Marketplace for Mobile gets Farting

Guest l3v5y

thumb_04-Nov-2009_fart-app-windows-mobile-1.Png

Recently, many people have been complaining about a lack of applications for Windows Mobile... Now users can rejoice to the sound of farts as Windows Mobile has not one, but two!

Available on the marketplace now (US for certain, not sure about anywhere else), they both feature a range of different sounds, and at 99 cents they will hardly break the bank.

[Via msmobiles]

Guest awarner (MVP)

There are some apps you should pay for and others that are questionalble.

Why would I want to pay for something I can do for free and more amusing :D

Windows Marketplace is a dead fart . I doubt it will ever eventuate to anything. It will never get even close to what apple has done.

Edited by Sb.

Guest awarner (MVP)

It's early days but if they can get the market share that Handango have then it will be the same. At the moment they have competition from Handango, Clickapps/games to name a few plus Samsung owners have the Samsung app store.

I just hope they do not screw the developer like Handango do, that is one company I try to avoid its just a shame some apps can only be bought from there.

Guest agent.m

Its sad how big a difference us marketplace is to the uk. More apps and more reviews on the us. why would you want to pay for some of these apps? Trinefix, OnTV and Teamstats are all free and id pay for those. They arent even on the marketplace. Microsoft should have bought FreewarePPC and they'd be selling windowsphones by the bucket loads lol

Update: Just Found a real usefull app called Uconvert I often need to convert $ into £ (online deals) and use google. 69p for that alone is a steal. Alas great app like this dont make the marketplace and if not for XDA Developers & MoDaCo I wouldnt know about this or the above apps.

Edited by agent.m

Guest Sonicr360

Well this farting app really insprises me to get a WM device.

NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have said it before and say it again, unless they get their act together, people are going to move to alternative phone, that offers decent apps.

BTW, iPhone seems to offer something like this .. free .... According to a fellow colleague.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.