HTC HD2 now "Coming Soon" on T-Mobile

Guest tsutton

Guest tsutton

thumb_02-Nov-2009_htc-hd2-sim-free.jpg

Hot off the press!

Finally, T-Mobile website has been updated and it includes the highly anticipated HTC HD2 mobile phone! It's saying that it would be available to pay Monthly from November 2009. Sources are saying it would be "between 6th and 9th" so keep your eyes open for it!

thumb_02-Nov-2009_hd2.JPG

However if you can't wait for it, you can get it via MobilePhonesDirect[a] for a FREE HTC HD2 for Pay Monthly contract on selected plans.

Is anyone going to get these nice HD2 phones? I sure am!

Source: T-Mobile Website

thumb_02-Nov-2009_htc-hd2-sim-free.jpg

Hot off the press!

Finally, T-Mobile website has been updated and it includes the highly anticipated HTC HD2 mobile phone! It's saying that it would be available to pay Monthly from November 2009. Sources are saying it would be "between 6th and 9th" so keep your eyes open for it!

thumb_02-Nov-2009_hd2.JPG

However if you can't wait for it, you can get it via MobilePhonesDirect[a] for a FREE HTC HD2 for Pay Monthly contract on selected plans.

Is anyone going to get these nice HD2 phones? I sure am!

Source: T-Mobile Website

Wrong picture and android market ? Wrong info too.

i have one on pre order with Tmob (and was worried when i saw the info on their page!) called them this morning and they confirmed the spec given is the wrong one and they will update soon!

apparently is due out on the 6th!

cant wait!

Guest tsutton
i have one on pre order with Tmob (and was worried when i saw the info on their page!) called them this morning and they confirmed the spec given is the wrong one and they will update soon!

apparently is due out on the 6th!

cant wait!

Thanks for the update.

Im still umming and ahhing to pre-order it now or wait until it's out so I can try it out before buying it. I have been using slide-out keyboard (MDA Vario III and also Vario I) for many years, so going back to a single handset might be different for me.

It's all depending on how good the Virtual Keyboard are.

Thanks for the update.

Im still umming and ahhing to pre-order it now or wait until it's out so I can try it out before buying it. I have been using slide-out keyboard (MDA Vario III and also Vario I) for many years, so going back to a single handset might be different for me.

It's all depending on how good the Virtual Keyboard are.

i know what you mean, just worried about the size BUT tmob told me something very good, if you order/upgrade over the phone and not in the store you have a 7 day grace period so if you don't like the handset you CAN send it back no questions asked. If you get it in the store, its yours and that's that.

hope that helps!

These new keyboardless phones are great and all, but most of my WinMo games and apps won't work on them as they require a keyboard for operation How are the boardless phone owners managing with this discrepancy?

Guest tsutton
These new keyboardless phones are great and all, but most of my WinMo games and apps won't work on them as they require a keyboard for operation How are the boardless phone owners managing with this discrepancy?

Interesting question, but you've got me curious - what games/apps does it require an actual & physical keyboard?

Guest Perfectionist
Interesting question, but you've got me curious - what games/apps does it require an actual & physical keyboard?
I love thinner Phones and am quite happy with an screen keyboard for most tasks ...... but when it comes to Games, everything goes pear shaped! :D

Guest Swampie

Certainly in the past, many games relied on the D-pad - which is missing from the HD2 (and many other phones actually). For non-touchscreen phones, the phone keypad is often used - but I don't know how current games fare with only a touchscreen.

Guest tsutton

Some companies have two type of software - one for touch screen and another one for non touch screen. Perhaps it's worth looking for an update or asking them to see if they can support full touchscreen phones for their software.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.