Visual Kitchen by Vistang

Guest Ryrzy

Guest shokka9
Hey...

I just downloaded SYS & XIP 28011 from Ryrzy.

After cooking and flashing my ROM, it always depend on the Samsung Logo.

I had already cooked my ROM with 28002 and it worked.

Any Idea ???

You taking the plunge into WM6.5 territory? Good on ya bro. I can help you tomorrow if you need it??

You should of pm me bro, or email me? Never too busy for Mr Radd (my DawG)

Holla bro!

Guest Krazy Radd
You taking the plunge into WM6.5 territory? Good on ya bro. I can help you tomorrow if you need it??

You should of pm me bro, or email me? Never too busy for Mr Radd (my DawG)

Holla bro!

LOL ;)

YES YES Dawg...I'll make my last 6.5 ROM for my german G's, u know.

HD2 is coming....on X-Mas Day ;)

Next week I will have more free time & then we can talk about business, baby ;)

Catch u soon, bro ;)

Guest Krazy Radd

It's me again...

Trying to cooked in the Titanium_System_Panel_Omnia. I can't get this to work...any tipps ???

I luv this Panel very much, hope u guys can help me...

Edit:

In Base_DPI_96, can I remove all the SCRD*xxx*.png Files ???

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest steff195

Wow, already a new build? That means I won't take a break again! ;)

Thanks man for providing us with these new builds. I cook all day and I kinda don't have the time to look for those files somewhere else. Very appreciated!

Guest rtomakov

28014 - recmoded, shell32 patched, DeviceBeta removed, also removed all .cpr files with non-omnia resolution.

I forgot to add VoiceCommand into SYS, so use older build folder for this.

http://rapidshare.com/files/320243755/28014.rar

EDIT: Just noticed that VOIP & VOIPOS were also missing in source, so add it too from some previous build.

Edited by rtomakov

28014 - recmoded, shell32 patched, DeviceBeta removed, also removed all .cpr files with non-omnia resolution.

EDIT: Just noticed that VOIP & VOIPOS were also missing in source, so add it too from some previous build.

Thanks rtomakov! I was planning to upload after testing it out. I suppose you've also modified the startmenu portrait layout? It is set to 3 columns by default.

Guest sametakti
hi guys ,

manila location tab not working , i put google maps package in my oem folder , but location tab not working.

what isthe problem or fix ?

hey everbody arent know this

Guest Krazy Radd

Thanks rtomakov

very kind ;)

Guest nikosxri

Well, seems we are getting better cooking and cooking again!!

My wifes first cake was like cement and now she is making very nice cakes.!!

Thanks to the tips of the forum which I follow more than one year now and most from smaury which he drove us deeper we can get our own files from x-beta flash them remove bomb, put packages and so on.

Now my goal is to make the rom as fast as it can be.

If sk tools benchmark is reliable I get no more than 260 in integer score.

There are chefs that succeed 310!!

I wonder whats their secret!!

I found that the classic recmod sys of the kitchen overrecmods the sys by 6-7 more files than needed for slot 0 free.

I converted some heavy or critical files to modules and i still have slot 0 free but the roms speed remained unchanged.

Can anyone from the chefs give any tip or guideline to make roms faster?

Where is the point to search for faster rom?Is it in which files to recmod? Is it in the OEM or drivers?

Come on Chefs give us some light on this!!

Guest cruddasj

Rtomakov you are the man!!!

Guest rtomakov

I aree with nikosxri.

Basics of cooking, step by step, are mostly solved. I belive that we are all smart and experienced enough to cook our own roms without some bigger problems.

But, system speed is one of the after-cooking things that is still part of cooking secret spices. That (and some others) fine tunings of rom makes difference (from users point of view) is the rom good or less good (there is no more bad roms, I presume).

So, I hope that will be a new direction about discussion in this thread.

As allways - cook long and prosper!

Guest cruddasj

Hey guys, was wondering if anyone could help me out here. My windows media player is unable to play mp3 or .avi's. does an additional codec need to be put into the oemapps? or sys? I did delete the sunmon thingy, does anyone else have a similar problem? Thanks

Guest rtomakov
Hey guys, was wondering if anyone could help me out here. My windows media player is unable to play mp3 or .avi's. does an additional codec need to be put into the oemapps? or sys? I did delete the sunmon thingy, does anyone else have a similar problem? Thanks

It doesnt need to be a codecs issue. It can be DRM package problem also, so first check do you have DRM folder in SYS and drm0409.dll (or drmXXXX.dll - depends on lang you use) in OEMApps.

Speaking about codecs, yes, there should be app. 20 codec files in (named ezv*** or something like that - I cant check it right now) in OEMApps folder.

Third possible reason could be LsOmaClient.dll - try to replace that file in \Windows folder.

NEW Visual Kitchen update!!! [15_Dic]

Need to replace exe and \TOOLS, in my archive there are only those files, so you can update your one!

DOWNLOAD

Changelog:

-Dump Flash.dio and *.nb0

-Use choose if you want to use files or modules (Recmod), without use the cmd file [MUST BE TESTED]