Visual Kitchen by Vistang

Guest Ryrzy

Guest steff195

I saw this was out, but is this a joke? I mean is it meant to be cooked for Omnia? Otherwise I don't see the point of posting it here. ;)

I knew Omnia was way behind for being ready for WM7. :)

Guest steff195

As I said in my previous post, I knew this was out already, but I also know that this is not for our Omnias. In the given article you may see that even HD2 is not sure it would get that. So, it's useless.

Guest nikosxri
As I said in my previous post, I knew this was out already, but I also know that this is not for our Omnias. In the given article you may see that even HD2 is not sure it would get that. So, it's useless.

Thats why i put the link

Guest lexuz

Hello once more,

does someone know how to change the little icon in the beam file screen?? with build 23549 i get a wrong icon (not the bluetooth one. (i get this by selecting a file to send via bluetooth in file explorer).

I hope someone gets what i mean.

and after so many question from me it's time to help so i also attach some registry lines text that i always use :)

not much but it's a start!!!

registtweeks.txt

Edited by lexuz

Hello once more,

does someone know how to change the little icon in the beam file screen?? with build 23549 i get a wrong icon (not the bluetooth one. (i get this by selecting a file to send via bluetooth in file explorer).

I hope someone gets what i mean.

and after so many question from me it's time to help so i also attach some registry lines text that i always use :)

not much but it's a start!!!

Do you mean the icon which says "Searching.." ? (or maybe you can post a screenshot?)

Btw, that's a great compilation of tweaks every rom should have. ;) I'll add the Titanium_400x240.cpr tweak in my future roms. Thanks!

And here's my simple bat file to clean up your SYS (put in base of VK).

Would be fantastic If someone can integrate this into recmod SYS.cmd (I'm not good at bat files :P )

ock_CleanSYS.zip

Edited by ock

Guest lexuz
Do you mean the icon which says "Searching.." ? (or maybe you can post a screenshot?)

Btw, that's a great compilation of tweaks every rom should have. :) I'll add the Titanium_400x240.cpr tweak in my future roms. Thanks!

And here's my simple bat file to clean up your SYS (put in base of VK).

Would be fantastic If someone can integrate this into recmod SYS.cmd (I'm not good at bat files ;) )

yep that is the icon i mean and also the one left to the file you actually want to send via bluetooth ( a bit above searching in the same screen)

what does your bat file actually does???

Edited by lexuz

yep that is the icon i mean and also the one left to the file you actually want to send via bluetooth ( a bit above searching in the same screen)

what does your bat file actually does???

Not too sure on that one :) , but I tested sending a video file and the file icon was the Windows logo.

My bat file just deletes some files of other resolutions in titanium,lockscreen etc.

And here's 21896, took from twopumpchump's dump of the dio.

Guest Quipper

Hello,

i want to use the BuildOS_Utility.exe from 18 jan.

What have i to do that the new BuildOS_Utility.exe build roms?

Sorry for my English.

Edited by Quipper

Here's 22010 from DFT:

EDIT: Removed my link as I noticed a sleep bug. Something may have gone wrong when I zipped it up. :)

EDIT2: Here's the link again, traced the bug to one of my cabs. Nothing wrong with the build ;) .

Mediafire

Edited by ock

Guest waremike32

No Timebomb

23111 - March 14, 2010 - WQVGA, WVGA, XIP.BIN

http://www.4shared.com/file/250039203/12d6367c/23111.html

I'm not using this kitchen anymore so I probably won't be checking this thread as often. If I can ever help with a question, feel free to pm me. And you can always find my SYS/XIP updates here

http://omniarom.com/forum/index.php?topic=548.0

Guest dayspring2099us
No Timebomb

23111 - March 14, 2010 - WQVGA, WVGA, XIP.BIN

http://www.4shared.com/file/250039203/12d6367c/23111.html

I'm not using this kitchen anymore so I probably won't be checking this thread as often. If I can ever help with a question, feel free to pm me. And you can always find my SYS/XIP updates here

http://omniarom.com/forum/index.php?topic=548.0

hi waremike, what is the differences between this build with 235xx/218xx or 282xx?

Guest waremike32
hi waremike, what is the differences between this build with 235xx/218xx or 282xx?

Here's a list of the different com branches http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...amp;postcount=6

The main differences are

218xx - COM 2, old 6.5 UI

235xx - COM 5, Office 2010 & Threaded Email

282xx/231xx - WMD/COM 3 - Newer OS code with added theme images, remote desktop image, Operator shows in the taskbar when locked, Updated IE, newer font rendering.

Guest rtomakov
Build 23551 from DFT

Timebomb removed, patched tshres.dll.0409.mui, redundant resolutions removed, landscape start menu and Titanium fixed.

(MSXIPKernel from 23550)

Mediafire

Why is tshres patched?

Guest magawa

thanx for new build

Idont like 22010 too slow

but 23551 is not working at all ( stuck )

Istill prefer 23549 and 21893

Edited by magawa

Guest Nicklashidegard
Why is tshres patched?

to enable typing ip numbers properly (***.***.***.*** instead of **.**.**.**). Hope it makes sense :P ..

For a few tools like that, have alook at my kitchen HERE (post 4).

Guest jemaho
Build 23551 from DFT

Timebomb removed, patched tshres.dll.0409.mui, redundant resolutions removed, landscape start menu and Titanium fixed.

(MSXIPKernel from 23550)

Mediafire

Just cooked this one for my own, Beta tag is still present, how do you remove it?