html email

Guest jgtthd

hi -

my email is up and running great on my hd2 but is stuck in plain text format.

i have gone to start/email/options/next next next till you server settings where there is a flip box for plain text vs html but it's greyed out and i can't select html as the email format.

can anyone help?? thanks!! :D

Guest FlangeArtist
hi -

my email is up and running great on my hd2 but is stuck in plain text format.

i have gone to start/email/options/next next next till you server settings where there is a flip box for plain text vs html but it's greyed out and i can't select html as the email format.

can anyone help?? thanks!! :D

I believe that your email service must provide emails in HTML format first. For example, Exchange 2003 only provides in TEXT, where as Exchange 2010 provides in HTML format.

I believe that your email service must provide emails in HTML format first. For example, Exchange 2003 only provides in TEXT, where as Exchange 2010 provides in HTML format.

my exchange def supports html. spoke to htc today and apparently its a winmo 6.5 issue and they looking into it.

Guest FutureDirt
my exchange def supports html. spoke to htc today and apparently its a winmo 6.5 issue and they looking into it.

the html option on mine isnt greyed out and html is selected.

the html option on mine isnt greyed out and html is selected.

from where on the phone did you do the set up/being able to get the html setting? its the only thing that i can't gte to work on my phone (sick of listening to others say what a terrible phone the hd2 is!) but really want the html mail to work.

thanks