Accessing Tasks (to-do's)

Guest boyled

Hi.

I'm looking for a bit of guidance please before I upgrade my Diamond to a HD2...

I've used PocketBreeze for several years on various phones to access calendar and tasks on my front screen. I want to use the new SENSE interface on the HD2 (rather than use the 'standard' Windows Mobile interface) so could someone who has purchased a HD2 please reassure me that you can still access Tasks via SENSE. Presumably I can add a shortcut to one of the Quick Links?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi.

I'm looking for a bit of guidance please before I upgrade my Diamond to a HD2...

I've used PocketBreeze for several years on various phones to access calendar and tasks on my front screen. I want to use the new SENSE interface on the HD2 (rather than use the 'standard' Windows Mobile interface) so could someone who has purchased a HD2 please reassure me that you can still access Tasks via SENSE. Presumably I can add a shortcut to one of the Quick Links?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Ofcourse you can. Click on quick links then programs and then Microsoft outlook and select TASK it will be on the main screen.Right?