Medical Apps

Guest Marcony0

Guest Marcony0

Currently the only one and useful one i found is Skyscape

Android Link to App

Installation Guide

It's nice and fast , doesn't need internet access, just for the firs time when it downloads the Database. I'm trying the free one's now, will subscribe soon unless i find something better.

any-other suggestions ?

Marcel

Edited by Marcony0

• 1 month later...
Guest monsterpt
Currently the only one and useful one i found is Skyscape

Android Link to App

Installation Guide

It's nice and fast , doesn't need internet access, just for the firs time when it downloads the Database. I'm trying the free one's now, will subscribe soon unless i find something better.

any-other suggestions ?

Marcel

Marcel,

Thanks for this! Great find.

• 1 month later...
Guest karnold

Have been using skyscape for more thn a year too and its really great!! im so glad they are available on the android platform! been using the 5 minute consult and its great.. they also have the best service and updates! you can visit skyscape.com directly for any assistance :)

have a super day!! B)

Edited by karnold

• 1 month later...
Guest DOCPT

Medical Apps for Android OS

New app previously only available on iPhone just came out for Android..... CORE - Clinical ORthopaedic Exam. Limited in scope in that its not going to benefit every physician, but for those in primary care or orthopaedics (or residents, medical students, etc.) that see patients with musculoskeletal pathology on a regular basis this is a great reference tool. Nearly 250 clinical tests used for the diagnosis of musculoskeletal pathology... indexed by body region, pathology, or alphabetical. Each test has instructions how to perform the test, a video demonstration, and most importantly diagnostic properties for each test (validity and reliability) which are referenced with a link to the medical abstract correlating to the test. The initial price is a little steep, but still cheaper than any textbook with that information would have and updates are issued frequently (at not cost) when new evidence emerges. You can read more about it at the Clinically Relevant Technologies website..

Android Androlib Page for CORE

You can see a youtube video of the iphone version (essentially the same) here