26/Jan 2.2 - MoDaCo Custom ROM for Sprint CDMA Hero (now with online kitchen)

Guest PaulOBrien

i've had 1.1 installed for a while now.. (never installed another rom.. loved this one)... well i read that no wipe is needed... so i applied this rom (of course after a nandroid backup) but after rebooting i got SO many FC's.... i rebooted a 2nd time... same issue... went back and applied my back up...

can u help me wit this...

Guest Dabadguy4life

Paul,

I keep getting an error when downloading the custom rom. It keeps saying it cant save since the source file could not be read. Any suggestions????

PS-I have attached a screenshot of the error also

error1.bmp

i've had 1.1 installed for a while now.. (never installed another rom.. loved this one)... well i read that no wipe is needed... so i applied this rom (of course after a nandroid backup) but after rebooting i got SO many FC's.... i rebooted a 2nd time... same issue... went back and applied my back up...

Try wiping, I came from 1.1 and its worked perfectly. GREAT WORK PAUL!!!

Guest Zippy-Man

What was the problem with data?

I seem to have data problems where it will work then shut off completely and not come back on after disabling it and re enabling it.

Could you please share what the problem was so I can make the fix on my current flash.

Thanks

Guest Ebartolon

same problem.

Guest Ebartolon
same issue here tons of fc's com.process.google.gapps is the main one. i cant open up my browser or do google search. please help

SAME EXACT PROBLEM PLEASE HELP!

Guest jippolito02
how do you format.

this is what i did.

1.restart in reovery

2.wipe data/factory reset

3.wipe sd:ext partition

4.wipe sd:dalvik cache

5.part sd:fat32 + ext2 + swap

6.run 2.0 update

then restart phone 2 times. log into gmail account to get all contacts back.

this is what i did.

1.restart in reovery

2.wipe data/factory reset

3.wipe sd:ext partition

4.wipe sd:dalvik cache

5.part sd:fat32 + ext2 + swap

6.run 2.0 update

then restart phone 2 times. log into gmail account to get all contacts back.

How does this affect all the apps already saved to the sd card?

Guest Neecee Babe

:) Hiii I have a question... I have the Madaco Rom with the RA-heroc-1.5.2.img recovery or something like that.. I wanted to know how you know your apps are going to your sd card, because I've manually partitioned my sd card. I read somewhere everytime you reboot your apps go to your sd card, but I do not know how to do that.. Can someone help me please!?!?!

Guest david279
:) Hiii I have a question... I have the Madaco Rom with the RA-heroc-1.5.2.img recovery or something like that.. I wanted to know how you know your apps are going to your sd card, because I've manually partitioned my sd card. I read somewhere everytime you reboot your apps go to your sd card, but I do not know how to do that.. Can someone help me please!?!?!

If you have your SD card partitioned with a ext partition then it should automatically work.

Guest Zippy-Man

In recovery mode adb is not working correct. A lot of files and directories are not accessable anymore. I also get an output of / # while in recovery instead of just #

Is this a busybox problem?