Droid Sound levels

Guest thetwiztidfreak

Guest thetwiztidfreak

Just wondering if any one knows how to adjust volume levels so we could boost the headphone volume out. Sounds is great on external speaker but not near loud enough for me on headphones, espically with my bose headphones. I did this on my Omnia and it was pretty easy but dont know enough about android yet.

Guest Mad Jester
Just wondering if any one knows how to adjust volume levels so we could boost the headphone volume out. Sounds is great on external speaker but not near loud enough for me on headphones, espically with my bose headphones. I did this on my Omnia and it was pretty easy but dont know enough about android yet.

i'm sure you've already checked this, but just to make sure. there are two volumes to adjust, ringer volume and media volume. i'm assuming that you've adjusted the media volume?

i use a pair of cheap ($26) insignia bluetooth headphones and they work great. do volume problems at all.

Guest markdotpeters5

There are loads of posts about volume issues with headphones on the Droid, making me nervous, as I have it on pre-order. I currently listen to my 3GS at about 80% volume which is fine. (Sony in-ear buds).

Anyone have access to a 3GS for comparison?

Guest blazingwolf
There are loads of posts about volume issues with headphones on the Droid, making me nervous, as I have it on pre-order. I currently listen to my 3GS at about 80% volume which is fine. (Sony in-ear buds).

Anyone have access to a 3GS for comparison?

I have no issues with the volume on my Droid. Plenty loud enough.

Guest markdotpeters5
I have no issues with the volume on my Droid. Plenty loud enough.

thanks. I don't have my music that loud, but would be very disappointed if it started making popping noises!

Guest thetwiztidfreak
Wow, you must listen to very loud music. No way that I know of yet.

yes i do listen to very loud music :D To many loud concerts when i was a kid affected my hearing not enough to count as a hearing disability but ya still looking for a way to boost headphone sound a bit. and yes have made sure both volumes are at max(not media cause pops at max but fine one notch down)