus and eng lang.

I think its quite easy to add other lang support based on sorg's version