Reducing FONT size in Win6.5

Hi all,

I just upgraded to J6 Win 6.5 and been trying for hours to do this. The General Fonts in today screen, SMS, Messaging is extremely large. I used to be able to go to Settings/System/Screen to change the General Font size under 6.1 to but for 6.5, the Sysyem Icon is missing

Anyone has any idea how I can do this on Win6.or better if there is a tweak to get back the Native 6.1 Systems "Settings" in 6.5?

Thanks

Guest monyozt
Hi all,

I just upgraded to J6 Win 6.5 and been trying for hours to do this. The General Fonts in today screen, SMS, Messaging is extremely large. I used to be able to go to Settings/System/Screen to change the General Font size under 6.1 to but for 6.5, the Sysyem Icon is missing

Anyone has any idea how I can do this on Win6.or better if there is a tweak to get back the Native 6.1 Systems "Settings" in 6.5?

Thanks

what version you're running now? ATM im using lastest one from secany, and i found setting of text messahe @setting menu. but you can try this one. make soft reset after that

Show Windows Setting in Start Menu

• Open any registry editor, go to path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Shell\StartInfo\ amd change Value 'HideSettings' to '0' (credits to rodrigofd)

what version you're running now? ATM im using lastest one from secany, and i found setting of text messahe @setting menu. but you can try this one. make soft reset after that

Show Windows Setting in Start Menu

• Open any registry editor, go to path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Shell\StartInfo\ amd change Value 'HideSettings' to '0' (credits to rodrigofd)

Thanks monyozt....this is exactly what I wanted....I flashed Secany Win 6.5 XXIJ6 this morning