(21/1) 6.5 and 6.1 ROM RANKING - With LINKS!!

Guest jmsmartins

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hey guys..

I got OCK's 23563 on my phone at this point of time but I am thinking about trying out one of the old 6.1 ROM. Any suggestions which ROM to try?

Don't change it, mate! I'm using OCK's build 23563 UltraLite, it's damn fast, without lags/bugs, perfect. Of course, you need serious personal time, to set up this "naked" rom for your flavor.

Guest melburnian
Don't change it, mate! I'm using OCK's build 23563 UltraLite, it's damn fast, without lags/bugs, perfect. Of course, you need serious personal time, to set up this "naked" rom for your flavor.

Thanks for the reply Andrew, even the great OCK's 23563 has to be reset once every week.

I am trying out Nicklashidegard's WM6.1, so far.. no reset and it is smooth. :D Thanks mate.

Guest jms2367
Thanks for the reply Andrew, even the great OCK's 23563 has to be reset once every week.

I am trying out Nicklashidegard's WM6.1, so far.. no reset and it is smooth. :D Thanks mate.

Hi melburnian, where did you get nick's wm6.1 rom? i am using the same wm6.1 build by benzo. it is a very stable and fast rom also. i would like to give a try nick's take on this build also. regards.

Guest melburnian
this is amazing rom.. . wondering where has NICK uploaded it. couldnt find the original post in modaco as well as in omniaroms...

anywayz thank you sooo much X-pro...

rishad,

It is an unsupported rom by Nick. That's why he hasn't released it. It was cook for himself mainly but is kind enough to allow us to use it. :D

Guest rishad
rishad,

It is an unsupported rom by Nick. That's why he hasn't released it. It was cook for himself mainly but is kind enough to allow us to use it. :D

he is kind enough :D ... thanks to you and Xpro for sharing it here for us

Guest melburnian
Could you please post the link to dhis rom

roman

Sorry Roman..

No idea who's rom that is. It looks like one of Nicklashigard's WM6.5 ROM with SPB MS and iGo8 installed.

Guest andrew.mazlim

Well, you DIDN'T mention 6.1 roms! I've wrote it many times; WinMo6.1 are horrible in graphics/effects etc., but runs PERFECTLY in i900!

If you like 6.1s, there are many great "chefs" around. Nicklash is one of the best, like Shokka9, Khuanchai and others...

But, even if I was a fanatic 6.1 supporter, I'm also like the nice graphics..., and you can't enjoy as good as 6.5.x graphics.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest andrew.mazlim

Well, boys (and girls!), now after OCK's retirement, we - "we, the magnificent few" (i900ers) - lost ANOTHER good cheff for custom roms to flash our Omnia i900...

Only few around i900's cheffs left, by now.

So..., I think is time for us, to write down a review, for the most BEST/STABLE/FAST/BEAUTIFUL roms of all times, counting these last two years, 2009 & 2010.

What do you think about that?

We may help the "green" users (yap, there are quite some people, actually still buying i900, in these very moments) and we can help ourselves, as well.