Visual Kitchen by Vistang

Guest Ryrzy

Guest maczen
Just cooked this one for my own, Beta tag is still present, how do you remove it?

Just delete this key.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Device Beta]

Guest magawa

all my cooks not working ( why ? I dont know )

same thing before working sometimes and not working ( working about 3 weeks now not working )

My oem is checked nothing wrong sys same thing also recmod

any idea

edit : the rom works by using wozzer kitchen using 21896 sys and same EXT

edit 2 : still not working using this kitchen

Edited by magawa

Only wqvga please

Here's a bat file I use for this function, may need slight modifications depending on the structure of the zip file.

Manual copying is sometimes the safest though :P

cleanrollup.zip

Edited by ock

Guest magawa
Here's a bat file I use for this function, may need slight modifications depending on the structure of the zip file.

Manual copying is sometimes the safest though :P

thank you very much U R the best of best

Guest rtomakov

Build 23554. Source: user Alexx (xdadevelopers).

DeviceBeta reminder removed, also unneeded .cpr files (with ock´s cleaner). Build was not timebombed.

Now, there was no wqvga packages published, so I took them from previous 23551 rollup ( 6 packages - those with ..._dpi_96_resh_240_resv_400). I have cooked a rom with them and it seems to work.

http://rapidshare.com/files/369727665/23554.rar

Guest dayspring2099us
Build 23554. Source: user Alexx (xdadevelopers).

DeviceBeta reminder removed, also unneeded .cpr files (with ock´s cleaner). Build was not timebombed.

Now, there was no wqvga packages published, so I took them from previous 23551 rollup ( 6 packages - those with ..._dpi_96_resh_240_resv_400). I have cooked a rom with them and it seems to work.

http://rapidshare.com/files/369727665/23554.rar

Guys, could you advise how to extract DIO file??? do you have any tool??

Guest manuelportuga
21.898 - Windows CE: 5.2 Build 3827 (24 de março de 2010 14:15:12 COM2)

http://www.4shared.com/file/251749114/9ebd...S_QVGA_WQV.html"" target="_blank"> MSXIPKernel SYS para QVGA WQVGA VGA WVGA 0409

23.640 Windows CE: 5.2 Build 4571 (18 de março de 2010 15:44:09)

http://zoonay.com/xda/ROM_Builds/23640/236...GA_WVGA_0409.7z%20"" target="_blank"> MSXIPKernel SYS para QVGA WQVGA VGA WVGA 0409

Thank ... I am grateful for your post ... Thanks ...

Edited by manuelportuga

Guest cruddasj

Hey all. First time cooking for a while and must say 23551 seems pretty fast/stable. If anyone is looking for a new build to cook with id reccomend it :P

Guest dayspring2099us
Hey all. First time cooking for a while and must say 23551 seems pretty fast/stable. If anyone is looking for a new build to cook with id reccomend it :P

I agree with you mate. have used it for several days without any issue. Anyway, have try 23554 yet??

Guest cruddasj
I agree with you mate. have used it for several days without any issue. Anyway, have try 23554 yet??

Not yet, I probably wont be involved for a few more builds. 23551 seems good and there are plenty of chefs here making roms on the new builds for people. I'll wait for a bit until a better rated build comes out that will mean a bigger improvement between versions. How you finding cooking? You seem to have got it down now :P congrats :( hopefully you wont get bored as quickly as i did :( hehehe

Guest cruddasj

lol just realised, 23551 - go to any menu where you can scroll sideways. Why are the arrows the wrong way round? or is this some new design? :P

Guest jemaho

I 'm currently trying 23554 and so far so good, just have one problem, if I install Opera, no matter what I use (wi-fi or 3g) it doesn't seem to connect to internet, what opera mini doesn't do.

Might be something I unchecked while cooking regarding network or some.

Once I find this I might be releasing the build out to the masses.

Guest dayspring2099us
Not yet, I probably wont be involved for a few more builds. 23551 seems good and there are plenty of chefs here making roms on the new builds for people. I'll wait for a bit until a better rated build comes out that will mean a bigger improvement between versions. How you finding cooking? You seem to have got it down now :P congrats :( hopefully you wont get bored as quickly as i did :( hehehe

Honestly I'm a little bit bored now with many builds came around but without any specific update issue. 23544 ceame with new office 2010 start menu.

Guest Nicklashidegard
Honestly I'm a little bit bored now with many builds came around but without any specific update issue. 23544 ceame with new office 2010 start menu.

Totally agree, it's alot of work for not much change (screens, bug testing, uploading roms, 3-4 versions etc etc...)..

I think the future is in personalizing the rom and finding some nice and unusual 3rd party apps and utilities (like Action screens for M2D and different SMS screens). Ock is very good at that and Shokka9's roms were legendary :( ..

BTW, if anyone want to use any of the stuff i used in my roms, there are my EXT's and my OEM's.. Might be useful to someone :P .

Totally agree, it's alot of work for not much change (screens, bug testing, uploading roms, 3-4 versions etc etc...)..

I think the future is in personalizing the rom and finding some nice and unusual 3rd party apps and utilities (like Action screens for M2D and different SMS screens). Ock is very good at that and Shokka9's roms were legendary :( ..

BTW, if anyone want to use any of the stuff i used in my roms, there are my EXT's and my OEM's.. Might be useful to someone :P .

Thanks a lot for sharing! Will take a look at your TFDetacher pkg as your implementation was perfect in your FloTanium rom.

Thinking of starting an EXT/OEM repository here (think there's one in the chef's corner but it seems not many go there), or should we start a new thread?

Edited by ock

Guest dayspring2099us
Thanks a lot for sharing! Will take a look at your TFDetacher pkg as your implementation was perfect in your FloTanium rom.

Thinking of starting an EXT/OEM repository here (think there's one in the chef's corner but it seems not many go there), or should we start a new thread?

I think better we start a new thread for developing winmo customisation and figure out the usefull tweak in order to fit with our omnia. what do you think guys?

Guest waremike32

I think Nick uses my tfdetacher oem. I've since updated it and converted it to EXT. All of the registry is in the app.reg now. See attached and enjoy :P .

TFDetacher.zip

I think Nick uses my tfdetacher oem. I've since updated it and converted it to EXT. All of the registry is in the app.reg now. See attached and enjoy :( .

Thanks, waremike32!

Hi, someone has an already patched shell32.exe for 6.5 28011?

thanks in advance.

Happen to have it on my harddrive. See attached which should go under \Shell\shell32.exe\

Or you can use SergeyL's patcher for future files :P

28011_shell32_S000.zip