Priceless07

Refreshing the OS software

Hiya,

I faced a strange problem yesterday when my omnia got stuck on the welcome screen (Green color background with Windows Mobile 6.1 written) and it wouldnt go further. i restarted it several time but no use. finally took it to a technician for refreshing the OS. the fella ripped a good amount from me but the interesting part is he did not install anything via the computer but pressed few button on the front while pressing the restart button on the top of the phone and whoopee the system was refreshed....

can anyone tell me what is the quickest way to refresh the OS as i have all the backups in place.

REgards,

Do you mean a hard reset? It's quite easy. Start the phone up and when you reach the Omnia logo, hold down the call and end call buttons at the same time. You should get a screen asking you to format, just press the call button.

Damn good....thanks for the help and i have paid for this :D

Do you mean a hard reset? It's quite easy. Start the phone up and when you reach the Omnia logo, hold down the call and end call buttons at the same time. You should get a screen asking you to format, just press the call button.