TouchFlo3D

Guest Chainfire

Guest inmatrixout
I've installed it without any troubels, but i can't activate it...

There are no Tochflo 3D under Settings/Today....

What have i to do?

you have to install it on "Device" not on "My storage" :P

Guest GinKage
Good work, but i can't tap weather country locations, settings tab, program lists directly... I can scroll up and down them but I can't tap (choose) them, so I must use my d pad or the scroll wheel to highlight it and make a selection...Does O2 users have this issue?

Try to tap and hold a bit. :D

Guest superman80

hi there, it works fine for me except for the photos and music tab.... i got the audio manager error. i already install the manila 1.3 hotfix cab but still not working. any help? thanks

Guest DunKnow

Hi thank you for your hardwork and i have faced a problem.

I did install the hotfix.cab, however i am still unable to have the picture and video tab showing any photos. It says no photos, press to launch camera to take picture. Any idea how am i able to solve this? Thanks

Guest twit_xp
hi there, it works fine for me except for the photos and music tab.... i got the audio manager error. i already install the manila 1.3 hotfix cab but still not working. any help? thanks

yup same here. music tab now shows (Searching...) but never seems to find anything :D . Album button on the photos tab works but my pics arent being displayed on manilla.

btw nice work guys!! :P

Guest Chainfire

Ok I have a basic version of 2.5 working now. Lots of problems with it still, though. Seems I was using a weird oem package, thanks to RodrigoFD for pointing out the right one. This is going to take some work, but it does kind-of work.

Guest MaliciousKen
Ok I have a basic version of 2.5 working now. Lots of problems with it still, though. Seems I was using a weird oem package, thanks to RodrigoFD for pointing out the right one. This is going to take some work, but it does kind-of work.

That's good news! I would definitely donate if its possible to get T3d 2.5 working on omnia 2.

Guest Michael Pang

wow, we all like it. is the performance of 2.5 good?

yup same here. music tab now shows (Searching...) but never seems to find anything :D . Album button on the photos tab works but my pics arent being displayed on manilla.

btw nice work guys!! :P

It only searches on the internal storage as i think : htc devices does not have a directory called "My Storage"(except for diamond?)/ Diamond(1) does not have a card slot.

Thank man this looks great

PICS REMOVED

Hey whiskeybro, where did u find all ur skills?? XDA i presume but how did u get the 1.3 compatibility?

Also, I don't have music pannels and photos working even though I applied the patch

Running Secanny's J9

If anyone can help it will be much appreciated

Thx

Hi all... I gonna get an Omnia 2 soon. Yeah...

I'm very interesting on this tf3d, but got some stupid question want to ask (i am a newbie).

1. If i install this tf3d, will the messaging interface changed? i prefer the O2 original messaging interface,

which is black one.

2.How bout the keyboard? using samsung default keyboard?

3. Can i change back to touchwiz 2.0 without uninstall tf3d?

Hope can get reply from all pro O2 users. ^^

Guest daskalos

With my Acer M900, i got Comm Manager, Photos and Videos Tab, Music Tab, HTC Album, HTC Audio Manager and HTC Task Manager working by some workarounds.

Dunno if my method will work on O2 but if you want to you could try it. It's under fixes on my post on http://www.4winmobile.com/forums/e-ten-ace...-x960-f900.html. However do note that prior installing these fixes, I never installed the manila 1.3 hotfix cab.

Screen01-2.jpgScreen02-3.jpg

Screen05-1.jpgScreen10.jpg

To make Wifi toggle to work on CommManager, you must first know the name of O2's wifi adapter. The via registry explorer go to HKLM\Software\HTC\CommManager\WLAN\DeviceName. Replace TNETW12511 to Omnia II's wifi adapter name.

Edited by daskalos

Hi all... I gonna get an Omnia 2 soon. Yeah...

I'm very interesting on this tf3d, but got some stupid question want to ask (i am a newbie).

1. If i install this tf3d, will the messaging interface changed? i prefer the O2 original messaging interface,

which is black one.

2.How bout the keyboard? using samsung default keyboard?

3. Can i change back to touchwiz 2.0 without uninstall tf3d?

Hope can get reply from all pro O2 users. ^^

Hey,

1. The message viewer interface will change, although the other one is not lost and (someone please correct me if I'm wrong) can be added to a programe button just like in SPB but the message writting interface remains the same

2. Keyboard is the same

3. Yes you can, you simply dissable TF3D in you settings ("Items on today")

I'm runing SPB3.5 and TF3D on my O2, I have found a good tweek i am eager to try out tomorrow on xda right here

Does anyone know how the battery consumption is??

And did anyone resolve the Music and Photos issue (espcially Music), my music pannel crashes like crazy i always get the "A problem has occured with AudioManager_eng.exe." even after I installed the patch on the device memory just like tf3d.

And i'm sending u good vibes for 2.5 :P

How 'bout some Xperia X10 UI? :D

Guest Michael Pang
Hey,

1. The message viewer interface will change, although the other one is not lost and (someone please correct me if I'm wrong) can be added to a programe button just like in SPB but the message writting interface remains the same

2. Keyboard is the same

3. Yes you can, you simply dissable TF3D in you settings ("Items on today")

I'm runing SPB3.5 and TF3D on my O2, I have found a good tweek i am eager to try out tomorrow on xda right here

Does anyone know how the battery consumption is??

And did anyone resolve the Music and Photos issue (espcially Music), my music pannel crashes like crazy i always get the "A problem has occured with AudioManager_eng.exe." even after I installed the patch on the device memory just like tf3d.

And i'm sending u good vibes for 2.5 :P

How 'bout some Xperia X10 UI? :D

or may be you will also like Manila Today Page which allow you add a new page to manila and place the today item you like on that page.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=508102

Guest AndrewTan

Yeah! Thanks! can't wait on it :D

Guest superman80
With my Acer M900, i got Comm Manager, Photos and Videos Tab, Music Tab, HTC Album, HTC Audio Manager and HTC Task Manager working by some workarounds.

Dunno if my method will work on O2 but if you want to you could try it. It's under fixes on my post on http://www.4winmobile.com/forums/e-ten-ace...-x960-f900.html. However do note that prior installing these fixes, I never installed the manila 1.3 hotfix cab.

To make Wifi toggle to work on CommManager, you must first know the name of O2's wifi adapter. The via registry explorer go to HKLM\Software\HTC\CommManager\WLAN\DeviceName. Replace TNETW12511 to Omnia II's wifi adapter name.

The audio manager not working for me... still get the same error. The album also not working... it keeps on searching....

Guest daskalos
The audio manager not working for me... still get the same error. The album also not working... it keeps on searching....

Have you installed the fix manila 1.3 hotfix before mine?

For my fix (acer forums) to work, you must install a fresh copy of tf3d. Before I had installed the manila 1.3 fix and my fixes doesn't work (mostly because its for O2), so i had to hard reset and reinstall tf3d and then install my fixes.

If you wanna try my fixes, don't install 1.3 hot fix

Where to find omnia II wifi adapter name ?